HAPPENING

Disarmament been achiebed on PC.
Is not clear yet if it was intentionally by konami or a hack or a bug. People are getting the cutscene.

Other urls found in this thread:

konami.com/mg/mgs5/tpp/jp/vlog/index.php
youtube.com/watch?v=gpB44kzkt4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This shit happened like 2 days ago, and even then no one cared.

If no one cared 2 days ago, what makes you think they would now?

Old news, kiddo.

>start a thread to discuss actual videogames
>people dont give a fuck
>start a bait thread with some overwatch character showing her feet
>400+ replies

The absolute state of Sup Forums

maybe /r/gaming is more up your alley

We had a fucking 400+ post thread about this yesterday.

>Is not clear yet if it was intentionally by konami or a hack or a bug. People are getting the cutscene

I wonder, with MG survive they'll probably never touch mgs5 ever again, I wonder why they drop the last almost relevant content before pulling the plug

Hi OP, sorry to burst your bubble but konami has said before that for disarmament to happen, nukes on ALL PLATFORMS must be disarmed. For this to happen, AT LEAST ONE PLATFORM must have all its nukes disarmes for others to have theirs automatically disarmed

So far, not all PC players got theirs disarmed. Once that happens, we have to wait for Xbox and PS platforms too to get theirs automatically removed. We still need to wait

Lastly, there's no real proof we will get king of the flies. The data shows we would get a download that involves camp omega, some missions including an MSF map, and a cutscenes from Ground zeroes. Please calm your tits and be logical. Have some patience too

>buy game on steam sale open it log in drop the game.
Enjoy never seeing the ending faggot

It's not happening because the story is over.

>Is not clear yet if it was intentionally by konami or a hack or a bug
It was due to people using cheat engine to give themselves so many nukes that the timer overflowed.
You could see how many nukes there were PC wide and it slowly counted to 0 because that is how the cutscene was intended and it went from like 2 godzillion to 0 and it took forever.
Cheaters broke it.

Why people keep playing this game?

It was a massive disappointment.

>19 days to survive
fugg

woah guys you mean we get this cutscene we can already watch on youtube? fucking wowee

>discuss a shitty cutscene that was datamined a few weeks after MGSV launch

Lmao

I love MGSV but cheaters on PC ruin FOBs and MGO on PC is dead. I want a ps4 and monster hunter but im too lazy and poor.

So does this mean Chapter 3 will finally happen? or is this just a cutscene.

>surprise patch comes out
>load up the game
>chapter 3 oh shit oh fuck
>cutscene of everyone being sucked up and teleported into Survive plays
>ends
>credits roll including an ad for Survive release date

the vifeo was released 3 years ago

It's no longer a disappointment, user.
Trust me, you don't know what that is until you play Final Fantasy XV or ZTD.

because MGSV was bad, and has been out for so long that no one cares anymore.

When was TPP released? Also I haven't open the game in like a year and a half I am pretty sure my FOB's must be completely sacked and all my shit stolen including most of my soldiers. Who was the retard that though that was a good game idea?

How would you know? Did you come from there?

>MGSV was bad
do you honestly believe this, user? did the game not being what you wanted hurt you that much?

They are brainlets without a single opinion of their own.

it's either pure cynical shit from konami (because they're shutting down MGO to try to push the remaining players to MG:Survive) or quite possibly was a glitch (there are glitched reported player nuke counts which may indicate a simple overflow error).

there is absolutely nothing new other than that a few additional people have seen the cutscene naturally. it's the exact same cutscene that was datamined out at launch.

Should I buy mgsv and ground zeroes on pc

You know you have to get through like half the story before you can get a nuke, right? Or are you just shitposting?

>just got raided by a high level autismo
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

imagine being so sheltered from bad videogames that mgsv is your definition of bad

Not him but the game was garbage. Character wise, story wise and even gameplay wise.

When people talk about TPP they talk about how good THE CONTROLS are, and that is actually correct, the controls of the game are fucking great, the gameplay is terrible, repetitive and even pointless.

I never understood the hate for this game. Sure it wasn't the usual metal gear with 20 hours of cutscenes but damn that gameplay was solid

only if you care 0% about multi. Also movement is worse with a keyboard but is much aiming better.

If you played the rest, yeah.
If not, I don't know. It's very fun as a game but the story expects you to know a lot beforehand from the other games.

Game was complete shit compared to every previous Metal Gear. All the missions are exactly the fucking same. Go here and fulton/kill this random guy.

The only really repetitive thing was gathering resources. Everything else was great

tell us about all the mission variety in the other MGS games.

Get a steam controller, best of both worlds especially with that gyro aiming

>Let's discuss this 3 year old cut scene that everyone knew about and does absolutely fucking nothing

I have a steam controller, and dont even get me fucking started. This is the worst game for a steam controller because it uses the worst of both setups and mouse doesnt work with gamepad movement. And keyboard movement on a stick sucks ass.

At least MGS1-4 had actual unique boss fights. The boss fights in V are trash.

But that's wrong.
>story wise
It's just like any of the other games, except more serious and with minimal fanservice. Also, for some reason people expected a prequel to have MGS4 tier plot revelations.
>characters
With the exception of Ocelot and somewhat Liquid, pretty much everyone had a great character arc.
>gameplay wise
Bait. Either that, or you played with all the marking shit on and complain that the game is easy.

You're also ignoring.
>the graphics/art direction
>the cutscenes
>the music/sound
>the voice acting
>the fantastic engine

I cannot see how you can say this game is bad.

The secondary missions were complete garbage even compared to the secondary missions in PW. The missions objectives were repetitive as hell and the game suffers from a Bethesda disease of "generate your own fun".

>3years
You feel it to snake? 3 long years..

>think this is just a humorous exaggeration and the game only came out a few months ago
>check Wikipedia
>September 2015

>boss fights
boss fight*

Okay. MGO on mgs4 was a lot of fun.

Thank you. Heard the story in mgsv is shit but that may be because people said it ends abruptly

So were the other games but you only got to play them for 4-5 hours before they ended. Besides, that's just the objective. You have plenty of freedom to do stuff your way, making it infinitely more fun.

I swear they fixed that issue with the delay you got when switching between gamepad and kbm controls. Maybe I just ended up compromising and playing with kbm controls on the sc

>Start it up just to see the cutscene
>YOUR PF WAS FUCKED UP messages popping up for half an hour

Only the MGS1 boss fights were good because they were actually characters. 2's were mediocre. 3's were hamfisted (although I liked The End and The Boss) and 4's were complete shit (did you know that the novelisation omits them from the story?).

V had few of them but I was satisfied and they made sense story wise.

Quiet and the metal gear i'm not spelling out

Quiet, Sahelanthropus, Quiet Reversed, Eli, the Mist Unit, the Armor Unit, the Invisible Unit.

I have an annoying setup where I use the back buttons to switch between gamepad and keyboard. It works but it's dumb. So when Im moving around, sneaking, cqc, fultoning shit, I use gamepad and when Im about to aim I hit the other back button and switch to mouse and pinpoint shots. It's just cumbersome and annoying. All they gotta do is allow you to use the mouse with gamepad or fix the blatantly broken mouse/joy. I've played a bunch of games so far with this controller and never had a game with mousejoy movement as fucked as this one. And keyboard movement fucking sucks cause you lose out on the greatest movement put in fucking videogames that even people who hate the game says is great. You lose out on the speed rate and directions. You just get that shitty walk thats too slow to catch up to moving guards.

It's made me really butthurt cause I was thinking how great this game would work with a Steam Controller and it's one of my favorite games.

>Quiet Reversed
The fuck?

Playing this game with all the HUD elements, markers, directional damage turned off was the most immersive gameplay experience I've ever had.
I wish I could play it again for the first time.

You forgot about Volgin.

A Quiet Exit. It's a reverse boss, you have to protect her from all the tanks and soldiers.
Not really a boss.

What do you mean by king of flies? Is there some proposed content regarding Africa?

How is Volgin not a boss?

It's a cancelled DLC that took place after Missions 43/45 but before Mission 46. Basically the end of the Eli arc that is missing from the game. You can check the story content on Youtube.

Only brainlets like MGSV. It's a completely shit game.

How is he a boss? You just splash water on him and it's over.
More like only brainlets dislike it.

So the hacker known as Sup Forums saved the world from nukes?

>playing MGO right now
>some high level fags camping
>using the standard rifle just headshotting everything

what system

If he's not a boss then neither is Eli.

Daily reminder the last vlog for mgsv is still locked

konami.com/mg/mgs5/tpp/jp/vlog/index.php

Haven’t heard from Caramel in a while.

PC

>YFW survive is linked to DS

He believed Silent Hills is ds, so he ragequitted when he found out its mgs

He'll be back in time for E3.

kek that would be funny

As I would imagine a lot of people would.
What is the point of this ruse if a fanbase loses? Technically, DS's fanbase will lose regardless, but it doesn't compare to an established franchise.

>playing online in console ports on PC

MGSV was never a port.

Yes it was, it was meant to have a 2 week delay

>getting spawncamped
fuck this game

HAHAHA I love this

>new PythonSelkan video soon
i dont care what anyone says their videos aremaximum comfy

What do we do now?

>played MGSV for a bit
>bored af
>tfw I kinda want to play Metal Gear Survive

No. The engine and everything about the game was PC oriented from the start. It was supposed to revolutionize Japanese PC game development because the Japs can't into PC for shit. It didn't, but it was a PC engine first and foremost nonetheless.

/r/gaming is much worse than Sup Forums-- it was so bad they had to make a second Games subreddit just to get away from them. The header of r/Games sarcastically suggests r/gaming as "lighter" content.

It's nothing but image macros and awful facebook memes. You think Sup Forums is bad, that place is a black hole from which light and wojaks cannot escape

i got the cutscene 2 years ago on youtube
fuck off, no one cares

MGSV was awful. The gameplay was literally infiltrate a dinky outpost one hundred times in an empty African or afghan desert. Oh, now repeat all those missions again on hard mode with some new city scenes tossed in between missions because we here at kojima team are lazy fucks.

you frogfuckers need to be banned on sight desu. sick of seeing this shit everywhere.

We wait until the disarmament automatically rolls orfie other consoles since if one platform does it the rest get get it too

Interesting and plausible
dmc4 was the same thing from what I hear

none of the other platforms are anywhere close to 2 billion.

hahahaha

yea not to mention that nobody plays this shit on xbone lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=gpB44kzkt4U

This video goes into more depth and explains it, also pointing out how even if these missions were included, their only purpose is concluding Liquid's arc.

Do we even know the amount of nukes each version has?

Isn't the game also on PS3 and 360? That shit will never be completed.

So like who /metalgearsurvive/ here? Its getting released in a fortnight or so from now.

im getting it and ill try to find some people to coop it with

waiting for reviews + more single player gameplay
when's the review embargo?

i played the beta and wasn't terrible impressed
though i'll pick it up if it entertains the ruse cruise in any significant way, obviously

I can see this happening.