youtube.com/watch?v=L5TGFEoidEM
youtu.be/9vorbxST8SQ
kiwifarms.net/threads/awesome-games-done-quick.27327/page-2
youtu.be/mNIM7dW6w_E?t=4181
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21364939
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

america*

western society

They decided to speedrun transitioning instead of games.

>trans run any%
>they all end the run in sub 10% transition completion

Look

*LGBTDQ

>I am bothered that transwomen exist
Grow up.

Got roped in by tumblr's antics when all the macho speedrunners left. And so

t. trender

>I'm so bored I pretend to defend trannies since I have nothing better to do this weekend
Grow up.

If anyone ever had any doubts that autism had comorbidity with transgenderism, there's your proof. Trans people are all mentally ill freakshows, imagine going out like that and thinking you passed as a woman. You'd have to be fucking nuts

The men left, the sissies were left

no, its everywhere

Why does Sup Forums have such a tsun hardon for trannies?

It's just a ploy for attention. They're already trying to get attention just by being speedrunners. When you get more attention and are shielded from criticism by being a tranny it's just icing on the cake.

It became entertaining. It's as if Formula 1 had adopted rules from demolition derby.

Mr franklin

Because I want more passable cute trannies around. Instead we get entitled fat men in wigs like proto.

If you want attractive anything the speedruning community is the wrong place to look. Just like at the guys that was running. Ugly, fat, no style.

Cute = ok
Not cute = not ok

>just for attention
That's going to be so WEAK once they seriously start trying to get on with males. Like want a serious relationship. You'll find out it's not attention, but a deeper twisted mentality. And we know it's only a matter if time.

why don't they get a bigger lounge?

name of any% no skip?

You must be new, traps have always been a thing here. It's just the fat balding full of themselves self entitled attention seeking nut jobs without a shred of self awareness who, surprise, become laughing stocks because of the latter

This video has a really good explanation on the entire ordeal.

youtube.com/watch?v=L5TGFEoidEM

JOHN

Traps used to be fap material. Now they are puke material.

>shilling your jewtube video

Hahaha oh wow.

Speedrunning often requires autism.
People with autism are prone to mental illness if not dealt with.

The cute traps are still out there. You are just point at speedrun era for being ugly and like that’s a given. They spend thier time playing the same game over and over again they are going to get big, ugly, unkempt, and lack style.

Self-diagnosed mental illness doesn't always mean they area right.

are there any chad speedrunners?

Why would anyone support mental illness? It's just bad for all parts involved. Absolutely disgusting generation.

No, you can’t be a chad and spend that much time playing the same game.

But chads waste their lives playing the 'pussy slayer' game

Even the chads one have autism and are inflicted with different forms of mental illness. See Caleb.

They aren't. They are just fucking mentally ill. You can clearly see that.

he wasn't a speedrunner you mong

user, work on your bait.

Speedrunning became too big. It was basically the most autistic little community of special snowflakes. Once it went mainstream, it was only a matter of time before every game was dominated by people with actual skill, instead of just the 3-4 people who actually attempted to speedrun the game. Afterwards the old school speedrunners had to look for different outlets to become 'special' again, and as a result we have what occurred at AGDQ 2018.

That is where you are wrong. Chad spends their lives doing a lot of things, the side effects of the things they do (be successful, go to the gym, be good at sports) lets them have free pussy. Some choose to partake, some don't.

PROTO IS CUTE!
CUTE!!

Actually kill yourself.

That's not what chads do. Pussy is their reward for excelling in everything else.

This here. Only the onesthat dont have a self awareness or are just unnerving gets shat on. Just like fatties who think they are fit.

Fpbp

youtu.be/9vorbxST8SQ

CWC wanted a boyfriend free girl so badly that he became a boyfriend free girl.

I like it, thanks m8

More info here

kiwifarms.net/threads/awesome-games-done-quick.27327/page-2

>when your country is so cucked by MUH FREEDOMS

But hey at least niggers and spics are still keeping your birthrates up?

youtu.be/mNIM7dW6w_E?t=4181

100% still has that weird tranny face.

Oh I get it.

Traps are not trannies.
Traps are feminine !-men-! that can convincingly pretend to be men. The term originates from Sup Forums from back like 2003-2004, brought about by Bridget posting. Traps = crossdressers.

Trannies fuck themselves up and have mental illnesses, though 80% of the trannies on the net like the OP mutants are transtrenders, whom are the natural evolution of the assblasted liberal faggot. Once they were emos, but they evolved to hipsters, transtrenders are the evolution of hipsters into a higher form of retarded.

t.first generation trap that has come to hate trannies with a passion

Guys, this is pretty unrelated but I brought a cute twink home and fucked him. But now I don't how to get rid of him. Pls help.

Also, agdq hasn't been good in years. Tranny or no trannys

Pretend to be women rather.

I wonder how hard he worked to get that shot?

Tranny drama aside, that run was so fucking boring.

>110%
>still has a dick
man, not even a transition

Exactly why he's a chad. He's a full blown liar and actually believes his lies

Ask him to go?

I can't though. He's literally wrapping his arms around me and resting his head on my chest. Of course I complain about not getting laid, and when I do I just can't wait for the whole thing to be over. It think there's something wrong with me, games are better desu

You will always be male and everyone can tell.

La abominacion de las americas....

Nah, you just want a fuck and bounce, just be upfront about it, "yo, I want some me time, can you bounce?"

You are insane.

Alright, I'll give it a go. I hope he doesn't freak out, I did this with a girl 8 months ago and she still doesn't get the message that I want nothing to do with her. Same for this twink, let's hope he hears me loud and clear.
Now I just feel like a bad person.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21364939

Why won't they realize that transgendering is a serious mental disorder? Fuck the tumblr faggots for promoting this kind of shit.

I heard from an acquaintance that a school friend of our's brother transitioned.
We would play Tekken 6 & Street Fighter IV and he exclusively played only female characters.

u just gay

dicks are gay as fuck

I am annoyed that sad, lonely fatsos are dressing and acting like females instead of just fucking exercising and getting more sunlight

No, you don't understand. They are cute so it's fine. The penis only makes it better.

Teller... What are you doing?

What the fuck happened to Penn?

He got old.

Whoa... deep...

He got thin.

He went vegan

>Sup Forums keeps saying "They are mutilating their genitals"
All these failures are barely taking hormones. They haven't even taken a step towards getting dick surgery and probably never will, which is pretty gross still anyway. They barely make an effort.

>muh atheism

I kinda hate that naeglaria is gettin shit from this picture. He's ok in my books and he has been banned from GDQ for a long time now.

You will never be the little girl.

Does nu-Sup Forums even remember these two?

He looks like a 55 year old version of Sam Hyde

is thi.... is this loss?

So... they're actually just failed, really fucked up traps? No hormones no surgery for most, right? All these crap is getting to confusing.

Whens ESA?

>dat speech impediment of the one on the right

white people happened

>glitched

gdq back then:
>bunch of bros, hanging out, having a laugh

gdq now:
>safespace for snowflakes and trannies

>ESA Winter 2018: February 17th through 25th
>ESA Summer 2018: July 20th through July 29th

I want to hold Narci and tell her everything will be ok.

I SHALL SEE ALL MY FOES FALL BEFORE MY BAT'LETH!