Bayonetta pii u vs switch

i dont see a difference
i just see an ugly milf with a too small head
youtube.com/watch?v=txExnRP3PpE

>milf
Unless Bayo 3 has a big reveal, she doesn't have any children.

>Ugly MILF

OP confirmed for not knowing what MILF means.

Bayonetta would actually be attractive if she didn't have anorexia and didn't have the proportions of Slenderman. Why can't Japan ever give their female characters thighs? Is that too much for them?

this

Bayonetta's design is the way it is because of central gameplay gimmick. It's literally in the name, "Bayonet"ta, as in combining melee and ranged attacks into one. Her height and long limbs are in service of the animations. They created the gameplay concept first and THEN built a character around it. It also makes her look like a stereotypical fashion model, which reinforces the series' themes of archetypal femininity.

I hope I'm not talking to a brick wall here.

This, fucking anons are morons who want landwhales everywhere

She's the only videogame character that makes my head pulse, Kamiya sure knows his stuff.

Switch version clearly looks sharper, especially on the shadows.

Everyone knows already that the switch is just about the same or weaker than the Wii U when it comes to performance.

>ugly MILF
>ugly mother I would like to fuck
So you still want to fuck her, OP?

>or weaker
retard

Honestly why the butthurt?

Based

Fuck yeah. I'm off to repurchase it for better looking shadows

This version is for the people who didn't get scammed into buying a Wii U. You don't have to buy it.

>Buy video game console
>Play games on it
>Reee you scammed me!

>scammed

Bayonetta 2 came out almost 4 years ago. Were PS2 owners scammed just because the PS3 had a shitton of remasters? If anything Switch owners are getting scammed by paying full price for an old game.

I didn't fall for the WiiU meme so Nintendo pushing ports like hot loads after a taco tuesday is a good deal for me
didn't get to play Bayonetta 2 when it first came out, but now I can

>if you don't play the game at release then it doesn't count!

Wii U owners got memed into buying Mario Kart 8 at full price + all the DLC while Switch owners get all that content and more for the same price.

Nice strawman retard, you were the one arguing that the Wii U was a scam just because a 4-year-old game is getting ported. The exact same logic could apply to any remaster on any console, or GOTY editions/bundles on Steam that go on sale, etc etc. You just want to justify your port machine.

Welcome to video games nigger. How many GOTY editions exist that do this? Fucking underage.

>e-enjoy the scraps!
Not my fault you're the fag who tries to justify his early purchase because "W-well I played it before you, so take that!"

Actually I paid $30 for Mario Kart 8. Pirated the DLC. Plus got Club Nintendo coins for free, which went towards a cool 3DS card case which I can actually resell on eBay for $30.

no
no one knows that
we all know it is stronger than the ps3
now go sonyboy

Switch is stronger than the Wii U, dumbass

I think you just don't understand what a piece of shit the Wii U hardware is.