>it's a tranny

can't win can you

Fuck is that a Canadian too? I can't take the shame anymore lads

OMFG SCAR-SCAR MADE IT?
I KNEW IT I ALWAYS BELIEVED

Fuck Ya Scarlett

Hope she wins GSL too

bow to your goddess Sup Forums

just wait until Justin Trudeau starts parading her around for social justice points

>Competitive SC is so dead some mentally ill leaf is the best player.

What happened to bases Koreans? Playing Mobas I'm guessing.

Korean starcraft imploded, only one team is left. Which means there's only one team house, and thus highly limited practice partners.

Basically the Korean infrastructure collapsed and foreigners now have a chance to win. 3rd and 4th place were also non-korean

Because women are bad at everything strategic or whatever needs strength.

Wait what the fuck. Scarlett beat sOs?

Meant for

>3rd and 4th place were also non-korean
Uniroincally what starcraft needed because the international scene was so sad because non-koreans just couldn't fucking compete with their practice routines and general industry experience.

Yeah she fucking destroyed him.

sOs is from that one team house though, and he was the one who got blown out.

Scarlett also lives in a foreigner teamhouse, so it evens out

>3rd and 4th place were also non-korean
Because of the format of the tournament. There were only 2 koreans and one of them got upset in the Ro8

/ourgirl/

Does anybody has a link to an old match in which cheese a tournament with proxy stalkers?

Came in here to post this, Canada used to be a manly country how is it so different in such a short time?

damn, the only impressive win from this is the final. I wanted Juanito to win though.

Your prime minister sold all of your gold

think of it this way. even our women are better than their men

Excuse me, I prefer to use the term Peoplekind

>girls don't play esports because everyone is toxic to them
>transgirls are everywhere
>gamers have literally solved transphobia
Pat on the back for a job well done.

Sad to see people shitposting about Scarlett desu. No interest in SJW crap and just focuses on being good at games. Great example of a non-degenerate transgender that isn't a AGDQ goblin.

she usually declines interviews that mention she's trans, even. she's really hates making a big deal about it

Question: What are the odds the the matches are fixed, either by the organizers (for SJW feelspoints) or the mob (for the loot)?

>Came in here to post this, Canada used to be a manly country how is it so different in such a short time?
Anglo-Canada was found by refugees who want to continue bowing down to a King across the Sea. It was and will forever be a nation of cuckolds.

Scarlett is/was also a 4channer who used to post in sc2 general too, so this is also /our/ first tournament win.

I thought Starcraft is the gook's national sport? Shouldnt their government be doing something about it?

>Question: What are the odds the the matches are fixed, either by the organizers (for SJW feelspoints) or the mob (for the loot)?
SC2 has had matchfixing before, but never to that scale. It's always been in unimportant matches, never a tournament finals. So the odds are low

was that even confirmed, i thought that was just a silly rumor

Cute!

>best body builder in the world for females
>born a male

really jiggles the old thinktank

Leffen has gotten first at a few smaller majors for Melee unless you're counting SC only

Leffen is a fuckboi so no one cares about him

Do you think in the future science will find a way to biologically make men reproduce offspring and make women extinct

Given the state of sc2 generals, his mental illness would fit right in

truth but this would have been years ago when it was still okay