Tfw soy meme compleatly took away my desire to buy switch

Tfw soy meme compleatly took away my desire to buy switch.
Thanks for saving me some money Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-KQzmQ1_Es
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soy isn't bad... Sometimes

This shitty joke again? Honestly, the soy meme thing is just that: a meme. I've been having it for years before suddenly stopping several months ago (not because of the meme, for other reasons) and I literally felt no different and even my boyfriend told me I wasn't acting any differently or less masculine.

Just get the gray one, user. I don’t think I’ve seen a spy boy without a neon one.

Tfw the cuck meme completely took away my desire to buy ps4.
Thanks for saving me some money Sup Forums

Can confirm.
I have the gray one and I'm not a spy

That sounds like something a spy would say...

Phoneposters confirmed for being Nintensoys.

The switch = buyer's remorse. There's so many of us who bought one on here and regret it so much.

Confirm 2x. Also have the Gray one, and am not a spy.

People like you who speak for the community ruin it for the rest of us.

Trump won, ok? Deal with it, lefty. Cry into your soy some more.

>so many of us
Yeah? Like who?

Is that vsauce Michael?

Why do numales always open their mouth when they take pictures?

What about the ARMS yellow one?

I've also got the grey one and I'm not a spy

Showing teeth is a signal of weakness and submission in primates.

Because maybe you're overthinking and they're happy?

>Let's repost the same 5 images
>Let's repost the same jokes
>Let's make these threads daily.
>No, we're not Reddit in the slightest!
I think Sup Forums is better at running jokes into the ground at this point.

Based

Same. Was really considering buying the Switch. Even got approval from my wife and all.

i have a switch AMA will answer ANY question

Shills, my man. They have to make sure everybody sees what they post, so they post it all the time.

Because they can't upvote it to the top like at reddit, they just spam so everybody can see it

>my boyfriend

Why is Brawlout so much fun?

>taking le epic maymays this seriously
Fucking hell I bet you don't even watch your wife have sex with other men.

Leave Jakers alone.

Sup Forums has always run it's memes into the ground. Just like everywhere else.

You've never seen me then, because I am most certainly not a spy.

Nice.

Soy is a meme
testosterone is a meme
weight lifting is a meme
kill yourself you toxic hypermasculine faggot

that's something a spy would say

its not

This, the mouth is one of the main holes on your body like the nose and the anus, so basically it means it's like showing your anus to people.

Same here, can say what it is but this meme is very effictive. I didn't fell for any PS4 memes, but everytime i see a switch it makes me laugh because soy is the first thing that comes to mind

>Tfw soy meme compleatly took away my desire to buy switch.

Sup Sony marketing.

>All these soyboys all have friends, and girlfriends and children

M-maybe it isn't so bad

Post feminine soyboys

>I don’t think I’ve seen a spy boy without a neon one.
HEY BOYS IT'S A SPY

sorry it's true

Sup Sony Marketing.

Why do they call it GayStation 4?

Because once you buy it Sony fucks you up the ass on all fours.

reposting things has always been part of Sup Forums because of its temporary nature
this isnt one of your reddit forums where posts stay up forever

OBSESSED

That's pretty damn funny.

Fucking. Gotem.

I don't get it

is that really a male?

Damn i don't want to be guy. Guess i sell my PS4 and but Nintendo Switch after reading this post

Tfw the chad meme completely took away my desire to buy anything video game related.
Thanks for saving me Sup Forums

look I reposted it

If soy contains estrogen and turns you into a girl, why do soyboys and numales have full beards?

They grow patchy pube beards to make up for their total lack of a jawline

No... no you can't do this...

>doesn't buy a switch because of a reddit meme
>still posts on soychan
you tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter

>Europe wakes up
>triggered Sonygers see Nintendo still exists
>shitpost all day

I don't think you know how physiology works.

t. soyboy

>be American
>go to bed
>get shot

I notice the word "play" isn't in your title. Fitting.

>get a new job
>work midnight to 8am
>days off i still browse Sup Forums on downtime
>Place is completely different
t.american btw

The cardboards just sealed the fate of Soytendo fags.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmnnnnnn!

BASED

THAT'S FOR THE PS4 CATBRO

Fucking same

>Sup Forums shitposting is better than any Sony or Xbox advertising

If they want to stop the Switch selling they should just do nothing but show some pictures of soyboys because it works

>I let other people dictate what I can and cannot enjoy
>calls anyone else soy

Stop encouraging him. He's just taking a victory lap at this point.

That guys mouth was made for black dick

It really makes all the sense in the world why soy boys would love Switch. Kiddy bright colorful games to carry them into sweet nostalgia.

SEETHING

So(rr)y for posting a pic of u

Soyboy is a shitty, forced meme without substance. Stick to Toddposting Sup Forums. Thats an actual good meme to come from this trash board

OBSESSED

OBESE

Almost 9million of users

The Switch is an amazing console. A great selection of games. The portable aspect is incredible.

The Xbox One has an outstanding controller and the best online service. No other console can beat Xbox LIVE.

The PS4 has McDonald's ads and Press X to my wife's son playable movies.

This. Got a Switch at launch and these memes have stopped me from playing vidya entirely. I shave daily and refuse to wear glasses just so I seem less like these people

I wonder what the average soymemer looks like. Can't be much better than the manchildren they're laughing at

>The Switch is an amazing console. A great selection of games
>portability is worth horrific performance
>XBOX Live is good, I love paying extra for a horrific service inferior to steam

If you didn't hit the Ps4 dead on in its flaws, I would swear you're a marketer.

Came here to post this.
Absolutely shameful, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-KQzmQ1_Es

hmm

>being this much of a beta follower

You're a fucking Lemming, lower than soy.

I have never wanted a meme to go mainstream in my life. These people NEED to be publicly laughed at and made fun of

See?

>The Switch is an amazing console. A great selection of games. The portable aspect is incredible.
Jesus why is Sup Forums infested with Nintendo shills?

t. soyboy

Why are you just not allowed to enjoy anything now?

DUDE SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY XD SOY SOY SOY DID I SAY SOY YET? WELL LET ME GET IT OUT: SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! LOL

I LOVE SPAMMING LE SOY MEEMEE ALL OVER THR PLACE BECAUSE IM SUCH A BUFF PS4 PLAYING ALPHA MALE LOL SOYTENDO SUCKS!!!!! NINTENSOYS CANT COMPETE WITH THE CHADS4 SO THEY DRINK SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I LAUGH AT MY OWN JOKE!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYSSSSS

DUDE SOYLENT TOTALLY TURNS YOU INTO A GIRL YOU DONT WANT THAT RIGHT? YOU DONT WANT TO BE A FEMININE LIBERAL(MORE LIKE SOYBERAL AMIRITE?XD) (WO)MANCHILD PLAYING THE SOYTENDO SOYTCH MMMMMMMM NO NO NO YOU WANT TO BE A BASED MAGA PEPE PS4CHAD PLAYING CHADBORNE!!!! PRAISE SONY AND PRAISE KEK!!!!!! I READ INFOWARS!!!!!!

UUUGGGGGHHHH YES PLEASE GIVE ME MORE UPVOTES MMMMMMMMMMM YES IT FEELS ALMOST AS GOOD AS DRINKING SOY OOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEESSSSSSSSS MORE MORE MORE!!!! MORE SOY!!! MORE NINTENDO!!!!! MORE MEMES!!!!! IM GONNA CASH ALL THEDE UPSOYS OUT ON SOYDDIT AND GET SO MUCH SOYLD OOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRHGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOYOYOOYOYOYYOYOIYIYOOYOOYOYIYYOYOYYOYOYOYOYOOYOYOYYOYOYYOYOYYYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOOYOYOYOYOY

SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SssssSSSSSSsssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOORIIDISUWHEYSJDNSPALpsdnedbeiansiwkehejnrrindgajsjajshskdnwhakbwjsntpwvksmdkdjdn

Enjoying things is for reddit.

Meet me at the AT&T Stadium at 1 AT&T Way next Sunday so I can kick your scrawny little ass you giant vagina

>Friends and girlfriends
I mean sure, until they slip up on a faggots pronouns then those friends will be at their throats with butcher knives and chainsaws. No guns because that's too violent though. Friends are meant to have your back through thick and thin, the good and the bad. These people are traitors to their friends the second they say something out of line with the hive mind, they will cut all ties with you and call you dead weight, willingly removing all those years of fun and good times because you said a bad word.

take your soylent user, you get cranky when you miss your hourly dose

Does no one else think that soy is a fucking weak insult?
I don't mean to defend cuckposting, but that at least implied that you weren't man enough to keep your girl. Soy is insulting their diet.

mfw i bought a switch and bing bing wahoo and made the soy face while holding it. also mario makes the soy face when you save your game in the menu

the ramblings of a soyboy

There are countless threads on other boards about people suffering from mental disorders, autism and suicidal thoughts, so you can guess which type of people keep talking shit about other peoples' tastes on Sup Forums.