Western society: what went wrong?

Western society: what went wrong?
r
eddit.com/r/ShadowoftheColossus/comments/7vtzxo/i_cant_beat_the_7th_colossus_cause_it_gives_me_a/

while the bitching on le reddit is faggotry i cant blame the man cause hes scared of the game

when I was a kid and got to cenobias fight I was absolutely destroyed by her first charge because I just froze in fear

then how did he beat #5?

WHO FUCKING CARES

>panic attack over a obvious not real thing
(you)

What's the best subreddit?

I actually thought the lake boss was scary as well. But since I'm not 7 I got over it.

he was a bit afraid and thought he was having a panic attack

>clickbait thread

stop it

Sup Forums

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Why are you qualified to declare that someone's fears aren't legitimate because they are based on something not real? It isn't obviously isn't rational to say that that fear is rational (most fear isn't), but why do you think it's a sign of societal decay? You don't think any people in the past ever got overly freaked out when they heard some scary or weird story, or when staring too long as some odd painting?

Why do teenagers who go on anime websites and talk about video games think that society is collapsing and that only they realize it?

>step-dad
there's a good chance that for at least a portion of his life he was ruined by a single mother

neogaf comment of the month

We'll laugh at this person, and then we'll start another spoopy dep sea thred cuz the OCEAN IS SO CREEPY LMAO

This

tfw never finished dark messiah because the spooders are too scary

lol stop being a bitch you dumb nigger

People were having panic attacks in the deep ocean threads? Those are like the Sup Forums equilevant of watching a horror movie, just cheap thrills.

>game causes panic attack

The absolute state of so(n)ycucks.

>make fun of people for their weird fears
>scared shitless of tall grey ayy lmaos

God I wish that were me.

/r/simps

thank me later

>guy is too afraid of fake water to play a video game
>even reddit commenters tear him apart

OP is a bigger faggot for going on reddit to search this post

Same

Obvious attention whore, no one needed to know he had some lake phobia.

/r/drama

Theres always two possibilities with reddit.
They are either making it up as a joke or they are actual pussies.

I can't stand going in water in video games, the giant eels in Mario and the Big Octos in Wind Waker still unnerve me to this day, but for some reason, that Colossus didn't bother me at all.

askreddit but only for housekeeping tips or something like that

>posting directly to Reddit
The absolute state of nu-Sup Forums