Why the FUCK is no one in this shit board hyped for this? The Darksiders series is a great series

Why the FUCK is no one in this shit board hyped for this? The Darksiders series is a great series.

first of all no it isnt

the original doesnt even have a working combo system

I loved the first two, but this isn't being made by any of the same people.

Ugly SJW design ruins any hype there could be.

Fury is a horseman not a slut and her design falls in line with the style of War and Death

Not only that but her design was fucking planned

Holy shit I hate /r9k/ virgins so much

a hot chick could drop her panties show a perfect slit and the losers that cry SJW would scream in terror

ROASTIE ROASTIE ROASTIE EEEEEEEE

>horseman
>looks like a woman
She can get back in the kitchen tbqh

I’m quite excited for it but there is zero point talking about it here because virgin losers immediately trash any female protagonist game unless it’s some jap ugu kawaii same-faced moe shit.

I liked Darksiders 1 for what it was.
2 was shit with it's terrible loot system.

hi tumblr

been here since 2007

Why are you excited not only is darksiders a v meet generic Zelda clone but DS never needed a sequel in the first place. Also: war, death famine, pestilence, "fury" is literally a donutsteel you CUNT

Because devs dont shill this shit on Sup Forums.

how uneducated are you

1. the first game listed fury as one of the four horsemen and she was always female. that's the fucking lore. did you even play the game?
2. sequels were teased pretty much day one

>generic Zelda clone
Wrong because it's actually better

That makes it good? Are you actually that fucking gay?

>if i don't like the design it's a slut
laughingwhores.jpg

There's nothing wrong with fury's design.

no it makes the series garbage

stay with me

read my posts out loud if it'll help you understand

I'm looking forward to it, I've liked this series since the first game came out, it's a really cool series.

do you think she will kick guys in the balls

didn't they completely strip all the gameplay out and make it sub bamham combat through corridors
i watched a 15 gameplay video and the dude just mashed one basic whip combo and occasionally back flipped around the screen like a crack addicted gymnast
are there even proper dungeons

hi tumblr user since 2007

The first game was so broken with its incompetent combo system and forced puzzle segments that it ruined all the motivation I could have had to play the sequel. Seriously, nobody can say the end of Darksiders was anything other than a total slog, especially with those "bosses" at the top of each tower.

Darksiders without the Joe Mad art style isn't Darksiders.

>SJW design
?????

What series?

So why is she "Fury"? shouldn't her name be "Famine" or "Pestilence" since she's a horseman?

>The Darksiders series is a great series.
Mediocre. The word you're looking for is mediocre.

>BETTER MAKE THE MAIN CHARACTER A GIRL SO NO ONE WRITES ANY SMEAR PIECES ABOUT US.

When the FUCK did this happen?

Fury sounds better i guess.

Fury was always planned on being female you fucking retard. And who gives a shit if she's female? Sup Forums likes Nier automato because of a female robot with an admittedly great ass.

It's made by a different dev, with no Joe Mad on the team anymore too.
That said, I'm still cautiously looking forward to it.

SJW like a lot of other words/phrases now means "thing I don't like"

Probably to make them a working case in a combat scenario, War and Death work into that and i can imagine Pestilence MIGHT aswell.
But i cant imagine any way that Famine would fit into a combat situation.
They could've picked some better names tho

Are they going to release a fourth game? Who's the last horseman? If the fourth game is like II and III, will the work on a sequel?

Looks bland to me, and after the fun I had with D2 I am genuinely surprised.

Strife is the 4th horseman in the universe of the game. Sadly I doubt we'll ever get his game.

It'll probably be Spite the gunslinger

The plan was for the horseman to have their own games and their own unique abilities. Fourth one is Strife.

Good taste right here

It's War, Death, Conquest and Famine. Fury and Strife are Conquest and Famine because less syllables is always better marketing.

To be fair, fans have been saying "I doubt we'll get another game" since the first one. No one thought we'd get a Darksiders 2 and we did. Then, no one thought we'd get a Darksiders 3 and we're getting it.

I got DS2 deathfinitive version, should I play it? I didnt really enjoy 1 since War was too bulky and annoying to control

>War, Death, Conquest and Famine
what happened to pestilence?

This

I love the chain whip as the weapon of choice, but I'd like it to have more weight. Like in Castlevania LoS.

Death is much faster than War, but the game, while still fun, is not as good as the first one. Darksiders 2 has a boring first act, by the way.

The only canon one from the Bible is death.
The others are translation notes or interpretations

>and we're getting it.
Not anytime soon though, if at all. Haven't seen anything from this one since some tech demo almost a year ago.
Would love to be wrong I just don't have my hopes up.

Darksiders 2 is a better game than the first in all aspects.
Except it kinda falls apart at the end, because they were running out of budget and time, since THQ was dying and pushing the game for early release to make at least some money to cover up their debts.

Conquest is Pestilence, depending on which interpretation you follow

This will likely be the last one they make and it isn't about Strife.

They announced a 2018 release date so hopefully DS3 comes out in the fall.

It might actually end up being good then.

Nope, dungeons and overworld were fully realized in Darksiders 1, very Zelda-like, while the dungeons in Darksiders 2 are way too simple and the overworld is way too boring. The diablo loot system was poorly implemented as well, almost no variety in looks and combat.

Why dont more western devs make games with Christian inspired mythology like this series and el Shaddai? The time when evangelicals would shit on games with christian symbolism like in the 90s is over.

Yeah after a bit of snooping I saw there was new footage from a couple months ago that looks a lot better than the video I was thinking of originally. Guess the situation isn't as bad as I thought.

>very Zelda-like
>while the dungeons in Darksiders 2 are way too simple
Are you being serious right now?
The dungeons were the same, except they had more variety, that just different degrees of post-apocalyptic Earth overrun by demons. Same goes for the overworld. It was just as good, except there was not one but three of them.
Well, the third one was kinda a disappointment though. And could barely be called an overworld. But that's due to the circumstances I've mentioned before, it wasn't like that by design.

I wish they could remaster the first game but the publisher who went bankrupt is gone so idk how that can happen.

Unironicaly care for story so im hyped even if its x4 rts

Um...

You're fucking retarded

I am retarded

I think I actually got it for free since I own the original. Haven't played it yet, but I've heard some unpleasant things about Deathinitive edition of the second game.

Boy are you in for a surprise

>Darksiders 3
>My vagina is angry edition
no thanks

>Try to start up Darksiders Warmaster edition because i havent replayed it in a while
>Get massive visual glitch right out the door and cant tell at all what's going on
what the fuck?

>no recent footage or news
>female protag makes neets REEEEEE
>Darksiders 2 was kinda garbo

nothing to discuss

such a shame the second game was so shitty. I'm one of the few castlevania fans who liked the first LoS

They just need to give a female protag an anime face. Everyone hates western looking women now.

Yeah, it was quite disappointing. But it wasn't ALL shitty, it was only HALF shitty. The Dracula's Castle parts were great, it's just the modern day levels that were awful.

Am i the only one who likes Fury's design?

>The Darksiders series is a great series.
It really isn't.

Because it looks like shit and is made by literally whos.

IMO Darksiders was Murrican Zelda and Darksiders II was Murrican Soul Reaver. Both were good but they're different enough that which one I think is the best one depends on my mood at the time.

because on the last demo they showed it was too fucking slow
even fury just balancing around in the platforming sections looked slow

It was announced like a half a year ago and the gameplay videos aren't all that promising.
I think it's "okay" but it's definitely not Joe Mad.

It's passable. The original was better though.

Her eyes are weird, but I like the idea with her hair and her armor is fine.

Yeah but that's different because its a Japanese game. I don't know how long you've been here but just as a reminder, its only okay when a Jap does it.

Because american people in art, entertainment and programming are apathetic atheists and as evidenced by Diablo and Darksiders you need at least a tiny bit of catholicism in your team to portraiy chistian religious themes in a way that makes them look and feel appealing and not just "hurrdurr mommy made me go to sunday school craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawling in my skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!!!!!!!"

alright I get the armor because muh PR, but why is the whip shorter?

When were the first two games ever fast paced?

DS1 was fantastic, DS2 was doodoo.

>I get the armor because muh PR
I thought feminists hated boob plates.
>but why is the whip shorter?
Gameplay balance? It wouldn't be as fun if you could whip every encounter from a distance.

2's combat was fairly fast, unless you were fighting a boss. If you weren't dodging everywhere and spamming crowd control combos you'd get swarmed quickly

death was fast
did you see the full crab like sin video, it was slow even for ds1 standars, and I mean the character animations, you would expect every other horsemen to be faster than war and his giant sword

She's too tanned. If she was paler, she'd look prettier. Hope PC mods fix this

Nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all...

At least the in game design is close. Plus, it's not like the concept art was the definitive version.

there was never a pestilence in scripture, it's a modern addition introduced by jews in the early 1900s

the pupils bother me for sure, for fuck sake both war and death had those solid energy color eyes, what was wrong with them

>female protag

Kind weird how War was the only one with fleshy skin in the original designs

I'm not that guy but can you actually explain why? It has one of the most solid combat systems I've seen in an action game and the fact that enemies don't always act like puppets when you hit them is good.

>female SJW protag

And this is how a game flops

>incompetent combos
>forced puzzle
you know it's copying zelda and not DMC, right? RIGHT?