As comfy and relaxing as the locations in Mario Sunshine look, they're still locations where it's hot as fuck

As comfy and relaxing as the locations in Mario Sunshine look, they're still locations where it's hot as fuck.

Just don't wear too much clothes then, you dingus. Going to the beach is hot as fuck, but there's a lot of things like water, pools, ice cream cart, etc that can keep you from feeling hot.

Op is a dumb sack of shit

I bet you live in a country where it's always cold
Hot weather isn't that awful

Hot weather is bliss

t. sweaty grease-nigger

Fuck hot weather. All it does is bring pests and discomfort. You can always layer up for cold weather but you can't layer down past a certain point. Spring and fall are the best times of year because there's still foliage and color in the trees but it's cool and comfortable.

You spend half the game standing in waist-deep water.

>Spring and fall are the best times of year because there's still foliage and color in the trees but it's cool and comfortable.
This.

Fall is best

Bugs are dead, beautiful colors, not cold but not hot, no pollen or allergy season, smells nice

This, spring has many cold days

Only people who don't go outside like cold weather. Every fat, greasy nerd I've met just bitches about warm weather constantly because their tendie composed and artificial air control treated bodies can't handle the real world.

No, you're a fucking idiot. If we're comparing the extremes, cold winters and being outside feels like fucking survival. It's physically painful on your bones, you're stiff as fuck, and wind feels like knives in your face. Bundling up is a huge discomfort and hassle, and never fully removes the feeling of complete cold surrounding you unless you quadruple layer up HEAVY, and no one wants to fucking do that just to fucking go outside.

So what do people do? They stay the fuck indoors and get sick, and try to start "le comfy xD" by what? by putting your feet in slippers that then get sweaty so you take them out and they're instantly fucking cold again, so you have to swap back and forth. Oh, you want to be cmofy with a long pajama shirt and some breezy boxers? Should be cool as long as you have a blanket right? fucking wrong. You cant do shit with your shoulders covered and your arms under the blanket, and you have to shuffle back and forth from taking them out and putting them in to do simple shit. Eventually the blanket on you all day makes you feel like even more of a hobo piece of shit, and it starts to get irritating. The feel of it, the shitty warmth it provides or overprovides, the sense of dragging it around the house. It's a fucking pain the dick.

MEANWHILE
oh shit im hot, time to shed some clothes. Or if im going for a walk it feels refreshing to have one of those spray bottles with fans on them in your face. Or going for a swim feels even better. Inside? Get a nice big fan and it feels 10x better than surviving the cold.

Lmao buddy, I work on a farm picking strawberries on my knees and carrying heavy ass shit around in the 90 degree weather, and no, I don't like warm weather. There's no reason any sensible human would like having sweaty nuts and getting bitten by mosquitos, but apparently you're one of those rare faggots.

that's because you live in some pisspoor third world state. If you have to worry about insects then try not being the definition of poverty

nuts get sweaty by overbundling up as well. In the end the extreme cold is more unbearabl

rather hot than the cold. i cant stand the fucking cold at times.

>If we're comparing the extremes, cold winters and being outside feels like fucking survival.
This is true. You go outside in cold weather and you can more easily get sick or die than in hot weather. People used to have to save up food and firewood all year just to make sure they didn't die or freeze during winter.

In hot weather? Go sit in the shade and you'll be okay.

>that's because you live in some pisspoor third world state. If you have to worry about insects then try not being the definition of poverty
I wouldn't consider Pennsylvania a "pisspoor third world state" but I guess you could be fooled if you've only been to Philly. Sounds like you're just a pussy with no muscle mass who finds it easier to bake in heat than let his little bones get cold. You're this faggot aren't you?

lol this guy was actually fat no wonder he got triggered

Nigger if you think wearing a sweatshirt, sweatpants and socks in a nice cool house isn't the definition of comfy, you are a colossal faggot. Back to Africa with you.

>lol this guy was actually fat no wonder he got triggered
More like you're a manlet who thinks anybody weighing over 180 makes you fat and that muscle doesn't exist. Stay short my friend.

fatass detected lmao

I bought this game on amazon brand new for like 60 bucks or something. This was over 4 years ago. I've been wanting to play it bit I don't want to open the case and lose value if it'll be worth more in the future. Should I keep saving it?

Can I still wear my shirt when I’m in the water...?

Ever notice how all the most popular vacation spots are warm weather places? Really makes you think.

>muscle equates to fat

>raging lord of lard
lel

I live in Vegas where it’s still 102 degrees at 2am.

Ever notice how you go on vacation for a limited time?

you sound like a piece of lard whose worried about the must from your sweaty rolls attracting looks other people. That's the only reason you can pretend that extreme cold somehow is somehow more comfortable than extreme heat

is that why california, texas and florida are the most populated states?

>triggered manlets
Lol I can tell you guys have never done a day of real manual labor in your lives, because nobody who works on a farm is fat.

why do small men get so easily triggered? the napoleon complex is real. not everybody is a 150lb, 5'7'' manlet. body builders eat like 6000 calories a day and have around 7% body fat. liking hot weather is directly correlated to being a manlet.

Yes.

>fairly innocuous post abut one of the best mario games
>instantly devolves into insecure shitposting

Classic Sup Forums

>hurr must be manlets cuz you cant handle my basic average lows of 30

try going somewhere where it's actually cold and obtain some reading comprehension, because we're comparing the extremes, and neither is "liking" anything you fat fairy

>he keeps posting even when no one responds because he's blubbering with the rage of a thousands hams

>h-haha nobody responds
>literally responding
It's pretty funny because I get to sit here being a physically fit 6'1'' man and I get the joy of knowing you're a likely under 6 foot and probably the one who's actually fat lmao.

I've known that feel. My pasty ass is made for cool dark worlds, so my deployment to Kuwait was hell

que?

Give me -40c weather over 40c weather any day

>not preferring being hot over being cold

Winter is as disgusting as your opinion.

not the guy you're getting heated over; but ur dumb for responding to bait.

>it's hot
>pour gallon of water on head

wow problem solved. It actually feels good too, especially compared to winter wind.

>Super Mario Winter vacation never

>It's cold
>Put on a sweater
Hmm, really makes you think

>tfw you are from California and everything outside of 60-70 is either too hot or too cold

your "cold" weather for me is a good spring day here.

As someone who has lived in both Southern California where it sometimes reaches over 100 degrees during the summer, and Alaska, where it regularly reaches below zero in the winter, I prefer Alaska. It does make you fat though, because during the winter you’re literally just staying home eating junk food for a good 4-5 months straight.

>a simple sweater fixing the cold
then that's not cold

Go for a swim.

smelly fatty detected. I know it sucks having to shower three times a day to beat the heat when you can't even wash properly, but some of us cope just fine.