Dude go to bed lmao

dude go to bed lmao

Sure thing. I'm passing out anyways.

Why do these games even have such a strict activity limit?

Fuck you, cat.

i dont know why everyone complained about this

the same thing happened in 3 and 4 except the MC just went 'im tired lol' and forced you to go to sleep.

Help me get tired then, fuccboi

My guess is that people new to the series think Morgana is preventing them from going out at night

So the time managment would be more challenging and require thought and planning and have consequence?

I guess it's more annoying to have another character telling you to go to sleep instead of having the main decide for themselves even though the result is the same

only if you let me pet you first

>lmao
>not lmaow
One job OP

it'd be less annoying if Akira said it than if a fucking cat forced me to

>Akira
user.......

Ren? I can't remember, it was too late, I was already 2 dungeons in when it was revealed

He's not a cat

fuck YOU

But is only 7pm

owo

ok why does his art for when he's talking in cat form not look like this? everyone else has different art for when they're inside/outside a palace, why is morgana's art never just this image?

I guess it's meant to symbolise the Metaverse ending and Morgana becoming a real cat.

>tfw I just realised Morgana will probably die within 15 years or so if he's a real cat, having to leave his friends prematurely

He should've just gotten a human body.

He should’ve just stayed dead

I thought Morgana was going to turn into a human for sure and be revealed to being a girl this whole time for some extra waifubait

You source me right now you sick fuck

Akira Kurusu is such a cooler name it's not even funny