*divebombs u*

*divebombs u*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Cvzspm7ClI
youtube.com/watch?v=PFBXcl6FW6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've never got hit by the divebomb, it that attack where he does 180 and slams the ground that gets me.

That's cute.

>gets hit by shockwaves

>being a shitter and getting hit by a shockwave

STOP FUCKING DYING TO THIIIIIIIIIS

>powershields and counters you

>Flash pod
what now bitch?

If you have trouble with Anjanath, you're just shit.

His hitboxes are still a bit weird, but this thing is just so easy.

Give me one reason why i shouldn't keep abusing slicing ammo

>Plug in mic.
>Start reminding teammates when the divebomb attack is coming soon.
>Suddenly they stop carting to it every game.
Huh...

How are you guys finding groups to play with?

I'm sitting here soloing tempered EDs and getting a bit bored.

Every lobby I get into is either full of LR people and any tempered SOS I join ends in a triple cart.

How the fuck do you avoid it with Bow? Seriously. I think you NEED ear plugs or it's impossible. The roar he does as a tell stuns you so long that you don't have time to sheath the bow and go into a run to dive, and you can't dodge far enough to get away from the mile wide hitbox.

Try putting the bow away BEFORE he roars when you can his spines are all nearly black.

>Give me one reason why i shouldn't keep abusing slicing ammo
It upsets CB users that there is a weapon as stupid good and easy to use as them

Ki
rin

Rajang and pickle boi when?

where are all the MHW memes and who has the most?

I opened a lobby in mhg once, best multiplayer experience in world yet

>Bowfags having trouble with anything

I thought your weapon was perfect

I've played 100+ hours solo because every time I go online it'll disconnect after about 15 minutes, no exceptions. I'm a slice shot shitter so it's probably for the best.

Will this game get continuous updates and DLC monsters? No other Monster Hunter game has really had DLC and updates besides what was already in the games files.

Why is ron wheasly running from a t rex?

So youre saying all the samus and links and sonics and dantes and star knight armor were already in the game files?

youtu.be/6Cvzspm7ClI

what the fuck I never noticed these exaggerated tranq faces

Yes. All of the Samus and links and sonics and dantes and star knight armor were already in the game files. Did you ever have to download an update to Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate/Generations? How were people able to cheat and get the white fatalis armor Day One without any possible way to fight the white fatalis?(it was a DLC quest only).

>user i suck dick in this game and in real life,can you recommend me a weapon that let's me dodge bullshit moves like nergigante's dive with ease
>say no more

I'm expecting this to be the case since their newfound western target audience won't put up with the second game bullshit. They'll put up with purchasable DLC packs, but they won't put up with buying the same game at full-price a year after release.

It's probably one of the reasons why World suffers from wyvern-reskin syndrome. I wouldn't be surprised if Capcom intentionally left out so many unique monster types & flagship monsters in an effort to prolong the game's lifespan (and purchasable cosmetics sales) via free DLC updates. World took 4 years to develop so it makes sense why they'd want World to have legs - especially if console Monster Hunter games are going to be a generational thing from here on out.

>use CB like a shitter
>do amazing damage but get hit constantly
>cart even, but thanks to SAED spam beat everything

>spend a day training gp's
>suddenly every encounter is a frustrating learning experience
>soldier through

>spend another day training
>become so good I barely take any damage
>start to love the weapon
>timing is everything

yeah this is fun, but it doesn't beat the feeling of using hammer and getting big hits with BIGGU BANGU. nothing bullies a rathalos better than a hammer, plus going from gp to a cancelled saed can miss the head more often than not. but still...

>monster charges you
>gp
>it fucking gets KO'd
>that feeling

I will say that IG is definitely ezmodo weapon for World, but god damn its satisfying when you grab one of these faggot out of the air and start slapping their shit for flying around like the faggots they are

*honks*

with no one around to hear it ;_;

Hard to see them most of the time sadly

>Dive bombs to crush enemies
>Loses it's ultimate defense, the black spines in the process
C'mon Nergi that is stupid. It's like if a Metool discarded the helmet to dive bomb Mega Man

>tfw on PC I will mod this to be the theme on every map
youtube.com/watch?v=PFBXcl6FW6M

I haven't seen a HH player yet, I miss buffs

I don't think people would pay for Monster DLC as well. There hasn't been any advertised season pass or any advertised paid DLC as far as I've seen. Capcom has promoted Street Fighter V as a "Games as a Service" model, but I haven't seen anything like it for Street Fighter V.

Does Monster Hunter World doesn't even have loot boxes or microtransaction bullshit like Destiny 2 or The Division.

There's only like three fucking hunting horn appearances and they all fucking suck. No gigantic Harmonica/Cello/Electric Guitar. Just three boring ones. Plus, the cat can play all the buffs anyway so LOL

1. Join Session.
2. Respond to SoS.
3. ???
4. Honk.

I miss fast loading screens, bros

i don't understand why it has to load twice

the load screen is lame as hell too

I need to fuck with my settings, it doesn't sound anyone near as good as this in game for me.

I also just checked all the hunting horns I have so far in high rank and they all fucking suck. Only two give Attack Up and they don't give anything else. Why did they nerf Hunting Horn into the ground again?

Hunting horn literally hits twice with encore hits now. Learn to play.

>I don't think people would pay for Monster DLC as well.

I think they will eventually, they just need to give international players some time. I could see G-rank being a DLC pack for sure. Assuming the game has long-term legs and all.

>Monster Hunter World doesn't even have loot boxes or microtransaction bullshit like Destiny 2 or The Division.

I think the majority of the actual meat & potatoes content will be free, but cosmetics won't be. Why do you think the game lacks a transmog feature? Or why so many weapons look like shitty reskins of each other? Or why we don't have an in-game option that allows us to re-customize our hunters and palicos?

>YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Teach me how to GP.
You just press R2+Triangle?
I don't see in what kind of situation I can use this other than the monster charging directly at you,

>Runs past you
>Runs past you again
>Digs underground
>Pops up next to you; flies a hundred feet away
>Runs past you
>Digs underground and fucks off

I wasn't aware that running down the clock was a viable strategy that monsters employed

WHY ARE HIS HITBOXES SO INCONSISTENT?!
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

>hop on my baguette stick and jump away
too bad i'm not a groundfag :^)

I ran across one today. It was like spotting a leprechaun, some fanciful creature of myth that danced through my life and buffed my attack power for a short time.
He did very little damage from what I could tell and then disappeared forever.
Thanks, HHbro.

Nergigante Horn son.

>High Elderseal
>Movement Speed Self
>Affinity L + Health Recover S
>Earplugs L

You don't understand how good AOE Earplugs is until you use it.

The fuck does elderseal do anyway?

Stops Elder Dragons from going Super Saiyan.

How does the Guard skill work now?
Can you not block super attacks anymore or does it let you with 5 points

Are the dual blades any good? I used to main HBG/LBG, but I don't find gunner weaponry as much fun in this game and I haven't used dual blades since low rank MHFU.

dual blades do absolutely broken dps to the point where the game is almost not fun

The Uragaan set gives you Guard Up, but I am not sure what attacks are unblockable. I've never tried to block Nergigante's dive bomb without Guard Up, but maybe Guard 5 prevents a lot of stamina loss and chip damage. Sorry I couldn't help.

Yeah, get marathon runner and all the attack boosting augments you can. Even though they're good for element go for raw and sharpness over a specific element. Mash buttons and melt health.

seems you didnt see the high level horns then.

My fuckin nigga.

I had to mute the in-game music when I was doing my Odogaron investigations 'cause that Bazel fucker and his stupid theme kept interrupting RV battle theme

Okay, just checked them out, four appearances and three have Attack Up instead of just two. Greeeaat.

How do I dodge it consistently? Sometimes it just hits me without him even touching me, which is why I usually just spam dodge roll and pray for the best.

dive before he touches the ground

>use CB

>charge shield

>cant use super attack unless the enemy doesnt move at all, cause you cant fucking aim it

yup, I also think its pretty cool.

Just do what I do: stand in place and smack him out of the air with your enormous cock when he tries that divebomb shit

>stand far away once his spikes change color
>have 13 flashbombs to keep him down for teammates to at least do good damage
>run out of flashbombs
>teammate dies next dive bomb
fuck trying to help people
going to use slicing rounds spitefully now

>not using them anyway
People will have a right to complain when they start matching my DPS.

I meant I will make a bowgun set just to fuck with people and laid back farming

Do it, like I said they have no right to complain about slicing ammo when I'm the one doing damage while they occasionally get half a combo off with their longsword.

Mainly blocks shit like Kirin's lightning and Val Hazaak's beam.

do you need the full five points for that or can I scrape by with 3-4?

Super attacks is Uragaan's 3 peice set bonus, you either need that or the gem to block unblockables. Guard just deceases knockback/stamina usage/chip damage

What went wrong?

why is it GS seems able to knock monsters over easier than a hammer?

is hammer "hit the head only or gtfo"?

Yeah my mistake I thought he meant the 3 piece uragaan set. Guard 5 lets you take alot more punishment while blocking.

You being born.

>tfw finally learn HH moves and dancing/playing music to dodge monsters, attack and buff teammates at the same time

Thanks bros
I don't think I ever actually killed an uragaan so I never saw his armor

What is the most cancerous weapon and why is it bow
>no damage
>also has a move that knocksback teammate is a large area

>I just KO'd something with a tackle once
>

>no damage
Really nigga

*interrupts your 15 minute capture*

HBG spamming slicing and knocking everyone away from the monster

*autisticly stuns your opponent and runs away*

Sure would be a shame if someone were to... carpet bomb the living shit out of the battlefield right now...

Bowgun. Slicing ammo is worse than LS ever was. Try hitting anything when there's nonstop slices knocking you back.

>survive divebomb due to guts
>get back up
>crystals fall from the ceiling
>dies

Fucking hell

Subtle use of fog and lighting and quiet ambient sounds to create an atmosphere and a mood of a deep rainy forest. And so while being technologically inferior MH1 still beats MHW on the artistic level. I don't want to shit on MHW too much since I like the game and it looks pretty okay but man I wish the devs would take a step back and look at what make the old games look good even today.

all you do with dual blades is enter demon mode and spam triangle + circle. There, you just killed every monster in 5 minutes.

>mfw realize the Jagras CB is damn good in HR
>have to go bully him in low rank for mats
oh boy oh boy

Trade-in items are for selling right?

Thanks senpai

Superman dive is full invuln user.

Shockwaves can't do shit.

except they can because they last way longer than the dive animation

Tzitzi has saved my ass more times than makes sense

>respond to an sos for bolos
>is a jap
>with an LS
>he carts once as i load in and start making my way to him
>carts again 30 seconds into our combined attack
>after that he hangs back just outside of the area im fighting in
>kill bolos with my GL, jap moves in to carve
>spend the next minute shelling him just before the carve animation ends so he can't get any carves

fuck you you slant eyed fuck, you want me to do the work you don't get any carves