Super NT Snes System

Thoughts on the new Super ST system or the fact that electrons move through reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEyF30kenUM
youtu.be/fEyF30kenUM?t=704
youtu.be/8r2d8PVyyi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=fEyF30kenUM

forgot link

it seems like a pretty good deal. 189$ for not just some system on a chip. it's a code ran on a fpga to make it into a nintendo and not emulation.

brown dicks in mine ass

bootsy needs to come back. he's the only thing that could save cinemassacre.

Mike looks like he just wants to fucking die, also James got fat as fuck, what happened?

Or at least give mike a blood transfusion. He looks like the walking dead.

Neat idea, somewhat overpriced but not grievously.

Main problem is the people most likely the buy it might not because if they are getting carts for authenticity of playing experience they wont want to play semi-native hardware on an LCD.

when did james get so fat?

i think theres a market but its worthless if you actually want to play game.
like audiophile tier videogame systems.

I thought James needed the glasses but i guess they are only part of the nerd character but when the fuck did he get so fucking fat?

nvm i thought it was cart only. it's got an sd card slot.

id rather wait for an rpi 4

shit meme

James and Mike are looking rough lately.

literally scan through any time in that vid and you'll see how hard it is for that fat fuck to breathe and how he always looks sweaty and on the verge of cardiac arrest. why does he think anyone wants to see this pathetic display?

>Hey boys and girls

It's nice how one got so thin he looks sick and the other got so fat he looks sick

>One last brownbrix gadget, c'mon baby i'll suck your dick.

Does he rub a cheeseburger on his face everyday?

Why can't those degenerates fuck off to their own channel?

It's their channel now sweetie

The shills are shilling shills! Cinemassacre is fucking dead stop promoting their advertisements you fucking moron.

this.
also avgn was never good

b-but muh electrons!

Look at the Youtube comments. All these kids acting like Ryan is tech jesus when he barely as a basic grasp on the hardware and just repeats himself with barely any details... They are fucking pathetic.

and you don't think that mike and ryan are deleting all the wrongthink?

HA THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT HAVING TO CARRY GAMES HOLY SHIT

youtu.be/fEyF30kenUM?t=704

>yeah i like carrying giant tupperware containers of games up and down steps
>i dont like lifting stuff either

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SO MUCH SOY

>james was getting uncucked with the ghostbusters debacle
>mike got BTFO hard by bringing up brown bricks and loco bandito at the same time
>this fat fuck steps in and ruins everything again

Cart collector here, it's not really that different from playing on an official hardware revision, the way I see it.

The big no-no for me are the machines that just dump the rom from the cart and emulate it.

As long as I can play straight from the cart, and not a shitty rom dump, I'm golden.

>tfw you run out of brown bricks

You can see it in his eyes he misses minecrafty

Mike looks like he crossdresses on the low.

I love Ryan. Pretty damn BASED and cute.

Those two look like sex perverts.

/ourguy/

Where were you when James admitted he was a brony?
youtu.be/8r2d8PVyyi8

The Super NT is an excellent piece of hardware but they are way overselling the difference between real hardware and emulation. I love playing classic games on real hardware and have a huge collection, but if you just want to play the games and don't care about collecting then emulation is fine.

How much is a snes going anyways? Or any old consoles 6th gen or less? I can get some for dirt cheap since I got a couple of flea markets around me.

If you want a 1chip SNES (the best one to have for RGB) it's going to cost you north of $100, and if you want a SNES Jr. (the other best one to have for RGB) you will pay around $80 and it will require modification to get RGB output. Plus you will need an adequate RGB to HDMI upscaler which will cost big bucks if you want to play it on a modern TV.

In that regard $180 is a very reasonable price, but if you already have a Framemeister or OSSC then a real SNES is a better investment.

He watches it with his daughter. That's not being a brony, that's being a parent. If you do not have a young daughter then you have no excuse to watch MLP other than autism.

All these faggots who can't even lift a CRT tv over pay for bullshit products instead. Sad.

This is the ultimate brainlet device.

Emulation is completely equal to this shit, only a fucking idiot thinks FPGA is in ANY POSSIBLE WAY superior to current cycle accurate emulators.

If you want to run on original hardware, you buy a real SNES, and run it into an actual CRT. This solves an issue nobody has, being a brainlet collector with hundreds of games, but no CRT or console to play them on.

I play all my SNES stuff on a PVM through original hardware with a flashcart, and a few extra carts for the good expansion chip games. This device could not appeal less to me.

One of the main reasons to own original hardware is for the sake of peripheral support, something this hunk of shit doesn't even have. Good luck getting your superscope working on an LCD emulation.

You don't even know what a FPGA is

Fuck off ryans mom

so much bullshit in this video. Fucking sellouts.

I hope that Super Turrican Director's Cut gets dumped soon, I want to play it but don't want to buy this shit

>tfw I still own a CRT
watching emulation faggots try their hardest to recreate that old tv feel with ugly filters while claiming emulation is superior is amusing

shouldn't have thrown away your old shit eh? or be underage

pix?

I actually saw a one of pic related on the side of the road a couple of weeks ago. I didn't bother picking it up because it was raining for days. I regret not picking it up but I was alone and those fuckers were heavy. Could have probably paid the owner to help me load it up.

I wish these two would just get the fuck off the internet already. They bring nothing but misery.

It better be at least a Trinitron, ideally a PVM/BVM.

WEGA are generally shit-tier for retro. The 16:9 models are great for 7th gen though.

I bet you hook up with RF too

>electrons move through reality
well yeah, that's how time works

I guess I'm an Irate Gamer fan now, I can't forgive this.

nigga a crt is a crt, LCD or any modern monitor is shit tier, aint buying a fucking professional RGB monitor to play dumb video games

>a crt is a crt
Get a load of this guy

>a crt is a crt
Are you a brainlet or something?

At minimum, you should have something that supports RGB, with an aperture grille. My 20 inch PVM was 50 bucks shipped to my door before the retro collectors started getting in on that shit.

Cheap CRTs look like dogshit, although you have the benefits of reduced input lag, you lose out on picture quality.

>able to fix bugs
>able to mod the game
>able to play the entire library of several different consoles in one machine
>able to use whichever controller you want
>able to edit keybindings
>higher FPS count
>"hurr durr emulation shit cuz modern screens"

>At minimum, you should have something that supports RGB, with an aperture grille
You can just smell the soy from this post.