Xenoblade 2

Can a blade get pregnant?

yeah

Angela Balzac fell in-love with the meatdick.

The game never wanted to go over this.

>you will never nut in Mythra's bright pussy consequence-free
I bet she's really cuddly right after she cums

An aegis probably can, I'd assume that a regular blade wouldn't be able too though.

It's a mystery.

consequence free? but i wanted to have little daggers that'd grow into to big strong blades....

I don't know OP, but that won't stop me from trying

What is this expression trying to convey

you're looking at the wrong pic
this is the one that i'd like to find out with

No, they can't.

Time to fuck them like no tomorrow then

The Praetorium has been spaying and neutering Blades for hundreds of years. The Aegises and the Flesh Eaters from before the Praetorium's rise to power, as well as any rogue unregistered cores that may be lying around in hidden places, should have working reproductive organs, and so should cores born from the few remaining Titans now that the Praetorium's rule died with Amaltus..

paizuri_invitation really is a hot tag
She wants you to fuck her tits

I never thought any other girl would beat Homura as my favorite femblade, but then this cute dork showed up, which left me doubting. Then chapter 7 happened and now I'm a saikafag until death.

How is blade formed
How blade get pregnant

nice headcanon

they need to do way instain blades > who kill thier babbys, becuse these babby cant fright back? It was on the news this mroing a blade in Al who had kill her three drivers, they are taking the three driver back to Elysium too lady to rest. my pary are with the driver who lost his blade ; i am truley sorry for your lots

Play the fucking game and find out.

The game never goes over his second question.

It can get impregnated with basilisk venom.

It explains how Blades are formed. They can't get pregnant.

>create delicious brown with long, white hair
>has the best boob physics in the game
>tall and sexy with a short skirt and paizuri window
>actually a decent attacking blade wielding a badass spear
>give her a terrible voice actress with dialogue lines that go one for about 3 minutes each instead of a few seconds

T-Thanks Nintendo!

What

Where are all her lewds dammit!

It's what happens when the main characters are waifus. You're going to have to wait at least a whole year.

Think of her as a woman who is autistically obsessed with justice. When she's shouting battle cries she's fine, but when she she has to actually engage in social interactions she's just awkward.

>saika
her name is pandoria though user

What did she mean by this?

>chuuni swordsman driver with a blade named Saika
>huurrrr let's just name her Pandoria
One of the many things ruined with the localization.

She means that Tora was right about her looking like a dude.

That being said, Tora is the best wingman since he got her to go into the hotspring with the guys.

If you pick the other option she actually says the complete opposite, saying how she's noticed how well Morag takes care of her skin and hair and overall feminine charm and that's the reason why she's asking her for advices on cosmetics..

Morag is for bullying

I want her to saika my dicka

Great job
too new to post here. At least google it retard

Very nice vidya related topic to start the thread on.

XC2fags truly are the most hardcore Xeno players.

When's the NG+ patch coming out this month?

Maybe.

>implying x threads and xc1 threads weren't part waifu threads either

Of course. Knives are babies, daggers are toddlers, and short swords are teens or midgets.

Who /Elmaperson/ here?

When it comes to normal blades it's safe to say no. The Aegis might though. Makes me wonder if it'd be okay for the sisters to switch during pregnancy.

no there are no hybrids outside of eaters

Not normal blades, but Mythra/Pyra probably could.

They split at the end so that's no longer possible.

Yeah, I mean if it happened before that. Not that it would make sense for them to get themselves pregnant when they wanted to die anyway, but still.

would consuming semen turn blades into man eaters?

no because sperm is haploid

But what if Rex had already impregnated them during their short stay in Fonsett? Does only the one whose name you chose in Morytha keeps the baby? Are they now both pregnant of what are essentially clones? Did Pneuma commit an abortion by suicide?

Couldn't flesh eaters technically get pregnant? Will Nia be alone forever?

I would assume no, but blade eaters yes. A flesh eater is still mainly a blade

Double miscarriage

No, the term Flesh Eater isn't accurate. The truth of the matter is that the Blade need to surgically remove the heart of his Driver and insert it into his chest, where it'll fuse with his body's Ether and start pumping it like blood. Jin was ablr to do it quickly because light speed, and Nia was able to do it because heal powers, the others had other people perform the surgery

what about patroka/akhos?

>playing britsh dub
You are to blame yourself

We know Flesh Eaters go to the bathroom, or at least Nia does.

So she's got a bladder and vagina. There's no reason to assume she doesn't have the tubes and uterus too, since that's all connected. The only question is whether or not it's fertile, and it seems a little odd to have all the equipment but not have it work.

>Not playing in JP

>A barely humanoid blade would grow genitals when they become a flesh eater

Fuck you user, I already fapped a few hours ago

It was never this bad.

>Pyra with long hair
>Mythra with a ponytail

The fact we're not getting Epilogue content for the DLC is insane.

Why does this shit tier animation keep getting posted, did you make it?

yes

At least they talked about the actual games in those threads.

Only one post in this whole thread is about the actual game, and not irrelevant fetish bullshit about the characters.

>canon ending
considering they're both infertile that's not to far fetched.

Nah, Rex is too beta to do anything like that.

it's okay

>tfw nude version coming out with this month's patreon rewards
Can't wait.

Sure because the XC1 threads never had focused discussion on Melia.

You at least had people discussing the actual game in those threads.

Show me 3 posts in this thread that have anything to do with the actual content of the game, and not the bodily functions of the female characters.

>B-But!
Keep it up champ.

I never said there was no waifufaggotry before, the only one backpedalling and dancing around the question is you.

Keep plebbit spacing faggot

Not an argument.

If blades can have kids, would Ursula's power bear be able to have kids? Can Sheba's bathtub get pregnant?

That wasn't me you faggot. And you're still wrong. Every Xenoblade thread has had some sort of waifufaggotry. This game just has the most because all the girls are written well.

It was never all waifufaggotry though.

There was one or two elmafags or meliafags, but the majority of the posts actually talked about the game.

Show me 3 posts in this thread that have anything to do with the actual game.

Rex wouldn't enjoy it.
He'd be too embarrassed from prematurely cumming.

>Show me 3 posts in this thread that have anything to do with the actual game.
That was easy

Now show me why your faggot ass keeps shitposting lies.

The only post that isn't about irrelevant fetish nonsense is the DLC one.

>talks about waifufaggotry
>moves goalposts to fetishes
>talking about lore is fetishizing now
find another thread to shitpost. shoo, shoo

OK, rate my setup of Blades

Zeke: Pandoria / Azami / Ursula
Tora: Poppi Alpha ??? / QT
Fire / QT3.14 Light
Nia: Dromach / Boreas / Nim

Covers all elements, has a lot of healing and I've got QT3.14 set up with a stupid crit rate.

If by lore, you mean literal fanfiction, okay.

The 2nd posts barely counts, since it was a response to waifu faggotry, but I'll allow it.

So that's 2 posts in the whole thread about the actual game.

Here's your last (You)

See? You made a post about the actual game.

I knew you could do it, user.

>H-He doesn't like my fanfiction!

Fuck off, your children's game will never talk about shit like pregnancy.

Talk to me user, what makes you so fucking mad about this game?

Because you waifufaggots ruined the series, and it's pandering to you assholes now.

>spend 50 hours in BEAR HELL to get my dumb blue macross bitch godlike
>this is all I get

The game mentions how some drivers got married with their blades, but they don't mention them having kids, maybe it's because human and titan DNA doesn't mix.

>ruined the series
>sold the most
I don't know user. Maybe you just have anger issues. You seem to be so mad that you move goalposts by equating lore speculation as fanfics.

Because the main character is a tsundere it's a huge Pandora's box that should be closed, but it's the reality we live in now and must accepted.

why are the best waifus (vess, azami, adenine) so shit

Effortless waifushit sells, that doesn't mean it's good.

It's like waifufaggotry saved Fire Emblem because we have futa dick size charts now.

>lore speculation

It was fanfiction he tried to pass off as canon to justify his fetish bullshit.

What happens when Rex dies at 80 and Pythras still mucking about?

Adenine is not shit if you know how play her.

Obviouly they can via assexual reproduction. Otherwise Torna wouldn't have a womb full of dead unformed titan babies.

Whoever balanced the game had shit taste.

It's not even just tsundere, the two main girls were blatant Asuka and Rei knockoffs, but nobody seems to give a shit and praise them as good characters.

Pyra will fuck another boy from Fonsett that reminds her of Rex.