HEY PRIVATE HAIRCUT! I MIGHT HAVE TAKEN A BIT TOO MUCH OFF YOUR TF2 thread

HEY PRIVATE HAIRCUT! I MIGHT HAVE TAKEN A BIT TOO MUCH OFF YOUR TF2 thread

someone post the webm

Is it me or is the new YER really good now. Like there's no reason to use another knife if the other team is semi competent at spy checking/sentry placement and if you actually want to have fun since it's only downsides are basically nonexistent with the letranger. I can just stab people in front sentries now without having to risk my ass taking care of the nest or anything.

Who the duck plays this shirt anymore?

i only really play stock spy, but if the YER is as good as you say i might give it a try

I saw someone play medic the other day. It's okay, I told him to play a real class.

lots of people I don't
why aren't you?

>biting the hand that feeds you
idiot

The downside is the fact that you you have to use the l'etranger. Stock revolver is a solid fucking weapon and the Diamondback is practically a direct upgrade.

YER was never a bad weapon though

ask and you shall recieve.

Stock and Diamondback never combo'd with the YER though, especially before the changes. The shorter cloak time isn't a huge issue in a lot of maps with stock either.
It was never a good weapon either. You either had to get ridiculously lucky or target braindead retards in order to get that first stab and fucking up or using your revolver sent you back to square one. All for a slightly faster disguise time and silent kills. It was a glorified meme weapon before the buff.

this is how i unironically play engina all the time

b-but sentry nests
not losing a disguise when killing the engineer is great when there's 2 sentries

Give me some meme load out ideas. Weapons and costmetics.

people that don't give their wife an indirect kiss by kissing Jamal's cock after he's done filling her with his seed
so.. people that don't play soywatch, in other words

I bet you got a hardon just from typing that out, you obsessed fuck

how do you people come up with this shit

I wonder how uncomfortable this makes black Sup Forums users. Like do they just ignore this or does it really get to them

Question: Why do people make generals on Sup Forums? I don't mind it, but is /vg/ really that bad?

what console command do I use to remove the timer from a server that I created and change it to "press F4 to ready" state? I want to mess around with rocketjumping without the timer going out.

Because 9/10 existing generals on /vg/ are circle jerks of Tripfags

Cuckposting is weird but it doesn't get to me. All the other casual racism bothers me a bit though. People like to go lolbantz but the thing about bantz is that part of what makes it bantz is knowing you still like each other after it. With all the Sup Forums running around I take any 'ironic racism' as genuine.