Party member betrays you before final boss

>party member betrays you before final boss

>party member talks about how stupid he would have to be to betray you
>betrays you

Around elves watch yourselves

>party member joins only for a brief time and is essentially a plot device for feels

>party member betrays everyone out of loyalty

>party member betrays you after the final boss to become the real final boss
>said party member was nominally the main character but had become increasingly irrelevant up until this point
>at this point you lose control of him entirely but still control the rest of your party
this sounds a lot cooler than the game actually is unfortunately

>party member is a tranny
>leaves your party forever because it got triggered

This sounds like one of the bad endings in Disgaea 3.

>you can betray your party members and side with the final boss

nobody would ask for a chair like that

Game?

Dragon age origins

Things that never happened

This was such bullshit in Dragonfall. How the fuck was I supposed to know that the final boss (whose motives were 100% sound) would ruin the entire world. What a fucking cop-out.

>enemy that was absolutely stacked and broken as fuck joins your party
>is somehow weaker than that one character you hate and never level up

That's the mindgame trap, user. You preventively cut off their ability to talk their way out by asking whether they're alone, because otherwise they'd say "o-oh I'm actually waiting for someone" even when SHE'S NOT THAT GODDAMN THOT JUST KEEPS SITTING THERE SLURPING HER MILKSHAKE. I KNOW WHAT YOU DID YOU CUNT, AND YOU DO TOO.

If you speak to the magic man a bunch he'll let you know.

Sure hope you have a fuckin reason to visit the magic mans shop though

Should have one of those with an "ugly" guy and how she breathes a sigh of relief.

Magic is haram, I was decker / pistol.

>recruit assassin into your party
>fuck him in the ass
>he completely abandons his assassin brotherhood for you

are you dumb?

What would you ask?

>its the same artist
thot btfo

I can name at least ONE (won/wan) game but i ain't telling you, faggot.

Post greentext story

protip: when a girl (or guy for that matter) says something like this to you, it's not a problem with you, it's a problem with them. you want to make it work and they don't. you're not the one who needs to try, they are, and they don't want to.

the comic is right with its message in the sense that you should just give up, because the reality is that whoever you're trying to be with is never going to allow themselves to be with you. no matter what course of action you took, no matter what potential future you were in, they'd be the roadblock to a successful relationship, not you.

the fact is that there's just no helping some people. there's just no fixing some situations. i mean, heck, ask the hottest, richest, smartest, fittest, nicest, coolest person you know how often they strike out with the opposite sex. it'll always be more often than you'd think. we just live in a world where people don't want to get into relationships, they don't want to put themselves out there. it's that simple.

>is this chair taken?
of course, I would try my hardest to find a chair that isn't at a table with a girl

>you were the enemy all along

>main character betrays party and kills them

>no john you are the demons
lol

heh poor guy. atleast he did the right thing and end himself.

>shoots himself for having ancestry in literally the smartest race on the planet, with an average IQ of 114

just fucking lol

Best part of SMT IV:A

I thought Tumblr girls didn't want to be approached?

Dragon Age origins was a lot of fun

>One of the characters explicitly states to never trust an elf
>Trusts an elf
Garithos only ever did one thing wrong

>average IQ of 114
>smart
AHAHAHAHAHA how much of a retard are you this board alone ahs like an average iq of 130

soul nomad is the only game that has done this perfectly. was a close.

>party member betrays you
>takes upgraded abilities and items with them

>Are you here alone?
>Yeah.
>Well, mind if I join you for some coffee then?

LATER, AT A TUMBLR BLOG

>Today I was approached by this douchebag pissbaby fuckboy at Starbucks while I was just trying to enjoy my fucking coffee in peace. This is why women don't go outside anymore, this is why we need therapy and this is why we don't trust men. Our voices remain unheard and cold, just like my latte by the time he was gone. I've also attached a picture of him which I took when he wasn't looking.
>omg i know this guy he works at [DOX]!!!
>email his workplace...... let them know this is NOT okay.....

Can you guess what story I'm referencing?

Answer: You can't, because this shit happens so often it's become commonplace for our generation.

>final boss swaps his mind with you before the battle
>fail to convince your party that you're the real one
>have to fight your party in the boss' body
>whoever wins, you lose

Is this the cunny thread?

Sorry, could I take this chair?
Come on man, it's not magic

I see you are a man of culture as well.

Exactly.

kek! a Nazi and a jew dead, its a win win.

>Sup Forums
>average IQ over 65
Good one

what game?

Chrono Cross

He took the "Only good elf is a dead elf" saying literally

the guy in the middle was a jew?? nowai...

>the final boss sees you as an equal and respects you.
>only wants to fight you to prove to himself that he has what it takes to make his Dream come true.

Why is the base of his dick connected to his asshole?

The problem is with the statement itself and the implications it brings. There is no relationship without struggles and without effort, it's something you have to work for.

Rns right here. That's why I stay on FWBs. I can't be asked for relationship shit.

cuck

Don't even get me started on spines making 90 degree turns and dicks coming from thighs

How is it cuck to just fuck and chuck? Have you gone insane from just spewing buzzwords?

>tfw Radola Gajda was right all along

I wish I could discuss this literally any other place.

Is love even real? I dated a girl for 6 years. I thought she was the one but we somehow drifted apart in a matter of months. How is that possible? Am I not capable of real love?

What did he say?
Love is over

Hey, you mind if I take this chair?

real love no longer exist.

What we had was pure, I thought. How can I build something with a woman if I can't even trust my or her feelings?

Love doesnt last forever, welcome to the real world, existance is flagelation and humanities endless thirst for bitching science and gizmos ended up making us all comfy as fuck with a neato society so not dying of typhoid at 12 aint a thing anymore unless you live in africa or china.

Its always been like this, love just fades over time. Embrace it and keep living, pays out in the end.

You're not good enough. You never will be. Just stop trying.

Fuck Allegretto. Polka and Fredrick's story was so much more interesting than "I'm a street urchin, rah rah fight da nobles"

implying it ever existed

This hit a little too hard, user.

My ex dumped me for being too autistically quiet around his friends but he still talks to me all day every day and kisses my nose and gave me his great grandmother's furniture after his grandma passed away recently and is involving me in his choice of buying a house and I don't know what the fuck is going on.
I'm sorry for the blog post.

you cant. you just have to hope she sticks around. having alot of money helps.

What I'd have loved to do in Pillars of Eternity. The final boss had a solid point, why couldn't I just side with him?

>ex kisses you, talks to you every day, gifts you furniture and even includes you in house buying

Lad, what the fuck? You that oblivious? Go rekindle the flame you flaming faggot, you got someone who still wants you.

Nah fuck that. Dump the bastard, he had his chance.

Kill his dog and hide body in his new house.

>dated a girl for 6 years
the whole point of dating and courting is find a long-term partner for mating and creating a family. you basically played the demo version of a game for years and wondered why it wasn;t fun anymore

When I've tried to talk about what's actually going on he gets flustered and doesn't want to think/talk about it. I think that's where user's post is relevant; I know that he loves me but he's overwhelmed by the concept of a relationship and I don't think I should give up on him because of that.

For some kinda backstory; He's 29 and has worked FIFO for ~8 years and only had two relationships before me, both who cheated on him while he was working away.
I'm not a faggot I'm /r9k/s version of the chupacabra.

This is actually the misconception behind all of it. Relationships absolutely do require effort, but they don't require a LOT of effort. They require effort in the sense that going to work every day requires effort. You simply have to want to do it, and then it works itself out.

A relationship between two people is sustained by the desire of those two people to sustain the relationship. It's not something where you have to work hard, but if you're working at all, you're succeeding. When somebody says "the ideal person shouldn't have to work hard", they're really saying "I don't want to work hard". The lack of their desire to work hard indicates their lack of desire for a relationship (with you) in general. But they turn it into a problem with you, because they can't come to terms with the fact that they themselves are denying the relationship.

RIP Vandham you Straya cunt

Tits?

Go suck on his dick till he is willing to stay together then, if you cant woman up and talk, woman up and fuck him so much he wants to be together.

This is basic stuff goat sucker, apply succ to his pennor

I never even sent him titty pics. Maybe that's why.

Phone post and do one now. Here.

>i'm a nice girl
wew

You live in a world based on sex, love is not real anymore. The world love has lost all meaning. You will never be satisfied in this world, the world has changed to be bitter and horrific. Give up, and I say this, ironically enough, with love. You're chasing something that died and with each passing hour, minute, second, gets worse, and worse, and worse. There will be a few to say this is bullshit, and they're happy, they will find out soon enough. It happens to all of us.

he about to die

If he doesn't die, how else will her learn?

Dating a girl who can Instant Transmission sounds spooky as shit

Nobody does this

Is it a girl or guy who draws these?

>you can also betray the final boss afterwards

im pretty sure its a nice girl

I do.

>betray your party to side with your family