Worst characters thread

seriously , fuck rico

The fact that he wasn't executed on the spot for dooming the entire expedition force amazes me.

>get orders to get Visari ALIVE
>shoot Visari cause BIG WORDS HURT RICO TINY BRAIN

who the fuck tought it was a good idea to send a hothead like him capture a vital VIP

so killzone thread?

THIS IS NOW A KILLZONE THREAD !

>tfw you will never have a hellghast assassin qt gf

first of all rico did nothing wrong

More like Exposition Talker.

He REALLY screwed the pooch at the end of 2

>did nothing wrong
>literraly made the hellghast army more angry and determinated instead of doing what he was told and capturing visari

thats...actually not wrong

yeah but helghast are the good guys

you know that right?

yes but had he done what he was told helghan would probably still exist instead of being a radioactive dead planet

lmao just send humanity back hundreds of years famo

a classic i know , but fuck him , this is how you dont do a protagonist

literally wont play the game due to him

squall cloud and possibly noctis are the three good FF characters

lightning is ruined due to sharing a game with a black dude that keeps a fucking bird in his hair

>I missed the point of FFX: The Post

>dude the game's so deep
>no you don't get it
>the protagonist's SUPPOSED to be an intolerable and obnoxious homosexual that dresses like a literal clown

>Squall and Cloud
>Literally the same personality
Tidus was good. He is far from 'edgy' like most FF main characters are and he felt like a real character that wasn't a sociopath.

Maybe they need a hot head to catch a big guy ?

la creatura...

whatever

cuck

take this off topic shit to Sup Forums

while true dont forget that theres two person that had a role in the planet destruction , Rico and Stahl

Prompto did nothing wrong. It's not his fault he's the second most cucked character in FF.

>I've never played VII or VIII: The Post
>implying most FF protags are edgy at all
Just stop, user.

This nigger literally drags the game down at least a point he is that bad. No seriously, it is amazing how awful of a character he really is. He has to be the most annoying character I've seen in a game. The ISA should have had him executed. In fact he shouldn't even be in the games.

Too bad KZ2 is dead and there is no real chance they will remaster it. Even if they did I doubt people would get invested in the multiplayer again since they will hate the weight of the movement.