I'M THE TALLEST OF MOUNTAINS

I AM THE DARKEST OF DAYS

weak..

I AM THE TERROR THAT FLAPS IN THE NIGHT

I am...all of me is the better edgy character theme

I AM I AM ALL OF ME

I AM THE SELLER OF MOUNTAINS

I AM WHAT I AM AND THAT'S ALL THAT I AM

I AM THE SHATPEST OF BLADES I CUT YOU DOWN IN A SECONED!

ITS ONLY ME AND YOU, WHO IS GONNA SAVE YOU NOW!?

Infinite is weak! WEAK!

why is it that whenever sonic tries to be edgy it's always cringe?

Can you see all of me?
Waaaaaaaaaaalk into my mystery

infinite is such a scrub, you dont even need the chaos emeralds to beat him.

what a joke.

SEE THAT MOUNTAIN? NOW YOU DON'T!

Because all edgy is cringe user

I AM THE ROUGHEST OF WAVES

He doesn't even get a proper ending. He just sort of fucks off after Sonic and his avatar butt buddy slap his shit one last time, and that's that. wew lad, great antagonist there, Sonic Team.

I wonder how much of the story got cut out?

i wonder how much of the game they cut/never finished. the game did not even feel half-way finished. just bits and peices shattherd around.

I've heard this and that about the game's development, but the more I think about it, the more I start to believe that the game is just a couple of half finished projects smashed together to meet a deadline. Specifically that "Avatar only" project that Sega supposedly rejected and whatever they had on Generations 2.

I NEED A BIGGER GUN

>playing for the first time after it got cracked
>"wow the handling is really jerky"
>Sonic and the avatar both go from a walking speed straight into top speed with an almost audible clunk which makes plaforming a pain in the ass
>suddenly remember that Forces is built off of Lost World's engine and it hits me
>they literally just switched Sonic's "manual" running from that game to "automatic" and called it a day

there's some mods that sort of fix this but god damn, that's lazy as fuck

WHEN EVERYTHING YOU KNOW HAS COME AND GOOOOOOOOOONE

i had an awful time with the lock on system on enemies. and the charecters feel alot "heavier" than they did Before.

Sonic fans baffle me. How can you still be so attached to a franchise that hasn't had a single good game for well over a decade.

there was no reason for Classic sonic to be in the game. only reason his there is to make the game connected to maina, a much supirior game.

and god damn, half the stages you play are green hill and chemical plant. generations was not that long ago. those stages have overstayed thier Welcome.

The homing attack in Forces is the worst I've seen since SA1. Part of that is because jumping in 3D is abysmal. It's like trying to steer a tank, and you have maybe 180 degrees of movement, so trying to turn around to nail an enemy is almost impossible. In fact, the game really doesn't want you turn around and go back at all, even more than in Generations and Unleashed.

That heaviness is most certainly because of Lost World's shitty physics. It wasn't much better there, either.

>generations was not that long ago.
user, it's been six years

YOU'RE FANS ARE THE REASON OF YOUR FAILURE

its not that long ago to be honest. not enough for me too feel nostalgia.

Six years isn't "not that long" either, lad. But whatever, in Sonic Team years that might as well be a millennia, considering how quickly they've been known to pump out Sonic games in the past.

For the record, I do agree that the blatant asset re-using in Forces is pretty embarrassing. How many more times are we going to have to play through fucking Green Hill? Will we ever graduate to Emerald Hill? Or Angel Island? It's gotta stop somewhere. Surely.

R-right...?

Think about it this way. There was a six year gap between Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Unleashed.

Seven years, actually.

They can be pretty bad, but nobody forced Sonic Team to listen to the fans that wanted Sonic "to have a gun." Pretty sure no one asked for the hedgehog on human romance or Werehog either.

I'M NOT WEAK
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE

The insistence that Sonic has to control like a racecar and have momentum reduce his ability to turn kills me, level design is always going to suck a bag of cocks as long as they insist on that.

Well you see user there is this little thing called A U T S T I M

Sonic Forces apparently performed strongly according to SEGA's financial report. I bet we'll be seeing Infinite and the OC maker again.