That's deep

That's deep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3AA46GzNYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but what makes me happy is shitposting contrarian opinions on Sup Forums and then getting into arguments with myself for those sweet (You)s

>suicide is deep

youtube.com/watch?v=g3AA46GzNYc

>20 something comic book artist telling 40 year old plumber with kids to quit his job for the sake of happiness

Only problem is people not letting do what makes yourself happy, like getting the job that you want.

But Mario is canonically not a plumber.

Powerful

>Everbody on phones nigga
So deep

MY BRAIN... ITS.... EXPANDING....

but if i quit my job i wouldn't have enough money to do what makes me happy

damn.................

heh

Lol Dobson’s actually right for once

>If you do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life
vs
>If you make your passion your job, you’ll grow to hate it

Which is your philosophy and why? Wagies ONLY reply to this.

>those who disagree with me are literally Hitlers
nice

So why don't write for Kotaku?

I hope this triggers a lot of Sup Forumsfags

What if I never use my phone when I'm outside? Checkmate athiests.

>"there's been a lot of pushback..."
>one headline
THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE SUN BEING UP, INDIVIDUAL WITH WHOM I SHARE A FRATERNAL RELATIONSHIP

Kotaku only hires soyboys and abominations

>yfw dobson likes yuri
what went so right?

The more of these they make, the more nothing will change

dobson has been right plenty of times but the thing is he's painfully dull and unentertaining, also very susceptible to criticism

i get amusement from his comics in that he's not very funny, if that makes any sense

Really gets the cranium ticking huh

Seriously what do journalists have against phones?

>that fucking dog kick at 0:40

Yes, those are two examples of politicized comics (Funny coming from Marvel though), but there are tons and tons of comic books that aren't political by choice and then were co-opted to push a political stance WITHOUT the metaphor. X-men works because it is a metaphor rather than Captain Britain which is a full on microphone to a political stance. You can read Captain America or X-men as a standard comic series without once thinking about the political situation. The latest runs of popular comics you cannot because they state the politics at least once every page.

Daaaaaamn.... So true...

*buys cuphead*

>How can I, a white man, identify with a black person?
So do people actually say this? Like is it a commonly held belief? Or do only SyFy writers and Dobson say it is?

>implying white people use identity politics

Why does everyone, left and right, pretend that Black Panther is a new thing and is political in nature because he is a black super hero?

Movie looks shit anyway, and I love the Black panther comics and appearances in Marvel cartoons.

well they wouldn't phrase it like that in a real-life conversation, but yes it's a commonly held belief.

I wouldn't say it's as retarded as it sounds, though. Characters being black, white, latino, arab etc kinda tends to imply a certain cultural background, which depending on the type of work you're doing can be relevant enough that it becomes part of the reason you relate to this character.

you can relate to anything, i think, but chances are you won't relate culturally to someone not your race/religion/culture

Wait, I thought the whole reason we were putting black people in every movie was because they couldn't identify with white people?

You're telling me people can identify with anyone regardless? So representation doesn't matter at all?

Then why are we make Joan of Arc black?

I dunno what worries me more, that people actually think like dobson, or that there are people who actually cannot identify as a character unless its literally them.

Why do people keep acting like this is the first movie to ever have a black lead or mostly black cast? I swear growing up Will Smith was in everything and Michael Jordan was the biggest thing in sports.

I can't tell if Dobson is trying to be funny or not, in almost all his comics he ends up painting himself as an unfunny asshole

Both are correct, if you get a job and you like what you do, it feels like not working.
If you make one of your specific hobbies your job, you'll grow tired of it.

>leftists try to justify their everyday niggadry

Does Dobson really work at a movie theater? I guess he has to make money SOMEHOW, because he's definitely not living off of his artistic "career"

Only white european men have empathy

If you have no empathy you are literally not white

I don't get it either. I mean, Blank Panther has been a thing for many, many years and no one has said boo until he came along. Fuck, if you want a Marvel movie with Black lead, Blade beats it to the punch

>mario continues to wear his work clothes every day, even to formal events
>years later maintains his plumbing skills due to its usefulness in a world connected by pipes

mario probably loves being a plumber, since its basically wizardry in the mushroom kingdom

Yeah, wasnt this the kike who predicted that Trump could not win, that there was no real posibility?

Conservatives have always been saying that videogames cause violence

Why do Americans think they need to relate to or identify as characters in a film to like it? I swear it's only them who do that. Hell in general they are obsessed with race and stuff it into everything. So weird.

topkek
I just wont watch the Movie. Fuck it. if every sane Person just wouldnt go to the Cinema, this movie will bring no profit.
Those kikes at hollywood will cry out in fear of the impending money loss and no more nigger hero movies will be produced.

>zac gorman
This fucker is STILL going?

He never did pay him those thousands of dollars he promised Trump if he ran for president.

It's a leftist thing, you'll see it across the west

Although I am agreeing that I won't see this movie, I'm not seeing it due to them butchering the character. I love Black Panther, I also love Blade, two "nigger" super heroes that have had very good comics (Maybe not recently but that's beside the point). I don't want to stop the production of Black, Asian, whatever superheroes, I want to stop the production of BAD superhero films that gut the characters from who ever they were to serve a purpose beyond adapting a hero to the big screen.

Dang...

I'm not seeing it because it's just another fucking superhero movie. We get like 4-5 every fucking year and they're all the same shitty fucking movie.

How the fuck is reading about Capaton American beating up fucking Nazis not political? How is it not reminding you of the current situation on every page where he says some corny thing about the freedom of America?
It was literally Nazis, it was literally about world war II, theres no metaphor there.
Same then
Same now

Doing what would make me happy would mean to abandon my family. Which would make me incredibly sad. I'm trapped.

it's a left wing ideology, and a very vocal minority at that.
the vast majority of people don't give a shit about politics at all or are fairly centered

literally me

I was more thinking about X-men, but with Captain America, he went on to fight Hydra, who although are supposedly trying to carry on the Nazi work, is more like your typical comic book villain organization (Like AIM) but with a Nazi influence. Other than Red Skull and maybe Strucker, not many of the Hydra soldiers are strictly Nazi.

well, thats a Jew thing to do!
>to serve a purpose beyond adapting a hero to the big screen
it is becoming some kind of Ogga Bogga Proganda. lets call it Propagogga

Well, I haven't seen any in 3 years and Black Panther was the only one I was mildly interested in seeing until I saw the trailer.

How fucked in the head are people that they think Trump is gonna make the world end

Nothing fucking happened

Wow... not much impresses me being the itellectual I am, but that REALLY made me think, bravo

damn...

Literally ruining what was a good comic to begin with.

Oh that's gooooood~

What kills my interest in the movie is that because of the whole Fox movie rights thing T'Challa cannot have Storm as his wife.
Maybe in a sequel since now that problem has been solved, but still.

hrmmmm

He's right

Is that one of his comics or something?

This could just as well be a pro-Trump comic. Like the American flag inspires him and reminds him of true American values, so he takes out a bill with Trump's face on it to honor the flag.

This desu. If BP actually ends up being a good film then that’s great, but I can’t trust anyone’s opinion on it because every time a new marvel movie comes out since 2008, with the exception of Thor 2, everyone says it’s the best yet. Not to mention all the racebaiting surrounding BP. Shills want people to get mad or call them out so they can report on the ebil wacists.

>that massive throbbing boner when he puts the thing with the other things

slow down there partner

-snake is missing
-tie is missing
-no shirt
-no hat
All i could get

I don't get it.

This isnt a thread for funny comics

Are you joking or stupid i actually cant tell

This one honestly took me a minute to get.

The anti-Trump charicatures never make any sense.
He's somehow, at the same time, the most evil man since Hitler, a mad genius bent on world domination and destruction, but also a braindead wife beater trailer trash idiot who couldn't possibly accomplish anything.
How does this work? Hitler and Forrest Gump can't exist in the same body.

woah...

I don't know what is worse, this comic using Baron to push the writer's narrative or when they attacked him for acting strange and saying he looks like a school shooter constantly

kek

It's still not funny even when you get what it's actually doing though.

It was kind of sick how people descended upon his children when attacking Trump didn't work.

At least the ayyliums have good taste

its funny beause he identifies as a blue bear

>loyal nigga

What did they mean with this?