ITT: describe a game you don't think exists, and anons recommend its closest existing equivalent

ITT: describe a game you don't think exists, and anons recommend its closest existing equivalent

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qN2brmXCUA0
youtube.com/watch?v=ya3a4Zsxn9w
youtube.com/watch?v=R9SQpq6DUKA
store.steampowered.com/app/568220/Lobotomy_Corporation__Monster_Management_Simulation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gorkamorka

Dragon's Dogma but with the ability to play others in your party like Dragon Age

Non-co-op multiplayer turn-based RPG
That isn't Pokemon

turn-based traditional fighting game

got you covered. The game is insane tho

You can date female anthros and have half-breeds with then

soundtrack that pumps you up, shotguns and rayguns, fast paced gameplay, power ups, boss fights.

Bloodborne-type game in Metal Gear Rising settig.

3d brawler beat em up in a western setting with cuhrayzee combos and characters, not even ambiguous gay stuff and a surf rock soundtrack

oh wait

>Party member isnt at home

holy shit
youtube.com/watch?v=qN2brmXCUA0

lmao
but also, rip in piece old konami :_:

rpg where you play as the 'bad' guys. or a strategy game. i want to build/play as a fascist empire.

>he murders that giant alien with a pile driver
Downloading now

Hoi or Europa universalis

old-style Tomb Raider games but modern

by that I mean, the type of game where you're completely lost in huge levels where pretty much anything could be climbable, a jump you could make or a switch you could turn, without too much combat, no dialogue telling you what to do, and no bullshit level design stuff (invisible walls, ungrabbable ledge for no reason, etc)

also just a general feeling of loneliness

Randomly generated horror game where story and character motivations are fully explained only through multiple playthtoughs. Also not a shitty indie game that half-bakes this idea

heres another one mates.
youtube.com/watch?v=ya3a4Zsxn9w

Toribash

I'm thinking of doing this in a game I want to make. Kids have lives and need to go to school and do activities and clubs and shit, they're not going to always be available on YOUR schedule to go adventuring.

Stellaris

thanks. my dream game would be an rpg where you build the empire from scratch and have to be tactical about who you fight and when. but the strategy games will do in the mean time.

looks good too. thanks

A single player first person shooter with great AI that’s not FEAR and is on PC

Crysis

Does Crysis 2 have good AI?

A Space opera game not made by Bioware/Obsidian

CK2 kind of hits that. Its a grand strategy with RPG elements and you can start as a count and scheme/war your way to emperor

I remember the first Far Cry beig praised for its human AI back in the day. Don't know how it would stand up today though.

You're a wizard who runs a potion shop, gameplay is a mix of dungeon crawling for the ingredients, and crafting potions to meet current market demands or specific orders from customers. The combat would have an emphasis on item use, but the player would have a limited amount of potion slots to bring already brewed potions into a dungeon. You can use ingredients found in the dungeon to brew more potions as you explore but they will be much weaker and cheaper than if you were to return to your shop and brew there.

You play as a cop in a city filled with a rouges gallery like Batman's. The entire game revolves around the city being taken over with multiple endings were you decide what leads you will follow to end the terror they've brought to the city.

My ideal game would be if it was like a bioware style type of exploration game i.e. small playable areas spread across different locations. i know DA:I had some elements of building your inquisition with the war table and having you do missions by yourself. The game i want would be both a proper rpg and strategy. Obviously with much better writing and more options on how you operate your empire, each with its own benefits and downfalls. i want the gameplay to more than just clicking around. I like the idea of scheming your way to the top and building a strong empire.

Sims 3 medieval but not shit
>CK2 is close but I want it on a much smaller scale with more family interaction and house management

Dungeon Keeper is a great strategy game series where you play as the bad guys trying to run an empire and keep heroes out of your base.

It's even on Androids nowadays.

Recettear

Reccatear.

ruiner?
not really ray guns though

A stone age to modern era civ game but with fantasy elements during its entirety. Basically a game that bridges Warhammer fantasy with 40k

looks kind of interesting

fly/sail around
building trade empires
setting my minions to go forth and trade
accumulating millions/billions of commodities
and then building and army and wiping everyone out

With The Last Guardian(and defiantly with the latest patch) you get all the things you just described except the loneliness feeling since you have a partner who is a great bird/dog creature.

I still recommend it to you for the sense of adventure and feels the game gives. Heck, play the SoTC remaster if you really want to get lost without help.

vindictus

The second one is the shit.

fuck off

Bully, persona

Vietnam MMO fps with shitloads of stuff you can do, and the ability to play either sides
Basically just a large scale sandbox mmo fps but vietnam

>Western RPG
>Has a character creator
>You can not just Play as a dickish "I murder you for fun" asshole character (Like in every biowaregame ever) but you can actually Join the bad guys and go through with it until the end.
Kotor
>Reach Korriban
>Can't Joint bad guys
Tyranny
>Play as a supposed bad guy
>Get forced to fight the bad guys in the end anyways

NWN2: Mask of the betrayer?
I don't know about the character creator, I only played number 1

ANSWER ME

Evil Genius

Twin-stick shooter featuring touhous

The Guild 2:Renaissance.

Overlord games

Is seinfeld kino ?

Nod campaigns in the Command & Conquer series, although they're arguably more anti-heroes than villains

>implying Seinfeld is as good as Cheers

>Hybrid Heaven
That was my FUCKING JAM

RPG where you can be a villain without being punished, or feeling like you have access to less content because of it.

Platformer with a massive world to explore (and i mean gigantic) and is actually hard at some parts. Doesn't matter if its 2D or 3D.

Fable

Simulation game (Theme Hospital'ish or Prison Architect) where you manage a corporation such as Umbrella from the Resident Evil series.

A JRPG with prerendered CGI backgrounds and fully 3D characters, released in the past decade. Seems to me like only a handful of those games were made and they're all on PS1.

Isn't Plague Inc. kinda like that?

Some kind of RPG or Dungeon Crawler with a body damage system like IVAN. I wanna get my dick stuck in spider-webs and my limbs blown off from the magic wands I had in my pocket exploding.

>party based sci-fi RPG where you control a team of smugglers/mercenaries/bounty hunters

I guess the closest thing I can think of is mass effect 2 but with more focus on side quests and lore, also with more traditional RPG mechanics a la KotOR.

Please tell me something like this exists.

make it

not at all, they just have xray eagle vision

Shadowrun Dragonfall.

Rune Factory 3?

skyrim with guns

Fuck that
Where's call of duty with swords

meh I'm not really into cyberpunk, Shadowrun but in a space age setting would be good.

Hellraid equivalent. And not DMoM&M.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9SQpq6DUKA

Dorf fort adventure mode

a japanese delinquent game with actual 10/10 gameplay uppers doesn't count since it's more about fucking bitches than being a delinquent

Space Bounty Hunting

total war campaign+ mount and blade warband battles and rpg elements + for honor combat

I thought of this a few months ago and I stumbled on this a few days ago:

store.steampowered.com/app/568220/Lobotomy_Corporation__Monster_Management_Simulation/

Kenka Banchou is fairly close though the gameplay is a little lacking

love kenka banchou but yeah the gameplay is lacking

Ys 8
Nu-DOOM
Ninja Gaiden 2

Cyberpunk setting, crime fiction element, sandbox game. Is to Grand Theft Auto as Red Dead Redemption is to Grand Theft Auto.

RPG the does well unarmed combat

Technomancer is pretty much an arpg kotor. It's a AA game though so it's a bit of a mixed bag. You you don't have a ship, instead you have an armored vehicle to travel to several locations. The world is pretty interesting and the combat is challenging (lot of people complained about this when it released).

Absolver
>i want gta but footure
kill yourself

how do random generation and complex story/characters complement each other?

Banjo Tooie
Red orchestra vietnam

Rebel Galaxy?

Open world tactical stealth shooter that isn't Ghost Recon

I would love GTA but footure, just because an annoying fanbase says it doesn't mean it's a bad idea. You kys.

A metroidvania like game with megaman zero gameplay.
Megaman zx/zx advent doesnt count.

GTA 2 takes place in a futuristic setting, doesn't it?

i guess crackdown. sort of. nothing really close

A game with a story based in breaking reality itself using absurd theories/laws of physics to the point of becoming surreal

Dead Cells is a metroidvania with permadeath but with weapons/equipment progression. It's doesn't really play like Megaman Zero but maybe that would interest you?

MGSV
A good successor to STALKER

an open world game that's actually good for more than that one specific 10% nearly instanced area that everyone plays and praises it for

Oretty much fable. Wanted to be the good guy first but soon became bad because it plays way differently then good