He killed millions

He killed millions...

of pizzas with that "sword".

To cripple one.

so he can have another bunny girl in his clan.

If he killed them, then why are all the people alive again in the town?
Check mate furfags.

Because he has to do it in a Jagd.

Nobody died. Not a single person. They were all dreaming, the people of St. Ivalice, and the people of the real Ivalice. All sharing the same dream. And only Marche, Ritz, Mewt, and Doned were granted lucidity in that dream. Marche just convinced Mewt to wake everybody up.

He condemned them to a miserable life that is worse than death

Its ok to Bane your little bro because Oni-chan is always right and hey all need to grow up to be good salerymen and pay for an aging population to live

Remember the game is dealing with a grorius Ninpponese perspective and what they want isnt as important as their function to the state/elders

to save dozens...

>imagine finally data base into the gayme world
>you finally get to become cute little girl and be all the thing you could ever want
>then a faggot with pizza cutter show up and unplug everything

Did you really think peoples' lives were improved by entering Dream Ivalice? With all the monster attacks, law-enforcement by the palace and the judges, Jagds, and bandits and criminal clans? Nothing had changed for anyone who wasn't our protagonists. The world just got a different coat of paint.

Gender bender isn't my fetish so I would actually join the pizza boy.

FFTA2's loot system is making me miss FFTA's steal what you can't buy system.

Made me kek.

Why do you make this one when everyone's sleeping?

At least they don't have to do their jobs

Marche did nothing wrong.

Maybe the OP is an eurocuck

FFTA2 is not letting me have any fun skillsets...

The reason why they hadn't made a FFTA3 is hopefully because they can't afford to make 3d models for the 3ds.

The loot system is pretty shit, but you can get some good stuff from the auctions pretty easily.

I've done those like 4 times in a row. I guess I have to rng grind it until I get those weapons I don't have

Now I got dual wield and the two Loot 3+4 which come with juggler's attack and disable/stop. At least now I can start to get somewhere.

Well I ended up getting other good stuff, but mostly it helps my juggler and thief the most.

I really hope this isn't the last time we see Ivalice

If it was a few hours earlier this thread would have about 100 more replies