What games let you fool millions?

What games let you fool millions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktO6IvLT2eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what game lets you my offtopic post

Wow useful

To save billions.

Why would they put a car in space anyway?

the fuck does this image mean

Go away /x/. We already have a lot of bullshit in video games, we don't need more from space.

people are pretending that the shell casing that the car was inside was really a 360 projection in order deceive people that the earth is round even though you can watch it detach and fall away to reveal the earth

somebody's live stream desynced and this means that they're lying to us about whatever

>green screen failing
>literally happened on stream
>pretending
Moon landing 2.0

>check the vid
>it's real

What's the point of faking an outer-space car launch? For what purpose?

They replayed what had previously happened. The casing you're seeing is the fairings

isn't that just the car launching from the carrier?
maybe i am being stupid

ok flattards, if the earth is flat, then explain how gravity can bend light

It's just edited in a weird way, it doesn't really work well.

It's a cut to an earlier shot, that back is the fairing
Flat earth retards need to neck themselves

Elon Musk is a conman. Tesla is a ponzi scheme. His company doesn't actually make money, it just gets people hyped about all the money he's going to make in the future. So he makes big promises then doesn't deliver.

Behold, Elon Musk's revolutionary hyperloop:
youtube.com/watch?v=ktO6IvLT2eg

LOOKING FOR SOME ACTION

NOTHING SHORT OF BAD

I NEED A GOOD REACTION

CAUSE THIS LADY MADE ME MAD

It's a shot of the payload fairing prior to deployment.

Why do people actually think a rocket launch is so impossible? Ignite some fuel, you get a boom. Things near the boom will fly away from it. Now be rich, ignite a lot of fuel under a huge metal tube and watch the tube get blasted away from the boom, up into the sky. Amazing. Truly unbelievable.

>Gamergatef00t
>m-muh solar roads scam

Paranoid flat earth retards
I genuinely think most of them are doing it to feel edgy and contrarian

The lighting is not even the same in those two pictures. But hey, if thinking the earth is flat allows your mongoloid brain to get you down the street to the welfare office without falling over, who am I to judge?

that nigger is such a fag

>reeee get out of my Recommended!

>m-muh different lighting
>m-muh different time to day
>m-muh different weather
Most retarded arguments ever made on Sup Forums.

This was a test launch of the new booster rockets and they needed a payload. Since nobody wanted to risk an expensive satellite, and spacex didnt want to fill the 'payload section' with concrete/steel like they usually do, so Musk put in a car as a payload and shot it into the Earth's orbit and then did a burn to shoot it towards asteroid ring, which is beyond Mars.

Basically, because they could do it.

I don't subscribe to anyone on youtube, but this guy actually went to the hyperloop and saw that it was a rusty tube made level by insulation foam. That's proof enough for me.

RADAR radar radar
RIDER

neat
Is a car even that heavy compared to a satellite though?

>hurr durr look, the carmera angle is exactly the same!
>the camera is permanently affixed to the side of the car

If you wanna believe that Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landing and that the US Government spent $10 billion to create the first version of Photoshop in the 1960s I'm not going to stop you. I will have amusement at your expense though.

Well, according to >wiki, Roadster's weight is 1,305 kg (2,877 lb), whereas normal satellites vary from 259 kg (571 lb) (Pioneer 11) to 419,455 kg (924,740 lb) (ISS, though it's modular), however, average weight is probably around 5-6,000 kg.

This was a test of engines though and the engines did their job, so it's safe to assume that they can lift real loads into the orbit.

I love how people with no engineering knowledge/background think they know more than people who get paid six/seven figures and who's lives have been dedicated to 1 field of science because they want to be known as the guy who can "see through the lies!".

comedy gold

I love how people with no engineering knowledge/background blindly believe people with engineering knowledge/background just because they have it.

Now that is true comedy.

Weird, because I have engineering knowledge/background and believe other people with engineering knowledge/backgrounds.

>Hmm I wonder who had a more credible outlook on a topic
>The person with years and years of experience and knowledge
>Or the slack jawed faggot on Sup Forums
>I wonder..

So you're just covering up the scam and doing damage control for your kind, gotcha.
Gee, and people wonder why so many fall for african prince scams.

How come all these conspiracy theories haven't been thought up by actual men of science?

Are they all working for da Illuminati? Do you get recruited when you hit your 5th year of experience?

Flat earth conspiracy is just people too scared to deal with how inconsequential they are in the grand scheme of things.

Just end yourself

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MAN! THE SCIENTIST ARE ALL LIARS!

THEY ARE WORKING TOGETHER WITH THE GOVERNMENT TO FAKE ROCKERS AND MOON LANDINGS

THE EARTH IS FLAT!
ELON MUSK IS A CONMAN!
THE WHITE RACE IS DYING!
OPEN YOUR EYES

CHECK YOSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOSELF
BIG DICKS IN YOUR ASS ARE BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH

STAY BLACK

ITT:

you got us, we're all in cahoots trying to cover up the fact that the earth is flat. the reptilian hit squad will beam into your living room shortly to take care of you now that you know too much.

That's exactly what it is. You can tell by how none of them have a single good reason for why the governments of the world would lie about the Earth being round.

Im getting mixed messages with this post

picture of relation

What game is this?

People like Flat Earthers and people like you are both the same kind of idiots, the religious kind. Jumping form one extreme to the other.

The Earth is flat from a point of view of someone traveling at the speed of light, from the point of view of someone traveling v

MGS2.

>ye gods what's inside

People just love feeling smarter and more inna loop than other people
Look at Sup Forums, half the boards are contrarian central because it makes NEEts tingle wingle when they think that they don't like what the masses like

>that's what "everything is relative" fucking means, it means everything is relative
Except it fucking isn't because there is this thing called reality. It's what things actually are and you seeing something different does not affect it.

>earth is flat
>earth is round
>moon was real
>moon landing wasi fake
video games

The world ceases to exist when I cease to perceive it.

Once I close this thread you will disappear.

Reality is based entirely on perception.

One species sees the sky as blue, another green.

Neither is wrong, they're simply interpreted in different ways.

Solipsists are the worst.

Against all sound maths the earth is not round

Yeah so we build models to accurately describe reality in a way that is universal, many of them accurate enough to discover things before we can measure their existence.

>7 billion humans
Offcourse some will be retards. Leave flat earthers playing in their safe space.

Just because you can't see my fist coming for your head does not mean it will not hurt you when it hits your stupid face.