Anyone here getting the Xim APEX? It's going to be $99

Anyone here getting the Xim APEX? It's going to be $99

Other urls found in this thread:

community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=3819.msg641775#msg641775
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is it?

It lets you use mouse and keyboard on consoles

oh
Why not roll on a lower end gaming PC for the price of a PS4? In fact, most competitive games are designed to run fine on the low end, or at least a standard modern laptop ($650 price range). I mean, it's more expensive, but it's also a laptop :V

it's to troll console fags with superior controls

What makes this different than the Xim4?

fuck pc, that's why, friend.

You can't buy shit for the price of PS4. Thank cryptofaggots.

Any online PC game these days is riddle with cheaters Now that every 12 year old faggot thinks their rice burner is PC MASTER RACEHURHEH that's why. Im not saying there isn't any on console im just saying the amount is drastically less. Most Xim user in fact i would go so far as to say all of them are PC refugees tired of cheating.

This is the info released so far

community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=3819.msg641775#msg641775

Biggest improvements are 1ms instead of 8ms latency, 1000hz polling rate instead of 125hz, cheaper price.

>Why not roll on a lower end gaming PC for the price of a PS4?
Was already proven wrong even when crypto faggots werent ruining everything.

only correct answer itt

And here ya go all good reasons.

Oh yeah, forgot about miners and the PS4 price cut.
Laptops nowadays you can get a modest gaming one for $650, and for desktops a respectable one for the same price. Now with miners, prebuilts are the better bang for your buck.
Why try to make your system more like a PC then?

Sooo you rather cheat on console with XIM because PC has cheaters.

This. Converter users are all cheaters and trolls.

Seriously? Are GPUs up like 300% or what? What about a processor, what about fucking RAM

yes and force everyone to get a XIM too. at least it wont be hack infested shithole like PC is now.

yes i will buy one

2 things happening at once making this the case:
>GPU prices up like crazy
>Prebuilt manufacturers get more aggresive in pricing to entice customers
You can legit get a respectable prebuilt PC at $650 now. What sucks is those that want to build their own. You can no longer target the $400-$450 range.

Ram is still double priced and i hear/read that soon CPU prices will be going up too. Unless you're going to really spend like $1500 or build it part by part with each part being high end its not really worth it. I praise Allah that i got my 1080 before the prices got insane.

You do realize people using cheap converters made console mp a hack infested shithole.

Sweet, that means fps console games can now be playable

fuck man that's really disappointing

The prebuilt manufactures getting more aggressive in pricing is a good thing, though :V

I guess if I could get something that ran modern games at mid level I'd be happy. I would get something with a better processor for emulation personally

RAM is gouged because there's like 2 manufacturers of the chips and they chose to jew everyone

You can either
>play on PC like anyone who likes FPS
>play on console with shit controls but everyone's in the same shit
Getting a xim adapter is admitting that a controller is too difficult for you and you need something like that to win kek.

>complain PC has cheaters
>unironically play games with build in aimlock

Whats the fascination with that fat fuck anyhow?

What if I have Cerebral Palsy and can't use the right stick effectively yet I can hold down the Up arrow with my shitty right hand?

HA HA HA HA HA. look a this ginormous faggot and laugh.

>cheaper price
I honestly considered the Xim4 for a while, but the price is what turned me off. For $99 I would probably bite.

I am not familiar explain.

pretty sure he became a meme because he said nigger?

>Fascination for you 0
>Fascination for that fat fuck 1+

I am a fucking disgusting trophy whore
is this worth buying so I can buy bargin bin shit like fallout 4 and prey that would be normally unplayable with a controller to get free trophies from?

He's funny, and I hate ecelebs

i spent around 600€ in 2016 for my pc, if i wanted to make the same now i would have to spend 150-250€ more thanks to gpu and ram prices