YOU HAVE MUCH THAT I DO NOT! DO YOU WISH TO SEE YOUR PEOPLE TAKEN AS SLAVES?

>YOU HAVE MUCH THAT I DO NOT! DO YOU WISH TO SEE YOUR PEOPLE TAKEN AS SLAVES?

Was Moctezuma the original Consolewarfag?

>that jig he does when he denounces you

god the women except minotaur lady are such fugly buttterfaces

which makes my dick rock hard

>"Your seas are unprotected, friend. All too easy to raid!"
>we are both landlocked

Sven pls go and stay go.

>play Peter
>get first religion and tundra start.
>have shit science but culture and faith out the ass.
>Montezuma declares war on me and sends wave after wave of shitty musketmen against my mobile cavalry & cannon defense.
>Finally manage beat him into submission and in the peace treaty i manage to get him to cede 2 cities that I did not conquer but he gave to me willingly.
>Suddenly everyone hates me and thinks I'm a warmonger.

Fuck, I thought I could get away with taking cities through treaties but holy hell, this is bullshit.

>i genocided and enslaved his people in self defense, i don't get what the big deal is about?!

I plundered a few tiles, captured two settlers and several workers.
In the peace treaties I only demanded two cities that bordered mine. Like fuck, how is that warmongering? I did not conquer his shitty shanty towns.

I dunno, I did pretty much the exact same thing, except the target was the germans and I took one city, and everyone was fine with it.

he was the original slayer of pussy considering all the bitches he was the father of

Don't feel bad, Firaxis is somehow making the AI go backwards with every game they release. At least the latest game does a better job of just conveying to you that no matter what you do everyone's gonna want to war you.

Our lad is dropping today. Are you ready to praise KARA BOGA?

>impi carpet of doom returns.

Not gonna lie, shaka is the best. In Civ V i played with friends on LAN and while i played Polan and spawned next to a friend who played Russia, on of us spawned as Shaka surroned by montezuma, ghengis,alexander and Dido.

By the time the modern era rolled around shaka dude defeated all his neighbours and was rolling his impi carpet to our lands. Holy shit, I never saw that many impis.

Does this hold up to Civ V yet?

>You are playing somewhat competently and not failing at every step! This stands against all that I believe in!
Who the fuck thought those shitty agendas were a good idea?

V with Vox Populi is still better, but VI has been better than base V since the beginning and is going to get even better with the expansion

Does Vox Populi work with EUI yet?

Eig! EIG!!!

Not gonna lie his ability looks fucking disgustingly broken and I'm all for it.

>You're pulling ahead and winning the game?
>alright, have a nice day!
At least they challenge you as opposed to let you get the free science/culture victory. They should force you to make army if you're ahead, that's what makes it a strategy game.

This isn't about challenge, this is about an idiotic message spam system trying to masquerade itself as AI personalities.
Your AI is (hilariously incompetently) playing to win? Fine, but please have it shut the fuck up and stop bothering me every 5 turns because I dared build a wonder.

>complaining about too much information in a 4x

> play domination victory
> denouncing almost every turn
> the AI never actually declares war and does anything about it

To be fair though, civ V was similar, but I feel like there was still more of a chance the AI would attack if you pushed hard for a domination victory. There is no reason why they shouldn't when I'm literally just sending all my troops to the front lines, and taking capitals with the least amount of extra taken cities as possible. Games like this should almost be automatic that the AI gangs up on you if you are a certain progress on a domination victory.

>information
What information? That I have a lot of money? That I've built a wonder? That I have no navy? That I have a bunch of luxuries?
I know those things, I don't need 8 AIs reminding me of it every other turn. Do you also consider mailbox spam information?
When your diplomatic personality system gets constantly triggered by routine play, it's entirely superfluous. It's just plain bad design.

That you scored enough negative points to change your standing with that civ.

If you just look at the thumbnail and picture the hair on his chin as being his open mouth, he kinda looks like Lanky Kong.

The points don't matter. The AI DoWs or stays put based on your military and the current era. You can be best friends pointwise with everyone and they'll still invade. You can also piss off every single civ and they'll just pop in every now and then to denounce you and tell you how much they hate you.
There is no diplomatic layer in Civ VI. It's all smoke and mirrors.

Yep

Fucking this. The AI may as well be voiceless automatons in Civ. There's no point giving them 'personality' when the only interaction that matters with them is your military strength. Shit is just a slower, turn based version of some barebones RTS at this point.