Post vidya scenes woman will never understand

Post vidya scenes woman will never understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ncADFZgvnk
youtube.com/watch?v=SxnAuzQ1-Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=svy0Ih77fuc
youtube.com/watch?v=1cn4Hg6q9XU
youtube.com/watch?v=vsRA5BG3N8E
youtube.com/watch?v=QLDYPFfnm3g
youtube.com/watch?v=lO2Zp4nwsFA
tinyurl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>games only a soy would ever defend

youtube.com/watch?v=5ncADFZgvnk

All of them.

Femanon here I understood that scene.

>game about revenge and race
>soy

shut your fucking whoremouth! man only!

shut up

youtube.com/watch?v=SxnAuzQ1-Vo

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

>>All over my face

>game with no ending
>not soy

oh you are just memeing nvm

youtube.com/watch?v=svy0Ih77fuc

this

I'd call him a retard, but id rather give you my (you) instead

youtube.com/watch?v=1cn4Hg6q9XU

give this man a drink. he thirsty af

pure kino

thanks, have some booties as a sign of gratitude

all of them

youtube.com/watch?v=vsRA5BG3N8E

youtube.com/watch?v=QLDYPFfnm3g

Kojima is such a homo pretty much every mgs game fits this
youtube.com/watch?v=lO2Zp4nwsFA

why didn't he run? did he hate his family that much?

>tfw MGS will let you do this
feels good man

Nice copypasta

>buying mgs
i hope you intend on pirating

this is so spot on

Basically any scene of "two guys beating the everloving shit out of each other for reasons bigger than them," yeah?

Hormone pills and a pair of stockings you bought online to cam whore your hap-hazardly shaven legs do not make you female.

How

that's MGO3, just get another to emote with you

But isn't MGO3 already fucking ded?

seems like you got memed, son

he'd been running for years dude

well yeah the source of that gif is an old mgo3 montage
looks like you missed out sport

Not even that guy, I was just unsure if MGO3 was still alive or not

well the servers are still, but there are probably only a handfull of people still playing though

>i-it doesn't have the usual video gamey 40 minute fanservice ending
>that means the ending is missing!

I haven't seen this pasta in years. Thank you user.

10/10 boss fight. To hell with the complaints about the game, they nailed that final boss fight.

Oh, honey bun :)

I never liked it. I liked Ocelot but I fucking hated the MGS1 tacked on brawl with him. This reminded me too much of that. Also it's unnecessary as fuck and purely fanservice.

I played MGS4, and I did not understand the final showdown between Solid Snake and whatever Ocelot.

t. a man of less than average intelligence

based

But Soy doesn't increase estrogen

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
n=220 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms
Soy isoflavones activate your body's estrogen receptors, proteins that detect the presence of estrogen and carry out effects such as changes in gene expression. However, isoflavones do so more weakly than your body's natural estrogen. If estrogen is absent, isoflavones weakly activate the estrogen receptor, mitigating the effect of low estrogen. If estrogen is abundant, isoflavones interfere with the activity of natural estrogen, limiting the effect of high estrogen levels. Since the structure of isoflavones is similar to estrogen, isoflavones may decrease your body's production of estrogen and increase the rate of estrogen degradation due to feedback mechanisms that control estrogen levels.

What game is dis?

modded gta 3

quantum break

im a girl too!!

SOMALIA

that ride was so awkward

women wear make-up all the time user

>Also it's unnecessary as fuck and purely fanservice.
Yes thats what Metal Gear Solid is, even the first.

All women are kurwa

they were going to kill his family too you fucking dunce

Game?

t.soyboy

>t. 16 year old who learned the word soyboy and now uses it to describe everything while spreading it to normie circles which will ultimatly ruin the insult. Just like they did with "cuck"

gtfo

Sup reddit.

Asura's wrath; the only reason I still have a 360

showed this to my gf, she says "I get why you think this is cool, but I just don't get how you can get so into it"
then I autistically described the background of MGS so she would understand the scene better....it didn't work

I understood it but it left me cold since the story was so dumb.