In my opinion, this boss is what final bosses should be. She felt like this great manipulator...

In my opinion, this boss is what final bosses should be. She felt like this great manipulator, and a true intellectual strategist, instead of some hulking mass. The only way to win is to exploit her weakness - her move speed. DPS melee builds dont enjoy this fight, and survivability or tank builds get absolutely ruined by her. One mistake for anyone and you're finished. She makes the player be at the pinnacle of their skill to be able to kill her.

Disputably better than a final boss orientated around a game mechanic that isn't viable for most of the latter half of the game in terms of PvE.
Gwyn is still better thematically though.

damn, what a pleb

Gwyn was fucking amazing the first time i finished DS1

In my opinion, this boss is what a boss should be. He felt like this great manipulator, and a true intellectual strategist, instead of some hulking mass. The only way to win is to exploit his weakness - his move speed. DPS melee builds dont enjoy this fight, and survivability or tank builds get absolutely ruined by him. One mistake for anyone and you're finished. He makes the player be at the pinnacle of their skill to be able to kill him.

>She felt like this great manipulator, and a true intellectual strategist,

>he killed every fucking force of nature here in Drangleic
>mwahaha now I'm going to directly face him in combat, he can't be that strong

how about "no"

In my opinion, this boss is what bosses should be. It felt like this great manipulator, and a true intellectual strategist, instead of some hulking mass. The only way to win is to exploit it's weakness - it's move speed. DPS melee builds dont enjoy this fight, and survivability or tank builds get absolutely ruined by it. One mistake for anyone and you're finished. It makes the player be at the pinnacle of their skill to be able to kill it.

Jokes and pastas aside, I unironically consider Phalanx one of the very best bosses in the series

fucking hell that priest enemy was just left to die in the game's files.

They only had what, like 3 spawns in the entire game? Counting this fight?

You couldn't think to place more of them in Heide or Dragon Shrine which distinctly don't have fodder enemies?

In my opinion, this boss is what final bosses should be. He felt like this great manipulator, and a true intellectual strategist, instead of some hulking mass. The only way to win is to exploit him weakness - him move speed. DPS melee builds dont enjoy this fight, and survivability or tank builds get absolutely ruined by him. One mistake for anyone and you're finished. He makes the player be at the pinnacle of their skill to be able to kill him.

probably the shittiest final boss ever literally does nothing and is easy as fuck.

>DPS melee builds
You mean 90% of the player base?

In my opinion, this boss is what a boss should be. He felt like this great manipulator, and a true intellectual strategist, instead of some hulking mass. The only way to win is to exploit his weakness - his move speed. DPS melee builds dont enjoy this fight, and survivability or tank builds get absolutely ruined by him. One mistake for anyone and you're finished. He makes the player be at the pinnacle of their skill to be able to kill him.

In my opinion, this boss is what bosses should be. He felt like this great manipulator, and a true intellectual strategist, instead of some hulking mass. The only way to win is to exploit him weakness - him move speed. DPS melee builds dont enjoy this fight, and survivability or tank builds get absolutely ruined by him. One mistake for anyone and you're finished. He makes the player be at the pinnacle of their skill to be able to kill him.

But she was mediocre at best.

yeah fuck From for making boss fights that aren't about rolling and attacking until the boss is dead

i think this is the only post I've ever seen asking for more copy and pasted enemies.

I actually didn't mind stormking at all he's right after the old hero which so it's really just a second part to that fight. I just picked him because he's the antithesis of OP's retarded post.

Gwyn and moon presence exist, real Allant too.
From really dropped ball with final bosses in all souls borne games, except das3
Gwyn was fucking terrible the first time I fought it. I expected real challenge, duel of wits. Like with fake allant in des. Instead got braindead retard who you can circle and hit, just like every other humanoid boss in das

I sincerely don't think you get the meme you are trying to push considering all of these were perfectly fine/balanced/interesting and fit perfectly with the situation they were meant to be portrayed in.
Pinwheel is one of the first bosses you should fight. Him being easy but confusing makes perfect sense.
The Storm King is an end boss. All end bosses in Demon Souls with the exception of the fake king are a "puzzle" or "token mechanic" fight, not an actual straight up fight. The Storm King's was figuring out to use the blade like Astraea's is to figure out how to deal with the environment and her invulnerability until you deal with the knight and she an heroes.

And Phalanx is literally the tutorial boss about weaknesses so I am not even sure what the point there is.

I sincerely don't think you get the meme we're are trying to push

>DPS melee builds dont enjoy this fight

did we play the same game? shes one of the easiest bosses in DS2 even for melee

It may be an easy fight, but it is one of the best bosses visually.

How the fuck is putting a weak priest enemy that was used only 3 times in the game in more appropriate spots copy and pasting?

Do you even know why it would be a bad thing before you bitch about a nonexistent flaw? Fucking idiot.

>Do you even know why it would be a bad thing before you bitch about a nonexistent flaw?
this is literally what you're doing

i sincerely think you should refrain from forcing stupid memes and actually try to discuss things. This thread has 19 posters and more than 11 replies are about retarded memes that aren't even good to begin with, why dont you go force your shit in some stupid facebook group or reddit and at least try to quality control while you are here?

>asking for more copy pasted enemies
>enemy is not in any areas outside this bossfight
>ideal miracle theme and weakness for being fodder in areas like Heide
>copy and paste

Oi mate

You're calling it a copy and paste for no fucking reason. This enemy isn't used anywhere.

i sincerely think you should refrain from forcing stupid memes and actually try to discuss things. This thread has 21 posters and more than 14 replies are about retarded memes that aren't even good to begin with, why dont you go force your shit in some stupid facebook group or reddit and at least try to quality control while you are here?

Holy shit no
>entire boss fight is trivialised by simply killing the curse tornadoes
>half the time spent in the fight is killing the tornadoes
>the other half is whacking on Ledasha the striking dummy
>can actually ignore the one (1) mechanic of the fight by just popping lifegems since curse is basically irrelevant
>moveset literally consists of four (4) whole attacks, one of which is almost never used
>all four of her attacks have several full seconds of windup and can basically be avoided by circlestrafing
>laser attack leaves her wide open for so long that you can literally dump more than an entire bar of stamina into wailing on her for the duration of it
>very little build-up as a villain and a very shallow character overall makes the fight feel kind of anticlimactic as a final boss (SOTFS fixed this with a non-shit final boss)
She's legitimately one of the worst bosses in the series.

>defending Storm King in 2018
Astrea and the monk are actually good Archdemons, the fights has unique mechanics but still has potential for a proper fight if you wish for it.
Storm King and Dragon God are just gimmicks and bad one at that.

You're joking right? Nashandra is a fucking joke. Laughably easy. You don't need to "exploit" anything, you just need to dodge her incredibly predictable attacks and wack away. Takes like half a minute to beat her. Aldia isn't much better either, but at least he's conceptually slightly more interesting.

the first time i killed the Storm King was with magic, i didn't picked the Stormruler until the fight was over. Although i admit the fight has a gimick, my experience alone is more than enough to prove that the fight is definitely not ONLY a gimick like Dragon God.

>non-shit final boss
aldia is even worse

Mechanically he's shit, but at least he's not a fucking striking dummy with FOUR FUCKING ATTACKS and there's some fucking build-up.

aldia has like four attacks as well, from what i remember
he's worse because not only he's boring as shit, he's protected by a fire barrier for half of the battle so you need to waste more time killing his boring ass

I like her design and music but she's way too easy and boring to fight. Her moveset is awfully limited and predictable. Both Gwyn and SoC shit on her.

>a single SoC weapon switch has twice as many moves as Nashandra in her entirety

I'm pretty sure even True King Allant has as many moves as Nashandra

Is this, dare I say, the beginning of an new epic meme??

In my opinion, this boss is what final bosses should be. He felt like this great manipulator, and a true intellectual strategist, instead of some hulking mass. The only way to win is to exploit his weakness - his move speed. DPS melee builds dont enjoy this fight, and survivability or tank builds get absolutely ruined by him. One mistake for anyone and you're finished. He makes the player be at the pinnacle of their skill to be able to kill him.

In my opinion, this boss is what final bosses should be. He felt like this great manipulator, and a true intellectual strategist, instead of some hulking mass. The only way to win is to exploit his weakness - his move speed. DPS melee builds dont enjoy this fight, and survivability or tank builds get absolutely ruined by him. One mistake for anyone and you're finished. He makes the player be at the pinnacle of their skill to be able to kill him.

>DPS melee builds dont enjoy this fight
Are you retarded? Have you even played DS2? Nashandra is one of the easiest bosses in the entire SERIES for fuck's sake and a complete disappointment as a final boss.
>Most of the time just stands there doing nothing
>Curse is hardly even dangerous in DS2 so you can just tank them and heal occasionally
>Has a ridiculously slow and heavily telegraphed beam attack that gives you at least six free hits
>Otherwise attacks with slow melee swings that are easy to avoid
Like, just stand next to her attack. That's all there is to this fight. I hope this is bait or some sort of copypasta that I haven't seen before.

She was such a great manipulator that I had literally no idea who the hell she was when she walked into the boss arena.

Literally just shows up at the end

In my opinion, this boss is what final bosses should be. He felt like this great manipulator, and a true intellectual strategist, instead of some hulking mass. The only way to win is to exploit him weakness - him move speed. DPS melee builds dont enjoy this fight, and survivability or tank builds get absolutely ruined by him. One mistake for anyone and you're finished. He makes the player be at the pinnacle of their skill to be able to kill him.

I know a lot of people talk shit about Phalanx but it's actually one of the best early bosses in the Souls series in my opinion. It's a fight that teaches you about boss weaknesses and rewards you heavily for exploring the level before the fight. Brute forcing through this fight can be surprisingly tough, believe it or not, but as most players know the fight becomes significantly easier when you use Fire Bombs or Turpentine. Not only that but the arena is really well designed despite being so simple since you can hide behind the pillars to heal and apply buffs (the idea that was famously reused in the O&S fight). I don't care what anyone says, Phalanx is my bro.

Also the lore behind them is gross and very well tied into their mechanics.
If you actually cared about the background, the fights were easy and interesting.
Otherwise was just a puzzle and a read in some weak ass wikia.

One problem I have with DaS and DaS2 is that I always do the DLC practically as soon as I can, and as a result, I'm overleveled and generally with better gear/skill when I go back to the main game.

Kinda ruined Gwyn and Nashandra for me.

is this a new copypasta?

>I know a lot of people talk shit about Phalanx
Really now? He's the best first boss.

She felt like a literal who, stop pretending you understood who the fuck that was before you saw 1 hour explanation on youtube

Gwyn and Moon Presence are both harder than Nashandra.

jokes aside, catacombs first is a viable DS1 route, and pinwheel isn't a pushover when you don't even have a +1 weapon.

>isn't a pushover
I'm not sure, he still goes down pretty fast.

in less than three cycles if you guess correctly, one cycle if you do it perfect, unless you're cheesing him with black firebombs.
regardless, it's far more than what you'd see of him in any other situation

Indeed, after all you're much less powerful at the very beginning, but it's still an easy, yet interesting fight. I face him a lot at low levels since getting the rite of kindling before your second bonfire is really convenient.

DELETE THIS FUCKING POST

Gwyn and Moon Presence look like fucking Chester 2 compared to Nashandra
True Allant also gives Nashandra a run for the money, in spite of being made as a glorified cutscene rather than actually being the final boss

Still better than “Old Monk but worse” Soul of Cinder. How anyone can enjoy a generic NPC with zero plot relevance that stumbles like a retard every few hits before finally ripping off the first game (a topper to the theme of DaS3) is beyond me.

Walked in the room 5 hit her and took minimal damage, easy as much as she is forgettable, the two knights before here are more interesting

You seem frustrated.

>orientated
oriented, user.

Bonglander, m8.

Thought this was a bloatfly

>Feign alliance
>Don't attack you at any point
>Watcher & Defender ambush you
>She attacks you immediately after while you are weakened by the previous fight

She was smart but soulsbabies are such scrubs From couldn't force you to redo Watcher & Defender before Nashandra.

Not him but you will delete this.

Fine, geez.

After thinking it was a bloatfly I considered doing your exact post, kudos user.

This was the only good meme to come from Mass Effect.

What was it?

>almost no presence into the story until you start digging deeper into the lore just to find her
>can easily be cheesed by running far enough away to trigger her ranged attack that locks her into place, then running up and attacking, then repeating
>possible to end up going straight from a lazy double boss fight into hers with no breaks
Yeah no it was shit like the vast majority of this game.

>the best boss is the final boss
>beat theme of them all
>not accesible for casuals that couldn't kill vendrick

I love aldia!

>one of the easiest boss.

i like it, but Gwyn was much better in every aspect

is aldia suppose to be just a head or like BoC thing or something else I can never make heads or tails of it's design?

He turned himself into a living ballsack.

Some weird tree thing

I'm one of the people here that actually like DaS2, but Lord of Cinder was much better. A lot harder, switches his shit up, and forces you to be good. Nashandra is easy once you learn to avoid the curse shit. Can't speak about the story aspect because I pay minimal attention to the lore in these games until after the fact.

He became an eldrich monstrosity because he wanted to understand the undead curse and did some experiments, so he ended up all fucked up and now he inhabita the bonfires. Pretty cool fluff

truly one of the best characters in all soulsborne

Did we fight the same boss? Literally the worst final boss in the series

Aldia is shit though. Slightly more interesting than Nashandra but still pretty uninspired. Very limited and predictable moveset. You honestly have to be trying to die to him. Not even the best boss in DaS2.

For the record Vendrick is even worse, he has like two moves but hits hard and has a ton of health (even with all the giant souls), the best strategy is just to hug his side and whack him to death as he rotates around helplessly.

What the fuck? Bloodborne?

Nigger what even in ng+7 I can just run up with my +5 CBS and smash her in about 10 15 hits with ease.

please don't shitpost with dark souls 2 i really l
kek nevermind

Demon's souls did bosses right.
Each one is unique. Each one has some sort of strategy that makes it easier, like using fire on phalanx, killing the archers on tower knight, killing the priests on that other one. There was the boss that was player controlled. All of them were incredible.

Forget nash and baldia Burnt Ivory King is the real final boss of DaS2. It's my least favorite Souls game but that boss was awesome. First time I did it without finding any of the knights and killed him on my last legs with no healing left.

What the fuck was that single one doing in Dragon Aerie, anyway?
It felt like they placed the wrong enemy by accident.

but uh.. Burnt Ivory king is the final boss.

this whole thing is pretty much the best fight i had in souls.

though i haven't played much of BB.

>shitting on storm king