Shin Godzilla attacks the world of the last game you played. What happens?

Shin Godzilla attacks the world of the last game you played. What happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI
youtube.com/watch?v=aC4BC-Hxq9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally the plot of monster hunter world.

It would probably gets better with him there.

>MHW
Yet another elder dragon, fuck this game has no variety.

They'd deploy all Walking Fortress Balams and stunlock him to death with punches to the face.

>PUBG

you have to kill godzilla to win the chicken dinner

PUBG, a hacker kills it.

>What happens?
Nobody gives a fuck, I guess?

No one is around, and godzilla either does what it came to do, or goes home.

>RO2
Both teams call rockets/naval bombardment on it

>Path of Exile

Dunno, just another Tuesday I guess.
World-ending monstrosities are the norm there.

>aldrich starts eating godzilla

I wonder what it's gear looks like.

Well I guess I can't rely on the Japanese to help or hinder in my glorious conquest of England.

>modded skyrim
It just fucking dies of cold like the rest of the bloody world

Aldrich is a fucking bitch. Godzilla would slap his shit.

Who would win, Dante or Godzilla?

>monster hunter world
Literally what else is new

>Monster Hunter World
Uh, OK.

guess this means its gonna have a new rival then

>Shadow of the Colossus
that'd be cool

>Xenoblade has one of the coolest settings in vidya
>but the game itself fucking sucks

Shadow of the Colossus
Where would Godzilla's weak point be?

We got a good ol' throwdown

if you view it simply from a combat standpoint then yeah,but desu there is nothing more satisfying to me then vision breaking and having a long a shit chain attack

>battalion 1944

I shoot him in the face while jumping around a corner, I guess

There already is a Godzilla ripoff in that game.

I wanted to run around naked on a giant man frozen in combat fighting robots, but the combat just ruined it for me.

>Mass Effect Trilogy
Just murder it from Orbit while having a nice Cup of tea.

You probably couldn't climb him because he'd give you cancer.

Godzilla Monster hunter crossover. I could only wish I know Toho would never let it's monsters be hunted but a Godzilla themed weapon and Armor set would be amazing.

>Splatterhouse
I don't think Rick and the Terror Mask can handle Godzilla sadly. Hide in the the house basement?

I wonder if shin godzilla has a palace?

This looks so cool but I bet the movie is shit.

It isn't.

Its a pretty solid film desu

Wait a few years and get Grigor || to kill it

>tfw this track
youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI

Depends how brainlet and pleb you are. Do you enjoy capeshit? If so you'll be confused and bored for 85% of the movie, and you should probably just watch Amerizilla instead.

It's really good actually. Though there's some kind of cringey CG in the first half.
But Anno's touch really makes it interesting. Very much like the episodes of NGE where it was basically 20 minutes of people talking about how the fuck they're going to kill the monster. Which I suppose were themselves inspired by Godzilla.

I loved it. It was like Japanese The Thick of It.

Zilla > Godzilla > American nuGodzilla

>Anno-san, we need more music for the film!

>Ah so! have these spare EM20 remixes left over from Rebuild!

still don't know if this was the move of a genius or a hack

I assumed it was on the same level as capeshit, nd I hate that stuff.

>watching Shin Godzilla
>suddenly BOM BOM BOM BOM BOMBOM
I think it works well. Though I was constantly waiting for the violins to come in and it never did.

*dives through your nuclear blast*

why didn't they poison him with the fish?

Who is Zilla?

98 amerizilla

youtube.com/watch?v=aC4BC-Hxq9g

I loved this movie as a child. I'm almost afraid to watch it again incase it's actually shit.

a good chunk of Shin Godzilla is people in meetings having pretty boring conversations.
The worst parts of Godzilla have always been the side-characters and human drama, no one cares, move on. But for some reason it works better in Shin.

It's one of those movies that I really should rewatch but always catch myself "do you really want to watch old japs yap about bureaucracy for two hours?" Not really.

Shin Godzilla is more like the first one, instead of being a metaphor for the nuclear bombs the Japs got dropped on their heads, it's for Fukushima, which is why Godzilla starts out as a goofy looking fucker people don't take too seriously and ends up like pic related. Every other Godzilla movie aside from the first one is more like capeshit in the sense that it's whimsical and light hearted, but this one really isn't.

Only issue is, since you're likely not Japanese, the appeal of 50-75% of the movie being critique of Japanese bureaucratic inefficiency (particularly in handling the Fukushima disaster) under the form of satire is probably not that great. I think it really depends on the country, countries that have a lot of disdain for their government's bureaucratic bullshit seem to enjoy it more. All Italians I know enjoyed the government bullshit parts, while all the Swedes I know seem completely oblivious to the concept that the government might not be ideal.

Oh, i thought that was the American one, but i guess you were referring to the second movie.
I have hopes for the sequel though, considering how great the Kong movie was, i think they gonna learn and step up their game.

Forgot pic

>swedes
of course

Did somebody photoshop googly eyes onto him?

I don't think it's a critique of japanese bureaucratic inefficiency. On the contrary, i think it praises their ability to work together and overcome the adversities. The final shot may be proof of that. It's a homage to cooperation.

In gameplay it gets turned into an Extreme Mode Trial in FFXIV: "KING OF THE MONSTERS - EXTREME"

In game lore, it'd be far less impactful than other monsters

Nooooo!

Thats his actual eyes, and it's glorious.

watch OPs webm.

>he doesn't know

It's both. There's definitely a satirical approach to the government's reaction and subsequent though.

>dominions

Godzilla would basically be another pretender god. A pretty good one at that considering he'd be a high prot multi attack monster. Probably nature/fire

MHW.

I've been farming Zorah too.

10 minutes of gameplay and everyone is starting to cry for ganks in base
>Nerf Godzilla
>Broken forced Godzilla Meta
>Pentazilla

>Nier Automata
They took down Goliath-class machines so maybe they can take down Gojira.

Shin Godzilla is cute! CUTE!

> MHW

dude I farmed Zorah Magdaros enough already.

>nature/fire

Normal Godzilla maybe, Shin Godzilla would be Astral and Blood with minor Fire.

>It's a homage to cooperation.
You can be both. It's contrasting that with the critique of their inefficiency, stubbornness and insane obsession with rank and seniority.

>countries that have a lot of disdain for their government's bureaucratic bullshit
Now that you mention it and thinking back on all conversations I've had about the movie, you're right.

which godzilla is the strongest?

>Prey 2017
Not a fucking clue, maybe a battle between Apex and Godzilla, maybe Thypon zilla
Space station is fucked though.

Probably the 20,000 year old 300m tall one from the 207 film.

Probably Earth, but just because he's like 3 to 6 times bigger than every other Godzilla ever
It's kinda silly to be honest

The new anime Godzilla probably, although shin could maybe beat him considering his theme is rapid evolution.

i would unironically love a monster hunter / godzilla collab

Either or Shin. Shin's laser is insane but most of all he can rapidly evolve, as he was doing in the final shot of the movie.

Shin is deffinitely strongest thanks to this.
>Giant fucker in front of me? Time to evolve and kill him

His tail scares me

Shin overheats far too quickly. Surely Earth Godzilla would stomp him when he can atomize aircraft with his atomic breath.

Anno can't write for shit in anime but he's a god-tier director for live-action stuff

I just realized that Shin Godzilla's attack is based on Midir's laser from Dark Souls 3

It's literally a long episode of Eva

Down to the fucking music they use

>Soulsfag is fucking retarded

What a surprise.

>rainbow six
He gets banned for killing the hostage

lmao

>MHW

My hunter rank isn't high enough yet

The boss to end all bosses

Thanks, now I'm imaging Malcolm Tucker cursing at the Godzilla himself.

Wasn't shin doing that same level of destruction? Completely forgot. With shin, we don't know how bullshit he can get because they killed him before he could evolve again. He was vaporizing the entire city.

>preps the Daemon

No he wasn't. He just burned some of it and sliced some other parts when his breath went from fire to laser. When Earth Godzilla hits the fleeing transport ships they are instantly smashed into particles and like a Macross laser even the ship that wasn't directly hit by it still blew up.

Shin Godzilla eventually will turn into a gigantic god as big as the planet and nukes it though. How do you beat god?

I get a cool new Great Sword to craft after I farm him for gems.

>City Shrouded in Shadow
Uh... Godzilla vs Shin Godzilla? Also Ultraman is there.

With a team of teenagers powered by friendship

Yeah. I'd hunt his ass down and get his gems. Make a Godzilla armor/weapon set, and even make some for my catbro. Sounds good.

Easy. Punch thoroughly until consistency of skittles

>all life has a secret backdoor code to godhood
>if you fuck up badly you break life and god comes out of it
>blasting something with so much nuclear radiation that it wakes up god and he gets pissed
Why do I like this kind of shit so much?

>Shin was giant naked Rei all along

the fuck is this Drakengard shit