Why the hell is this 4 year old game being re-released for 60 dollars? Does it come with the first Returns?

Why the hell is this 4 year old game being re-released for 60 dollars? Does it come with the first Returns?

Because it'll sell at that price

Because it's a fucking good game that was unfortunately on a shitty console so it's getting a 2nd chance on the switch.

Hopefully it will do well and generate the sales it deserved.

I wish it came out sooner. I don't want to wait 3 months

>Because it's a fucking good game that was unfortunately on a unlucky console with the whiniest and most annoying fanbase so it's getting a 2nd chance on the Switch because it's being overrated as hell and to take advantage of the same whiny fanbase who's willing to buy the same game twice if it means to have games on the damn Switch

ftfy

>EVERYTHING SHOULD BE STUCK ON DEAD CONSOLES
(you)

>TFW always was a PC master race.
>Fall for mass spam of how good switch and zelda by soyboys
>Buy Switch
>It's a fucking android tablet with detachable controllers
>Zelda is a typical ubisoft-like openworld vomit
>Even bigger nogames syndrome store than on PS3 back in a good old times.
>A dozen or so "games" that it has is Google-play level of digital markets
>The only "game" it has is Doom which is good even with horrific console controls.

It like a gaming version of cryptocoin scam.

>Trying to make my post look bad with caps lock

Shows how mad you are. It's not that I'm not against the game being released again, everyone should experience the game, I'm mad against the very same people calling the Wii U a shit console when they're the ones who doomed the damn thing in the first place while praising its games. It shouldn't be about the hardware and yet, here we are. The exact same experience you'd get with the Wii U version with a few extras released on the current console (portability+Funky Kong, other things I may be forgetting).

People want commodities, not old things. And somehow, they still wind up ingesting old things all the same.

The average switch owner has never played the WiiU before.

The average Switch owner never had a WiiU. Your criticism doesn't even make sense, console warrior-kun

God damn. Bottom left's got my germ cultures on his tongue than my immunology lab.

If you bought the original don't fucking buy it again. More people own a switch that never played it than the number of people that own a wii u.

What do you play on PC? Seriously. I built a PC, Valve stopped making games, and I’ve emulated every game I’ve already played in HD.

Now what?

Nevermind, you called Doom the only real game on the system and that tells me everything I need to know about you.

Not saying it’s not a real game but to call it the only one says a lot.

>there will never be a gritty, gruesome Great Ape War game

I didn't buy it on wiiu, so I guess i'll get this version.
And if you already bought and played it, you don't need it again. But you all will buy it again, because you're stupid

all that soy is turning you into an hysterical woman. eat a steak and calm down

dat rehashen

How about this, you fucking cocksucker: What if, and just run with me on this, I sold my Wii U because it was a glossy hunk of shit that was clunky and slow with a half-baked gimmick. So what if, WHAT IF, I want to own the good Wii U games on a console that’s actually enjoyable to use?

If we can ignore the shitposters for 2 seconds, I'm so happy this game is coming out on switch. It was a fucking amazing platformer that was severely overlooked and I'm really glad it's getting another chance with a bit more marketing behind it. I would love to get another game like this

the s word needs to be autofiltered like t b h or f a m
>a console that’s actually enjoyable to use
HAH

I never got to play Tropical Freeze. Works for me. Now if only a "Definitive" version of the first game came with it. Oh well.

>it's getting a second chance!
>by being resold at full price instead of a more appealing lower price!

What should the s word be changed to? Make it japanese like the others.

because it's worth 60 dollars, you stupid child

obviously soy -> sugoi

I dunno man, seems pretty good to me. The operating system is pretty lightweight and fast (albeit underfeatured at the moment), I can turn it on in half a second and resume playing the game I set down a half second later, and can actually take the handheld outside of the room the dock is in without losing a nonexistent signal.

Oh, and clicking the joy-cons into the system and the grip is oddly satisfying.

Because retards will buy that piece of turd.

Because Nintendicksuckers will gobble it up and Nintendo knows its fanbase more than anyone else.
Nintendildoriders are like Appleshitters. They will lap up and gulp any turd Nintendo throws at them. See for reference them defending cardboard for $80 dollaridoos

Because DKC fans are retards and Nintendo knows that they'll spend the $60.

I know you are used to games that are at best flavor of the week so they have to make discounts on lunch, but when something sells in the way you expect you don't make discounts. People who make games are in for the money not for good boy points from the fans.

>nintentodlers will happiky pay full price for a 4 year old port and defend it

Because people, just to spit on Wii U's grave, would gladly waste 60 bucks for old games.

gross