They died after Max Payne 2 desu.

this, didn't pay attention to any of the garbage they put out since

I wanted to go work for them since they\re the closest real studio to me

Well you're not wrong tho.

Why are they dead?

Max Payne 2 is miles worse than MP1

still good fun

Pretty much.
The Alan Wake prototype they showed looked interesting, then they fell for the microshaft meme and turned it into a setpiece TPS shitshow with bad gunplay made for controllers.

Better texture, good physics, good tits, cool reload function and fucking crazy mods. Altho i don't recall having kung fu mod.

100%

Fuck I just recently played MP2 along with Quantum Break.

HAHAHA

where the fuck is alan wake 2

I don't get it, how are there not companies that just dismiss this kind of individuals at interviews?

>only attractive people make good video games!!!
Your company would fail badly

Press S to spit on grave

SSSSSSSSSSS

Right here

youtube.com/watch?v=OQRUx-w6t4s

Smart ass

only the hambeast look problematic, the other two look like normal repsectable people

I would unironically ironically make love to the man in the middle.

>we need to diversity hire regardless of their skills!!!
Your company would fail badly

That would be considered discrimination and they could get in trouble with the law. Also most devs are grown ass men who couldn't care less about the sjw/feminism shit so they just see some weird kids with dyed hair and its taken as nothing more than that.

>He thinks this doesn't happen at every company in existence
They decide whether to hire you in 10 seconds. From then on its about making sure you don't fuck it up.

Discrimination is extremely hard to prove, let alone after a 30 min interview when you submit hundeds of applications. Usuallu you are rejected and they dont even give you specific reasons why you are not an appropriate candidate. So fear of getting accused for discrimination makes no sense.

hiring SJW
can't you see the abominations travestites on the picture?
Sup Forumsv is a board that judges other by appearance

I guess that explains why their newest game focused so much on a Strong Wyman marie sue

>Also most devs are grown ass men who couldn't care less about the sjw/feminism
apparently that means that they also donĀ“t care about commercial success which is makes no sense

the fuck happened to sam hyde