KILL DELPHINE

KILL DELPHINE

Fuck yeah, my dovah.

fuck it, orgnar can have the blades or something.

Legit disappointed this wasn't an option in the geimu.

A deal's a deal, you gotta show your tits first

>hur we are blades we serv dragonborn
>BUT YOU MUST KILL THE DRAGON OR ELSE WE WON'T DO ANYTHING EVER FOREVER UNTIL YOU KILL IT
>also did i mention we won't help you kill the dragon, go kill it yourself
What did they mean by this?

>listening to a dragon
Ishygddt

his name literally means naughty bad holocaust, and you let him live?

k

Blades are cucked and fucked by Elves.

I tried sir but she keeps getting back up I don't know what to do.

>parents call their kid Murder
Fuck, we better kill him.

So, was he evil, good, or something from inbetween?

Evil at first like all dragons. Then he saw dargun's shit getting kicked in and developed a brain, betrayed his kind for the greater good n shiet. So Evil -> Good, but he tries everyday to not go on an evil rampage. It's his nature, but so far he didn't go apeshit all those years.

i do believe he changed, since at the very end he attained self awareness of his previous evil past and doesn't stop you from fulfilling your destiny as dragonborn if you wish too, he's aware that you won't trust him completly and neither blames you for it. I wouldn't call him evil (anymore), he doesn't run from you and he's not a cheating coward.

He's good but he's ageless so at some point in time he's going to go back to being evil again just to stop the boredom.

Or maybe he's just smart and plays the waiting game until there's no dragonborn to permakill him. Getting Alduin out picture also makes him the top of the food chain.

In personal speculation, I think he is more cold and calculating that lets out, but at the same time, I think he has grown to be less whimsical and petty, cruel for cruelty's sake than the average asshole dragon under Alduin's rule.

pretty neat thought user. i prefer to think of him as just a reformed, struggling-with-his-morality being but that's a take on it i never really considered

everything falls on speculation anyways, we won't know until skyrim 2 comes out.

He probably does that too. I just feel that he ain't gonna be happy with sitting atop of some random mountain with the rest of the dragonhood for the rest of eternity. It would be actually kinda neat to see them explore what kind of a social structure Paarthurnax will be building after Skyrim and how it will affect the people around the dragons.

I know I will be buying it, Todd.

doubt it, being ageless doesn't mean you'll change as a person. 80 years or so is much older than most organisms live and we don't change much after becoming adults, animals change even less so.

We honestly can't know for certain how the psychology of an ageless creature would work in the long run. I have an understanding that usually psychopaths are created by a combination of early life experiences gone wrong and/or some sort of trauma/disease affecting the brain. Dragons probably are more stable than mortals and immune to disease and decay that could alter their personality. I can see Paarthurnax and his dragons eventually annexing a portion of Skyrim, giving the locals a "leave now or stay and live by our rules" kinda ultimatum. They are creatures that don't have mortal needs, yet they do crave for a position dominance on an abstract level. Maybe he'll set up a new, modernized and more humane dragon-worshipping empire.

Skyrim's writing is great, but it can certainly be improved. Can't wait for Skyrim: Enhanced Story Imperial Edition.
t. Hodd Toward

Or maybe the cruel overlord part is how he'll rule over the dragons who don't follow the way of the voice

>Thalmor
>evil
when did this meme start?

Fuck off, Elenwen

listen here you thalmor shits, i like this world, stop trying to end it by sacrificing everyone in the imperial city and your other shenanigans
if you want to leave this plane, go do what the dunmer did and vanish without a trace, stop trying to take everyone else down with you

>SS-elves in their leather coats
>not evil

Dwemer. Dunmer are still here

They didn't trust a dragon who served the literal hitler version of the dragon race as his right hand dovah who only betrayed after shit went south.

Parthy will start his own cult as soon as Alduin is defeated, Odahviing(??) even says so.
Never trust a dragon.

>will start his own cult
yeah he says himself hes gonna start teaching the other dragons the way of the voice. the thing a human created for pacifism after losing a war

Except Parthy is a dragon, a being that exists to dominate. If he wants to lead or teach other dragons, he's gonna have to show he's stronger. He also says that he supresses the need for domination daily even after all these years with him being in exile on top of a mountain. So yeah, he'll probably get killed by another dragon or turn back to his old ways in order to keep the other dragons in line.

>could literally be superior beings together with all other mortal races, know no death or suffering, their will become power
>too stupid to get it
that's humans for you alright

>implying Sup Forums doesn't hate knife-eared cunts too

Good one.

He's dominating himself by supressing his urge for domination

how about i dominate your mom you fuck

shut up dad

>parents call their kid Skyrim
Yeah we fucking should