Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long are confirmed DLC for free in BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle!

Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long are confirmed DLC for free in BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle!

gematsu.com/2018/02/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-adds-dlc-character-yang-xiao-long-blake-yang-free-charge

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2018/01/24/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-director-talks-dlc-pricing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally who?

Yang looks fucking great in that art, god damn

I want to drown in those baps.

Wow only 18 paid DLC, Arcsys is our guys

Where did you get that picture of me?

>game is not even out
>has DLC
this is NOT what is dlc about wtf

I want to suck on Yang's tits

who

They're doing it in packs, aren't they? I think the idea is to do 1 RWBY character per pack so they can still get away with their usual 8 bucks a pop but with more "value" due to the extra characters included. It's scummy but team blue is like that.

reminder the game + DLC = full game price

Bumblebee beet ship.

RWBY has more characters than the title ones? It was Blake, 6 packs of 3 and a final ? I think when it was announced.

There's JNPR for the extended cast and Roman/Neo/Cinder for the villains. I personally at least expect Pyrrha (or god forbid Jaune) and Roman with Neo since they're super fan favorites.

Could they throw a curveball and have a previously unplayable Blazblue character or someone from Persona 5 as the token new character of a pack?

Alpha 1 as the playable boss. If Mori had the balls he'd do it here. That or meme Tsubakimen into reality.

The game is only going to be $30 so I dont have a problem with the way they're doing dlc

I just want Roman so I can have a Hazama/Adachi/Roman team of bad guys in suits.

>only going to be $30

Where are you getting this from? The japanese price is 5864 JPY which, while not full price for a new release, is still around like $57. I can see them bumping it down to maybe $50 for the NA release. Possibly $45 if they really want to damage control. No way do I believe fucking $30 though.

Blake is the first.
Then six packs of 3.
And then a final standalone character which is most certainly Yang.

siliconera.com/2018/01/24/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-director-talks-dlc-pricing/
>The pricing for the game in Japan is 5,800 yen. That’s pretty cheap compared to the average 6,800~8,400 yen we see in Japan. That said, sounds like getting all the DLC characters will go for somewhere around 2,000 yen ($18.26 USD) to 3,000 yen ($27.39 USD).
So the game is either going to be $30 with $30 dlc or $40 with $20 DLC. Either way it doesn't bother me because im only paying full price anyway.

Gotta love some good ol' damage control.

So Yang won't be available for launch DLC

Since its a new character from scratch on top of adapting everyone else in the new system and release date to have the game for EVO

>this DLC fuck up
And I was thinking the leaked roster for DBFZ was shit.

You’re still a gullible sucker for buying this game.

>non cyborg right arm
????????????

tfw pennyfag, dlc never

Blazblue is shit and so is RWBY

ArcSys made the smart move, basing the designs on the pre-Timeskip arcs and ignoring the horrid designs that came after it