Do you decorate your gaming rig Sup Forums?

Do you decorate your gaming rig Sup Forums?

based

>laptop
Pic unrelated?

I mean, most of the time people put that shit on their laptop cases to show off what s huge faggot they are, though I might put a sticker on my PCs case for sentimenal value.

Holy shit, kill your fucking self

Guess what games this person plays Sup Forums. I'll start us off with a few obvious ones. LoL, PUBG, and CSGO.

I just put the stickers I get from all the hardware I use to upgrade my pc with since everything comes with at least 3+ stickers.

not this autistic meme shit tho

Where can i buy those stickers?

I've got this stuck to my laptop.

and you just had to phone post too

You csna game on laptopsthese days.

I bet you also call yourself a gamer, faggot.

i will fucking annihilate you, you cunt

its sad watching Sup Forums turn into reddit, they are like the chaos horde of the internet.

I ran out of surfaces for all these stickers I got

Yeah, or you can spend a similar sum of money on a desktop PC and get something with significantly better performance, with the extra performance you get compared to a laptop or lower teir desktop making it qualify as a gaming rig, as opposed to some shitty minecraft machine.

epic, you're a true 4channer

But it's not portable.

guess its part of becoming an oldfag?

>IMG_0018.jpg

Wait, this isn't an ironic thread?

Yes, it isn't, so you can't take it to whatever coffee shop you got to or whatever destitute place of education won't provide you with a pc. You play it at home with a hd monitor or two so you can actually appreciate the games you're playing, like a games console but better.

>but what about going around my friends house
LAN party 48 hours faggot
>but what about going on holiday
don't bring your PC on holiday
>but what about my entirely reasonable reason
still not a gaming rig fagnuts

>watching
Bitch it’s been happening since 2010. We’re beyond “happening”, we fucking are reddit.

>Update
Not everyone is a shut in loser.

Would you put a sticker on your car or get a tattoo? No, of course not because I'm not a mental child or a stay-at-home mother.

fucking stickers, it's almost worse than people over 20 that put up non-framed posters.

>It's in a frame that means it's art!

>not branding yourself with fleeting bits of pop culture

No but, i add a lot of papers and notes of things to do and passwords in it, then use a magnet to snap them.

>I'm so fucking dumb I think everything in a frame is art
I feel bad for your parents.

If you think having an entertainment station that isn't portable makes you a shutin, you should probably start with all the people watching their stationary, non portable TVs.

not really since trying to order stickers is a pain in the ass and often looks bad

yeah check out my gamer laptop. master race

If this is actually your laptop than please kill yourself, faggot.

There will be just one autist with lolicon/ponyshit/gayniggers on the back of his laptop, who will post how he sits with his beautiful masterpiece of shit in a public setting, while the entire surrounding crowd stares at him.

Sup Forums needs to be deleted. It's nothing but a couple dozen overweight communists jerking off to moe and showing off their window managers

Why would anyone use any sticker other than maybe your CPU sticker? They always look tacky and make you look like a retard.

Its the same dillema as t shirts with graphics on, pop culture references and decals in general will always be gaudy as fuck, even if the kind of peoplewho scoff at video game attire wear the same shit with sports clothing brands. At the end of the day people can do whatever the fuck thye like as long as they accept the results.

>laptop
>gaming rig

My laptop

very tasteful user

I put dollar store dinosaur stickers on my 3ds case. Does that count?

I do, with dust

+1 upboated my fellow Sup Forumstard XD

>Window Case with LEDs
>Covering it in stickers
Why would I do that?

social contrarian branding
>Hey everyone, look how counter-culture I am!

Absolutely fucking based. /ourguy/

>Bring laptop to work
>Get fired for having hate symbols on laptop

I hate Sup Forums posting outside of Sup Forums, people look so autistic trying to be le randum 4 channer xDxDd

this is THE way to get the rng you want in vidya

Dumb frogeposter