I'm trying to design the ultimate cute girl for a video game I'm making...

I'm trying to design the ultimate cute girl for a video game I'm making. Post some features that would make for a perfect cute girl, along with a video game character that has that trait.

big ass and thick thighs
Basically just make an Elin and put her in a better game

flat chest

When she gets hurt her clothes get damaged

Round butt.

>the ultimate cute girl
Telling you right now, she's going to stand out among other characters and it will look awkward and forced.

A slutty heart tattoo over where her uterus is.

A Lalafell from ffxiv

She needs to be "pure". People will lewd her no matter what, but she'll be cuter if she's less lewd in source material. Full clothing like hat girl helps with that. The less she says, the better. People will naturally impose a better personality on her than you can create from her doing simple actions. Needs a big smile. Personally, I think medium length hair that doesn't quite touch the shoulders is best for that girlish look.

Go to /vn/ and look at the various girl designs that people like and learn from them.

This is a character design I personally like.

oversized round head with big pinchable cheeks. Much like the hat girl in your image. Her in game model was way less cute than her art. Also cute emotes

Make sure she has a generally agreeable personality. If she's a positive type then give her a big and sincere smile that borders on goofy. She can also be a quiet and aloof girl, if you do that make sure she has an adorable deadpan expression the majority of the times that only breaks when she gets extremely embarrassed about something.

Too much sarcasm, witty joking and "single raised eyebrow" expressions are a huge no no, you get enough of that bullshit from girls in games already. You want your cute girl to be genuine. Modesty is a very important thing, you want your girl to always be praising and congratulating other characters while undermining and thinking little about her own merits.

>ultimate cute girl
>flat chest

Cat ears :3c

She already exists. Just get a job at McGee's studio and make her next game.

Bright red shoes

make it a man

P U F F Y

THIS

we all know how this will turn out, you fucking retard

a snout

>crocs