What are some games that let me experience the greatest love story ever told?

What are some games that let me experience the greatest love story ever told?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cFd2EIQV6o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Xenogears

>ywn be her darling

Umineko No Naku Koro Ni.

you can write a better love story than that anime. You really can't do much worse than them. Make it about your perfect waifu who has no personality other than being cool (yet feminine) who devotes herself entirely to you and it'd be of the same quality yet better because unlike op's webm it didn't cost any money to produce.

Almost every RPG style game has some romance option shoved in it, either by choosing one with your decisions or it being tied straight into the narrative. Even though people hate it these days, I still think the Mass Effect trilogy had some fun romance options.

>user shows his complete lack of culture and doesn’t know the myth of Pygmalion and Galatea

>so there is this cool beautiful grill
>yeah
>and she falls madly in love with some generic japanese schoolboy for no reason
>uh-huh
>and she keeps making advances towards him while the dude acts like a wet mop
Greatest love story ever told.

Some of the renegade romance routes were pretty amusing

youtube.com/watch?v=-cFd2EIQV6o

>this is considered like the new NGE from 2000s kids

I fucking hate what anime has become

Weird, it seems like I've seen this before...

Why do older girls being alightly forceful and guiding you to fuck them hard only happens in fiction?

Because it's a weak male fantasy, in real life women want to get dominated, as it should be.

>here's your controller: the anime

Is that a metaphor for sex? Hmmm, pretty smart....

Just make a here's your controller bro thread.

Because you touch yourself at night.

kinda tired of forced drama desu
I am sure the Japanese can do better than this

This. Women literally get wet from rape. They love it.

Reminder that it is impossible to make a truly great love story without tragedy.

Thats a fucking lie. Love does not need to end in tragedy to be great.

It needs to be tested extensively and painfully which is impossible without a tragedy leading the character to catharsis and transformation.

First experience was like this with a (female) friend's big sister. Started with her unexpectedly following me outside to get some air and 2 hours later there was highly detailed cunnilingus instructions on the floor of an empty room.

>trapfags
lmao

what games have fuck-powered mechs?

*at a party

please don't call trans goddesses traps it makes them sad

Doesn't Valkyrie Drive have Yuri powered power armour?

this.

>being so delusional and pseudo-intellectual you think making a shallow cultural reference is "good writing"

I bet you think Evangelion has "deep christian symbology" too you retarded weeaboo fuck

>generic japanese schoolboy acts like a wet mop

That's the average target viewer. You want to sell those shitty plastic merchandise and keep your job right?

It seems there is none.

>Why do older girls being alightly forceful and guiding you to fuck them hard only happens in fiction?

In entirely depends on your personality and how hot you are. I remember back in high there was this shy kinda feminine but extremely attractive guy and all the women would flock to him like a bunch of wolves too bad [he was super gay and preferred to suck my dick instead]

Keep chasing that broken dick fags.

great love is essentially tested in mundane daily life
I am sorry user, it is easy to show character's emotion and passion in tragedy which makes it rather cheap

We're talking about fiction. Unless it spans around an impressive amount of time it's impossible to show lasting relationships. Tragedy is not designed to just show character's emotions and passion, it's designed to force him out of his shell and undergo a transformation, for better or worse. It's one of the most crucial and ancient elements of dramatic structure of any fiction for a reason.

What show is this?

100% unironically this game.

Game = 4 to 5 hours.
After 20 minutes the game really starts
And not long after you're like: "Oh god please let it have a happy ending"
You will shed a beautiful kind of tears.
Not because sad, but because love.

I get your point

Darling in the Franxx.

>chad
>literally dragged into the mecha by a girl

>doesnt wanna be led by a girl
Faggot

>Willingly is the submissive one in the relationship
Enjoy being cucked in the future by someone who actually has life by the balls.

>When you're such a shitter you'd get cheated on if you don't "dominate"
And this is why you're a permavirgin, user.

t. Never been out of the house

Its really easy to tell whose from r9k in these threads

Its not like NGE was good either. So whats the problem?

Thanks for correcting the record

>not only he wants to be a passive piece of shit in relationships, but actually calls the same piece of shit "chad"

If two people are happy in a relationship, it doesnt matter whose dominant

>3D relationship
>happy
Enjoy wasting all your money on a piece of shit girl and some piece of shit kids

What do you get in return? Periodic sex, wow, so amazing

Fucking beta faggot retard

Love isnt about sex, it's about sharing life with someone

>being a kissless virgin without a family is alpha
Sup Forums is going full circle with this shit

Too bad women have no hobbies or interests to make their life shareable. Enjoy her sharing the latest celebrity gossip and what her bff Jill did the other day

>the fucking basis behind millions of stories from FotM waifu show to My Fair Lady
>shallow

LMAOOOOOOOOO at your fucking life you uncultured swine.

This game has a sequel broski. Actually multiple sequels

>main couple of a game shows up in sequel later and their interactions are still adorable

Do anons here actually think there's anything interesting about those two or are they just too horny for 02?

Is this a Trigger anime? Will I like it if I thought Kiznaiver was ok?