A talk show with Tetsuya Nomura happened today in the Final Fantasy exhibit

twitter.com/aibo_ac7/status/961210933665136641
twitter.com/monoyu_ka/status/961205111216267264
twitter.com/sa_yDomo/status/961205204841451520
twitter.com/rikuka_tw/status/961209728637460480

>Four FF7 Remake gameplay screenshots were shown off in the closed door session
>Screenshots aren't coming out to the public for a while though
>Showed off Cloud, Biggs, Wedge & Jessie's in-game model
>Impressions so far is they changed a lot of the visuals from the game compared to the trailers
>Everything in the older FF7 remake trailers were apparently remade
>Cloud looks younger, they're considering on changing his voice
>'development is going well'

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/961213160077144065
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>FF30th Art Gallery today: Seems like they updated the designs for Cloud, Biggs, Wedge and Jessie. Everything from old FFVII Remake trailers were redone and development is advancing well. Audience got a new look, but doesn't seem these imagery will be released anytime soon.

twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/961213160077144065

So a decade more of waiting
That first on ps4 announcement at the end of the teaser gets funnier every year it passes.

>Impressions so far is they changed a lot of the visuals from the game compared to the trailers
Thanks fucking god I hated everything about the realtime trailers

I hope they screw everything up and pander to teenagers and SJWs. The nerdrage and butthurt will be unmatched.

I say it every thread, and I'll say it in this one. There is no way "all" episodes of FF7R are going to release for PS4.

It's not happening.

Phew, they're already remaking the remake before it's even released!

Well Cloud does have to reliably cross-dress, might as well make him twink as fuck.

>they're considering on changing his voice
FUCK OFF AND DIE SQUEENIX

Well yeah, especially if the PS5 release is next year

I wonder if lardo got any wheezier?

Okay, so, 6 more years of nothing, then Nomura gets kicked off and somebody else gets attached to the project and then development actually starts on the game.

So, 2027 confirmed?

user, please don't jinx it, my heart couldn't take that

Anyone expecting it to come out on PS4 is an idiot.

I'm expecting it to come out on PS4

fight me nerd

WHAT THE FUCK NO

lol deluded child lmao
rofling hard xD

Also this, fuck them if they change either of his VAs, be it Jap or Eng, they can fuck off and die if they do that.

Shown off for PS4 but it's absolutely gonna be on PS5. It's FFXV all over again.

Fuck them if they do this.

>art panels
>art
>panels
>art
>fucking
>panels
>of a video game
>made by a video game company
>for consumers who want a video game
Y'know, this shit really does sum up everything wrong with Square Enix. Though I suppose the cup noodles on their 30th anniversary and a promotional fork did that already.

>please square make a simple remake with updated graphics
>no we're making a XIII trilogy
>please square
>no we're making FFXV and 5 DLC plus updates
>make FFVII remake please
>no we're making final fantasy Pokemon
>please just make a FFVII remake
>no we're making another mmo
>please make a simple FFVII remake with updated graphics
>OK FINE we'll make a cinematic action game with FFVII's story and release it in episodic format

Why does square hate its fans so much?

>there are people who still think that FFVII:R is going to be finished before 2030

Good. Fucking anything would be better than Steve Burton. That guy cannot emote for shit.

>tfw they just never released Versus 13

>There are people that think this will ever get beyond episode 1

Have fun when the episode ends when you wake up in the church

Dude, FFXV still isn't finished. They're still adding shit into the game and adding another season pass.

It's literally the movie

nomura is gonna fuck up the art story and atmosphere
that nips starting to piss me off

And dropped. Game sounds like it's in total development hell and that's a fucking bad sign. As if the episodic releases fiasco wasn't enough of a glaring red flag to begin with.

>dev famous for great art direction hosts an art exhibit
Well I'm mad personally. Furious really

Who is buying this dlc? Why? Do people hate themselves that much?

They don't fucking learn

they really dont
they waste so much time and resources that square enix

Nomura is actually a fraud.

The fact that no one wanted to direct it and came into the first meeting assuming the other guy was doing it was enough for me

>change his voice
jap or eng?

That's the problem though. It shouldn't have been a movie.

>Who is buying this dlc?
People who treat FFXV like it's the greatest FF of all time. It's ridiculous how much Square is milking that game.

>PS5 next year
lol no.

You really shouldn't play XV without ep Prompto and Ignis, they're vital to the story. Why would anyone play the game without them, don't play it at all if you don't care.

>wastes time making an art exhibit instead of doing his fucking job and designing all the artwork for the entire game

Sony is asking for disaster if they pull that shit.

>It's ridiculous how much Square is milking that game.

I think the most absurd case of XV milking was Tekken 7.

but XV was so bad I have not bought ANY XV dlc.

Yes user I'm sure they're not putting actual concept art from the actual game on the walls there. I'm sure you're not actually retarded

I played it because i play them all. FFXV is BY FAR the worst game in the series. It doesn't deserve a free update let alone dlc and a multiplayer mode

>grown men care about FF after the shitfest that was X-2 and beyond

WHY ARE THEY PROMOTING IT WHEN THEY'RE YEARS AWAY FROM RELEASE!?

I'm already expecting that

>I think the most absurd case of XV milking was Tekken 7.
Christ, I almost forgot about that. Who even wanted that?

>People who treat FFXV like it's the greatest FF of all time.
Or just fans of FF? I've been waiting for this game for a decade, I'll buy the flipping DLC.

because you can youtube the relevant parts

Try 2020 at earliest

>Update
Yeah sure. I'll just be here considering the project is dead until I actually see something.

X-2 was great, fuck you

>FFXV is BY FAR the worst game in the series.
New niggas gonna be new niggas, FF2 is still the worst game ever made as well as FFXIII-2

It kind of shocks me how nobody as SE is willing to direct it. The older devs and teams I can understand, but new blood? The original's a fucking classic, you'd think at least some of them would be eager enough to work on a project like that.

I've also played played them all and FFXV is BY FAR not the worst. If you think it is, you're fucking retarded. Please kill yourself. I've played 12 on launch and that experience felt a lot like playing 15 on launch. I'd say the games are about equal in quality.

I hope they remove barrets BIKER-DAD glasses

Fucking cringe

Considering the deafening cheering at the announcement, many people.

i agree SE wastes time and resources
but putting some already made art into a gallery doesn't take time away from anyone important

>The original's a fucking classic
Which is probably why no one wants to do it. Can you imagine being the team that fucked up the remake of one of the most beloved games of all time?

X-2 was the most gayest shit I ever played

Why bother playing at all user? This isn't an exam, don't play if you don't want to

It's like we're really talking about Shadow of the Colossus PS4!

I played 12 at launch and it was the first game i was absolutely hooked on. I had played all since 7 at launch but none as much as 12. I couldn't stop playing it was so immersive.

It still pains me there's no balls in the company, if they do it well this would put them on the map and set off their career

>actual concept art from the actual game
>actual game
>when it's over a decade away from completion and already being remade

I'm expecting a PC release

>Takahashi takes Cloud's VA for his over the top Coldsteel Nomura villain
>SE quickly changes his voice
Little insecure, aren't we Square?

It looked like absolute shit though. The lack of anti-aliasing on PS2 made the cities look like barely comprehensible collection of jagged lines. After looking at all the bullshots from magazines that was pretty disappointing. And the story... Fuck me, I still have no idea what the protagonists were even doing there. The art direction is great though. The combat is hit or miss, not my cup of tea personally

>'development is going well'
Wow, it's like I'm back in 2009 again. Why is Nomura such an amazing director?

>Why bother playing at all user?

I already bought the game in early access.

Having t pay just to get basic holes in the story filled is disgusting for a game that was worked on for TEN YEARS

Not if its backwards compatible, like Xbox X

when's Tifa though

Ok so you're blind and stupid...not the game's fault

Is this actually supposed to be an allegory for the game? Holy shit.

Not before 2025

It's an ironic (((coincidence)))

No, I am correct and you are a faggot. Is this how you want to argue, user? Aren't we too old for this shit

You cannot die in this game i swear. I went into adamantoise at level 40 no idea what i was doing and just tapped circle got ages. Then when i noticed someone crawling on the ground i eventually tossed a potion. Apparently this was the games super boss? kek rubbish game wish they just abandoned it

What do you think?

That model looks like shit is what I think.

Menace dungeons are superbosses, can't use with them at all

>Is this actually supposed to be an allegory for the game?

no. Noctic was in a magical slumber for 10 years to power up.

I could not pass up using that filename because that line is a too fucking perfect review for XV

>You cannot die in this game i swear.
I died once in XV. Because of the flying car.

Also the suberboss can now be killed by the instant kill ring

You are a whole new level of stupid if you seriously think ff12 is worse than ff15 holy shit that is stupid lad

>western

>use items

>Also the suberboss can now be killed by the instant kill ring
Does it have 1 use per entire game or is it reusable? Because if it's the latter, how does that work for balance?

She looks like a fucking mutant what the fuck

why does she look like a 35 year old when
she is supposed to be in her early 20s

>3DPD western piggu
go home gaijin

>It looked like absolute shit though.
To you maybe but I thought a lot of the areas looked really pretty and the music and art direction really helped.

>And the story... Fuck me, I still have no idea what the protagonists were even doing there.
This is one of the most common complaints I hear about that game. The story isn't even that hard to follow.

>Does it have 1 use per entire game or is it reusable?
It's a spell that uses all your MP (whichs gets healed when you warp strike to specific points)

>Because if it's the latter, how does that work for balance?
it's not a 100% chance to work spell. It can take many casts

This better be a photoshop.

>tfw the next MonolithSoft game will be out before this remake

I did some dungeon with a while bunch of red giants and a snake hair lady thing, 2 of my guys got stuck in a wall so i had to 2 man them and it wasn't hard at all it was really fucking an stupid though because you're constantly being sucked into the giants. I really just feel like the devs have no idea what the hell they're doing. I hope ffvii is nothing like this

I think that that does not look like Tifa and that Tifa is supposed to look like my picture but 3-4 cupsizes bigger and with some booty

>I really just feel like the devs have no idea what the hell they're doing.

the combat was admitted to be half assed on purposed by Tataba (the head director of the game)

It's fanart

>because you're constantly being sucked into the giants.
Are you talking about the move where they hold their hand out and the red energy pulls you towards them? If so, all you have to do is warp away.

holy shit Tabata really did ruin everything