Red Dead Redemption 2 leak reveals Battle Royale, first-person and much more

trustedreviews.com/news/red-dead-redemption-2-leak-reveals-battle-royale-first-person-more-3388634

When will this meme ever end?

Never, 2K are some of the biggest jews in the industry and R* has no power over them
It's going to be filled with so much shit that the only worthwhile way to play it is on PC, about 5 years from now.

I can't wait till the single player only takes 10 hours to 100% and has a whopping 20 missions. Multiplayer ruined GTA, fuck Rockstar and their shark card Jewry.

>battle royale mode

Confirmed for lootbox and microtransactions-milking machine with a toxic multiplayer community and a watered-down single player mode.

I don't play BR games but I'd be fine with this, with these types of games so unexplored by AAA devs, small time shitters can just half-ass these games and everyone will play it since there are not many options. Now atleast a big developer will half-ass it.

>absolutely nothing substantial that's new in the gameplay department
I dont give a fuck about fishing and gold mining. Just give me fully destructible environments and better AI.

More like Battle Soyale
More like First Person Soyter mode
More like Red Dead Soydemption 2
More like Rocksoy

FUCK these garbage KIKES. Too pussy to make Bully 2 because of today’s political climate. Fucking cucks.

Since it's the old west battle royale mode could be interesting. No automatic weapons, mostly rifles and repeaters.

Though I'm rather sad it's going to be a microtransaction-fest. The likelihood of seeing something as cool as Undead nightmare in this old west setting again is just not going to happen. They could have went crazy with it like vampires or werewolves but nah, let's just milk be shitheads.

>luxury tents in MP
>Armored horse carriages
LMAO get the fuck out of here rockstar

Now I want a vampire hunting western game

>Dead Eye makes a return with enhanced abilities such as being able to track bounties through fields and detecting which animals are available nearby, including fish.

>Literally bamham detective mode in the wildwest

Not buying the "leak". Rockstar knows people don't really give a fuck anymore and had to do a fake leak to draw attention away from the fact that it got delayed again until October

I don’t really give a shit about multiplayer in these kinds of games so I hope the story is around at least 25-30h with a lot of shit to do.

As long as that’s the case, I don’t care what kind of stuff they pull to suck money out of their stupid fan base.

GTAV already had does, so no surprise really

But yeah i called it last year that R* would put BR mode in

>Battle Royale

This is the new open world zombie survival game with crafting craze, isn't it?

>br mode to further facilitate the cash shop
what a fucking shock

>Insider leak with no credibility but just take them at their word says it's true so it must be true

Yeah, okay. They've never been wrong before.

Soon we’ll have The Legend of Zelda: Battle if the Royale which will be given 10/10 from all and shilled as the most innovative game in the BR genre since PUBG.

>didn't read the article
You're an idiot. The leaker provided never before seen screenshots

>you lived to see the death of rockstar open world games