twitter.com/EatMyDiction1/status/960677325493886976),
twitter.com/EatMyDiction1/status/960677325493886976
youtube.com/watch?v=jnpKUOAgWAU
youtube.com/watch?v=e1jvGyzcgPA
youtube.com/watch?v=cJB_o516Y8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where do I get this thing?

HOLD THE FUCK UP
you can build shit in the cyclops? I've been playing this game entirely wrong!

Hi all,

(CW: sexual assault, transphobia)

While I think it's great that we were able to shut down the blatantly racist and transphobic opinions of their sound designer, there is another problematic individual closely associated with the Subnautica team.

I'm just wondering if anyone can explain why the Subnautica team would closely align themselves (he even appeared on the launch stream alongside the game's director) with someone whose very online handle is sexual assault. twitter.com/EatMyDiction1

Sorry, but I don't think it's "Funny" to be trying to look up things about my favourite game and suddenly be told to "Eat My Diction". Say it out loud. I'll wait.

Yes, that's right. He's telling us to eat his d*ck. I mean, this is blatantly sexual harassment and possibly assault. And the Subnautica team seems to think it's fine.

What are we going to do about this?

Oh, and by the way (twitter.com/EatMyDiction1/status/960677325493886976), he likes to harass womxn online by pausing their streams and posting bad photos of them. Real classy.

Some good news: rebalance of energy in 1.0 - nuclear is relevant again, one rod is 20,000 instead of 2,500.

Bioreactor: Reginald got nerfed, Oculus is now king. For plant life, gel sacs offer best energy density. Jihadfish is worth shit all.

Comfy!

play the game, if you do the story stuff you'll find at least 2 cuddle eggs

If you support SJWs, on Steam. Otherwise, Torrent.
Good game, shit person as boss.

Wow. How can they promote someone like this...? I thought they were on our side. Ugh.

oh wait, you mean Cuddlefish? One egg is Degasi facility in deep grand reef, almost directly under the floating island.

too bad nuclear reactors are loud as fuck with annoying fuck humming making them worthless.

One egg is in the mushroom forest, another is in one of the alien facilities.

that's fucked up

The whole point of the cyclops is that you can become self-sufficient. No need for bases anymore.

Fuck off faggot and falseflag at Sup Forums, where shitposting belongs.

>Chylinski says that the issue his superiors took issue with the most was, strangely enough, his tweet about identifying as an attack helicopter.

We have to stop the hate.

Nuclear engineer here, they're loud as fuck because you need fuckhuge massive pumps to push the pressurized water around.
Also if you ever poked a hole in one of those pipes you'd flash BBQ and probably be ripped into shreds by the explosion.

I wish there was a female playable character. I really can't find any role models for myself in this.

I tried to place that doll you find in the aurora in there and it wouldn't let me so I just figured that you couldn't build things. Guess I was wrong

also post your favorite fish

Writing a negative review for the game.

What should I put in it?

Too much water.

fix the fucking huge holes in the terrain near the aurora

Game doesn't let you play as an apache attack helicopter

>only male
>nigger
what they try to say?

>guys we need to focus on virtue signaling
>no lets fix the game first
>NO GUYS THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT
>LOOK I MADE A POLL THAT WILL PROVE EVERYONE WANTS THIS
>OK BUT I WORDED IT BADLY THATS WHY EVERYONE VOTED FOR FIXING MY GAME
>NEVER MIND THERE WAS NEVER A POLL AND I DELETED IT ANYWAY
>BOTTOM LINE IS WE NEED TO VIRTUE SIGNAL MORE
>FIRE SIMON THAT'LL BE A START

that's all well and good but this is a highly futuristic, not real, video game. for the purposes of having fictional fun they can simply reduce reactor noise down to a low hum instead of a hans zimmer soundtrack.

Please remember to pirate. A Dev was fired for making an attack helicopter joke on a private account while the lead Dev used dead kids from Sandy Hook as puppets for his agenda and tied it directly to the game itself.

Also, it was the sound and music designer that was fired, easily the most polished part of the game.

>political piracy
what are you? lesbian?

Just add soundproofing so you can't hear shit in your base

oh wait they just fired their fucking sound guy

Please remember to buy it so you can trigger people like this user.

Whatabout meme melons?

this looks like a fun game, I think I'll buy it because I think I'll like the underwaterscenery + the survival element

>twitter.com/EatMyDiction1/status/960677325493886976

I'm literally shaking right now.

>buy

>When you just want to have a fun undersea exploration game and political bullshit rears its ugly head once more

maybe they fired him because it's an unfunny normie tier joke and they wanted him to get some new material

Do you know what we call this? We call this UN-A-FUCKING-CCEPTABLE. A public apology and complete disavowal is UWE's only option here.

I bought it, fuck you.

Melons have very good energy value but occupy 4 slots. 4 gel sacs > 1 melon.

I quit with vidya piracy when I got my job, i.e. 10 years ago. So fuck you, Sup Forums kids

> unfunny joke

> implying SJW understand the concept of "funny/unfunny".

its a literal 6 year old joke

How do I grow them without constant returnings to floaty island for seeds?

>A public apology and complete disavowal is UWE's only option here.

Stop being merciful.

Charlie Cleveland needs to chop his own dick off while streaming it before we should ever consider forgiving him.

Are you sure you meant 1.0? That's just base release.

You uninstall the game.

Kys

>he didnt make his base right next to the island

LMAO

Kisses to you too. :3

Is there any place that I can find these stats?

Not that I don't believe you, I'd just like to see what else has changed.

>EL

Yeah, so unfunny you literally deserve to get fired from your job.

i like subnautica as a game but this entire thread fucking reeks of reddit and ironic falseflagging reddit behaviors. which really arent different at all. so when are you faggots moving to /vg/ anyway

You’re grumpy. Haven’t had your venti soy half calf mocha Frappuccino yet, eh?

/vg/ threads would be nothing but Sup Forums drama anyway.

>this entire thread fucking reeks of reddit and ironic falseflagging reddit behaviors
yeah i bet you would know redditfag

Knife slash for seeds. Gel sacs can be slashed three times, so slash once or twice, then pick, replant seed, sac into bioreactor.

The best thing that could happen which would restore faith in the company, is to rehire the guy they fired, and fire the sjw cunt for being a cunt.

It won't happen, but it should happen.

>How do I grow them without constant returnings to floaty island for seeds?
use the knife you doofus. you only have to go to the island once; for the original seeds. when you plant them in your base and the plant has fully grown use your knife on them like you do with everything else to get seeds, then eat them. you do this with all flora.

the funniest part is the dev team is basically all white men. I think they have like two women, who are also white.

What are the floaty balls used for?

just avoid going downstairs - the basement is creepy

> he built a base near the map border
Retard

Wiki, Bioreactor page. Got updated literally yesterday.

The guy who did it performed a heroic effort, huge number of small bases with power cell chargers, spreadsheet, various materials, two Cyclopses running shield generators to empty the power cells for more tests. A true hero.

>i've never been on reddit or seen a single reddit screencap because im so committed to my le ebin sekrit club xDD

you know where you belong

Weird that they already consider this done, because last I played was the version 57474 and it had some awful bug, my entire base disappeared after I had tons of stuff stored in it.

Literally nothing essential to the game (just showcase how the ones that hold the floating island came to be) but you can attach them to stuff to make it float for shit&giggles. About 30 get a sea strider to the surface.

>Virtue signalling devs fire employee over differing political views

>But are more than happy to be funded entirely by chinks with zero regard for human rights, female rights and equality.

Top fucking kek.

definitely this one

Oh, and if you got PRAWN stuck in some hole, and can't use the grapple for one reason or another, you may rescue it. But don't put them in base or on base, unless you like flooding.

>forcing a sea treader to leave her natural habitat and family behind
Hidoi.

>build sea moth
>drive for like 5 seconds
>hit 200 meters
>oh shit I better go back up
>suddenly the first big fuckoff fish I see in the game comes and immediately grabs on and destroys my ship
how am I supposed to even do anything? wtf. came out of nowhere.

and then you decide to ignore the dumb political bullshit and just have a fun undersea exploration game

I love these guys. They make me laugh whenever they manage to steal one of my camera drones. And they accumulate junk in selected places so I don't need to swim all over the place to find single pieces.

>decide to explore cave
>don't have any cave exploration stuff but I'm pretty sure I can remember my way back I mean how hard can it be
>a few minutes later I'm lost and oxygen is almost gone

How did you change the color of the titles?

Explore the aurora

They also drop their teeth under those collection piles, so you only need to find the pile of junk to find all their teeth littering the seabed

When you click on the text, you can click the little white dots in the corners to change the color.

wow. sick.

there are two big circles to the right of the text - press one of those when editing text it and it will swap colors

56/100

Don't take it to:

- sandy no-vegetation places
- huge underwater mountain places
- outside the gameplay area (>2km from capsule)
- into creepy huge ass caverns with glowing balls.

That's about the sum of where not to go by seamoth. You may go there by seaglide and just accept the risk of being eaten (not a biggie if not playing hardcore), and when you get the big ass sub, rig for silent, lights off, slow ahead and don't troll the big baddies on purpose.

How about not going into new, unexplored areas with your lights on and with your peddle to the metal?

Relax guy, youtube.com/watch?v=jnpKUOAgWAU

Dont get your underwear all tangled up and blue, Here take this and enjoy the rest of your day. youtube.com/watch?v=e1jvGyzcgPA It always makes me feel better.

Drink a glass of cheap wine and relax, then take a hour to check this out. youtube.com/watch?v=cJB_o516Y8g

Oh thanks for 'equivalency' I had to look that one up. ill try to use it 3xs today.

Dont take this life so serious, smoke a bowl with a good friend..you will soon be smiling, laughing and talking about the 'time when'.

Dont be afraid of eating breakfast for supper...at 2 am.

Never lie to your children, they will never forget it.

When the one you love leaves the house, tell him/her you love him/her. It might be the last time.

If you are lucky enough to be on a death bed. ALL THAT WILL MATTER IS YOUR MEMORIES, dont fuckem up with all this left/right/altleft/altright,snowflake,reneck,black,white,american,asian bullshit.

Get out and hitchhike once to the next city. Careful tho..your eyes will be opened and you might not comeback.

Get with a group of close friends, drop a hit of acid. Careful tho..your mind will expand and you will understand the nature of the universe, you will know.

Dont marry for looks, marry for stability in your heart. Both of you will learn to love each other.

Respect nature, let her have her space.

Do you know why dogs stick their head out of a window doing 60 mph? I do. Take a motorcycle ride for a 100 miles. Careful tho...you might not come back.

There is no true religion, when you realize this, you will know freedom in your thoughts.

>WHERE IS MY SCUBA SUIT

Game went from overwhelmingly positive to very positive.

We'll see how long it keeps up, I suspect it'll be a dip with a lot of negative reviews over the next week and then returning to normalcy.

Still, a couple stupid decisions by one of the owners of the company just kept him from having the highest rated steam game ever. He really fucked up. And I'll bet he blames it on everyone else.

h-hello t-there..

Is there any point in putting power cell chargers in the Cyclops? For spares and shit?

Pda-chan is a good role model, though.

I suppose, if you have the thermal power upgrade, you can park your cyclops somewhere warm and charge cells up.

Where did you put your base on this map?

DOOK off.

yes if you have the thermal module and use it when you park above a vent and only then. which is actually useless since that way the cyclops itself is a supercharger. so no, dont put superchargers on it.

Where did the Degasi family go wrong?

Don't, recharging power cells on the Cyclop is a bad idea unless you use park it over a lava geyser with the heat absorber module

Why exactly are dookers and warpers fighting?

This is absolutely disgusting. They NEED to address this.