Say something nice about it.

never get tired of reading this

uhhh Sup Forumsermin Sup Forumseekend

Blown the FUCK out

I bet the NIDF will flood this thread with some half-assed explanation now

JUST

becuase it's clickbait that purposefully misinforms
wether or not you like nintendo, this is the shit that destroys the internet

Are you trying to distract from the Ridge Racer 8 rumor?

I thought ratings boards just received comprehensive footage of a game's content from publishers and rated the games off that

The amount of people defending this shit while saying it's """creative""" for children among other things is staggering.

>kid destroys it with first use because it's a cardboard and he's a kid
>80 fucking dollaridoos

This is the only post on Sup Forums.

Say something nice to it.

Just thinking about numales buying this, what will they even do with it eventually?
Let's say it holds their attention indefinitely, where do you store this shit? How long does it last?
What happens if you throw it away because you felt done with it, you just have the game left and would have to order a new cardboard from Nintendo or some shit? It boggles the mind.

Funny how this board rips-off pokemon yet they make fun of nintendo

Is Sup Forums... jealous of nintendo?

>More like ‘Belongs in the Trash’
Ha!

Please do elaborate on why this is clickbait.

It was a janitor who mistook it for garbage. Nor one of the board members.
A tiiiiiny difference between the two, don't you think?

When a person who deals in taking out garbage on a regular basis can't see the difference between a product and actual garbage, does it really matter?

This looks like shit, but ordering more cardboard? You can get cardboard anywhere for free, who would ever pay to replace cardboard?

Because there's specific folding instructions on it etc

Even a seven year old (who is clearly the intended audience) would not need instructions to make shit out of cardboard. Have you never created anything as a kid? I know I did. Even if the thing didn’t turn out exactly, it’s cardboard, you can keep altering it. Only the most brain dead future-NEETs would ever need the “official cardboard” replaced

If they don't need the instructions, why would you waste $70 on a "game" + the cardboard, if the kid would clearly be just as happy with just cardboard to be creative with?