P-Purease Preorder new game BurazeBru Cross Taggu!

P-Purease Preorder new game BurazeBru Cross Taggu!
Everyone work rearry hard on it. You want RWBY? Havu RWBY for free, white pig now gib us your dorra and look forward to 18 paid DLC Characters!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b9JNFpRS0c8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*rwoobs*

>reused sprites
>babby ass gameplay
>no remixed music
>DLC out the ass
just

You must preorder! Evo is one month after release, you do want to compete in it, right? You're not a casual, right?

Even more causal than DBFZ

Is DBFZ casual? I don't actually play it because fuck Dragonball and anyone who likes it but from what I heard it has more universal mechanics than most fighting games like the Homing Dash, Teleport Attack, Assists, that X-Factor thing instead of a true Burst, that alpha counter thing, Shenlong and such.
I know that mechanics clutter doesn't make a game good but at least it makes a complex game and as far as I heard Autocombos are very suboptimal like they are in every game that has them, namely P4A, MvC:I and UNIEL.

I get the idea of the supposed pricing scheme, but trying to sell the main characters of the whole reason for this game to exist was a dumb ass move even for team blue

Hmmm...

On one hand, according to famitsu , the full game with all 40 charas will be 120 dollar (and even then, it might be a exageration as for all we know the game might be actually cheaper on the us.)

On the other, the full team RWBY will be available on the base package as it should be, blake and yang will just come be available later.

Yeah, i will buy the game, this is actually the best scenario possible and arcsys recognized they done fucked up at the end.

>working extremely hard for this
>every character except for 4 are just ripped from previous games with their movesets severely reduced

FUCK YOU where's Hakumen?

Yep, you dont know how a game is made.

>retouch the sprites/make new ones.
>replan the moveset around the new limitations
>programming
>balancing/testing/fixing
>get the VAs to record new lines.

MvC2 this is NOT.

>retouch the sprites/make new ones

Except the UNI sprites haven't been touched at all and the only new ones are the RWBY characters, two of which won't even be in the game at launch.

DATU WIRRU BE 60 DORRA FO SEASON PASS WAITO PIGGU

>even more causal
>causal
Yeah, don't you hate when events follow one another in a logical pattern?

Can you really confirm that?

I am talking about an individual basis, for now, everything we have seen so far is just footage from random sources at the different events the game has been featured.

Its obvious if theres not gonna be retouches, at least there are gonna be new sprites made for the old charas.

Daisuke's so much cooler than Mori.

>Can you really confirm that?

What? The part about the sprites not being retouched? Just look at any trailer or screenshot that has the UNI characters on screen with the other characters

youtu.be/b9JNFpRS0c8

The UNI characters still clash with everyone else terribly because their sprites are done in a completely different manner from the BB/P4U sprites. None of the returning characters have had new sprites made for them either. So far the only characters that have been completely done from the ground up are the RWBY ones.

>Paying 40 dollarydoos for a glorified Mugen just because there's some shitty 'murican animu girls in there

As far I know all the trash fighting games made in the last decade have dlc, so not sure what are you talking about
Just stick to old good games, instead of supporting this shit

>Capcom chucks are trying to change the topic
Face it kiddies, your game is dead

Cross Tag Is gonna die too if it's DLC characters aren't good. RWBY fans can only save the game for so long and they'll probably stop playing if more people kick their ass online.

Go fuck yourself, Mori.

>Daisuke is the big dog of ArcSys who is well,loved and respected
>Hiroki is a QT who made the best 3v3 fighter since MvC2
>Mori is a greedy scrub who ruined a good thing by making reused content paid DLC.

Can Mori just fuck off forever. Mother fucked has ruined BlazBlue post-CT

>Hiroki is a QT who made the best 3v3 fighter since MvC2
Ah yes, I too am a fan of You have been disconnected from the lobby: no rooms found editon

Already preordered also I bought 150aditional copies

Congratulations user, you just saved Mori's career.

famitsu's full of shit then, the full price of the game plus DLC is something like $70-$80 when you account for how much normal japanese games cost.

*puts ketchup on yang*

>$120
The limited edition that comes with all the characters isn't even that much, where the fuck are they getting $120 from

anyone have a webm of them walking with cowboy hats on, what is the tag line? Journey to Vegas?

>Big titty bracelet gun puncher

Hmmmm

HMMMMMMMMMM

>DLC
>not DRC
You had one job

I'm definitely pre-ordering this.

Even with the DLC it's only 60 dollars total.
I'm happy it made it into EVO.

permanent low tier

If it's 60 dollars total (base+DLC) i don't see the problem

They said that the game + DLC wouldn't be much more than the price of a full game. Not that the two of them together would equal the price of a full game. It depends on what they consider "much more" to be. It could still wind up being $70+ for everything.

Truly the producer we need

Mori is /ourguy/

Fuck off, Icchan is /ourguy/, Mori's just a waifufag.

>yfw Yang ends up top tier putting all Bullet mains on permanent triggered status

Actually more likely is that they're just going to copy/paste Bullet's moveset onto Yang so they can do even less work on the game.

>Mori's just a waifufag
And that's what makes him /ourguy/

Bullet's gauntlets aren't guns.

But she shoots things out of them

Mori is a necessary evil for ASW. Without him, the company wouldn't money to keep it afloat. He's the one responsible for saving Arc System Works without Guilty Gear back 2010. Companies are companies, they can't survive on goodwill alone. Daisuke will continue to make GG even if its not profitable because its his passion, but someone needs to earn revenue for those.

Post tems

>post-CT
Fuck off. CT was complete and utter unplayable trash and was easily one of the worst fighting games in the past decade. The series has only gotten better and better with time.

not that I give a shit about this anime tag game

but this """"controversy"""" is a complete joke since they're just telling you up front exactly what capcom and other companies do with seasons of DLC for years. 6 x 3 = 18 not that complicated

She has literally one projectile and its a flame that moves across the ground rather than a bullet. Aside from that they just produce close-range explosions.

You are aware RWBY was out before Bullet was a character in BB right?

You could get literally the same game with MUGEN, for free, and with Omega Tom Hanks as a secret character.

>She has literally one projectile and its a flame
So it's a fire gun then
>Aside from that they just produce close-range explosions.
Like a muzzle flash from a gun then

The control scheme annoys me more than the pricing.

I'm not arguing semantics here. They're literally not guns nor are they used that way. Like it's literally pointed out in-universe that they aren't meant to fire projectiles. Calling them gun gauntlets is plain wrong. They're more like giant lighters kicked up to 11. Unless you're going to say a lighter is just like a gun too.

Bullet is somehow even less of a character than Yang is

I'm gonna be honest, I'm kinda considering it to have a fighting game on my Switch. Should I just save my shekels, maybe just by Ultra SF2 or something?

Here's for reference

I like how RWBY just being in the game makes people flock in droves to shit all over it. It could have literally all the same shit, removed RWBY or saved the red bitch as a last minute reveal thing, and then you'd never see the end of Arc-faggots praising it as the ultimate weebfighter despite GG not being in it, or Arc trying to drop in fighters from their other not famous games.

>Smart Combo
>Mash Square
The irony

Working with outdated and bad quality stuff there

I think people would still be pretty soured on it by the control scheme alone. Why would I want to play a super simplified version of a character from BB or UNI when I could just play BB or UNI? The only people who would really have an excuse to be excited for it would be P4U fans I guess since that's the only game without a more recent release.

>RWBY fags actually believed they would get 6 characters
>Some were so fucking delusional they thought literally who's like Neo or Pyrrha would actually get spots
>They don't even get the main 4 on release date

How fucking delusional and pathetic can one fanbase be? They even said RWBY fans would be the biggest part of people buying it. Real knee slapper.

Wait, so it's a two button fighter? Just light and heavy? That doesn't sound good, unless the crash assault button is used in a lot of movesets. Why is it so scaled back? You have plenty of buttons on a pad to include tag in actions as well as regular attack buttons.

There's no command normals either.

Yang will end up top-tier if they give her the stupid "I win" power she has in show. She has an instant runback power where just getting hurt a little essentially lets her solo raid bosses. Just watch, she'll be able to drop beefy boys from full to 10% if she 's retarded low on HP and somehow can land a 3 or 4 hit combo. Bitch doesn't need grapples if she can get a power boost from just being played badly in the start.

Light, Heavy, Universal Mechanic (universal high/low), and Tag.
Command normals are also stuffed into auto-combo strings

They made it easy to play on pad

That is infuriating to look at.

There's still an arcade only balance update if I remember correctly.

Hopefully we can slice her arm off

Yet she still jobs almost every fight she's in in the show.

Her Semblance will probably just be an install super if anything.

I'm not following the development of the game, didn't know they've updated an official image.

>Why is it so scaled back?
Because it's for retards who like garbage like RWBY.

You're goddamn right I'd be mad.

Why did Mori decide to dress like a shady rat-person for this video?

>yfw the last DLC character is actually Joker and this was just a side project until they reveal they've been working on P5A the whole time

Anybody got a source for something an user mentioned a few threads ago? About how the pairings they showed off in the previous trailer were the story mode trailers.
It's a bit tough to swallow that Hazama and Yosuke are part of a team and shit.

>They even said RWBY fans would be the biggest part of people buying it. Real knee slapper.
That part is actually true though. More RWBY fans are excited for this then any BB, P4A and UNI fan. Hell even Some RWBY fans were fucking pissed they had to buy Blake and Yang, but as soon as they changed it they all came crawling back becuase that's all they cared about, and even then a majority of it were fine with them being DLC because they thought Arcsys was a small indie company like Rooster Teeth and they needed the money.

>Why did Mori decide to dress like himself for this video
?

It's made for switch and it's made with people that watch rwby in mind, which they seem to think are even less capable than persona fans.

Oh shit, Raito is working with Lab Zero to make the OST for Indivisible? News to me

THE CONTROL SCHEME IS MADE BEFORE THE ROSTER DIPSHIT

That's why i'm saying this game might be the BB with the most sales, you can check the twitter of arcsys about the game, 90% of the posting is RWBY fans spamming

>Rooster Teeth
>small indie company
>Number of employees: 350+

>"And now a special announcement for Guilty Gear Rev 2!"
OH SHIT ROBO KY IT'S HAPPENING
>it's just the balance patch we already knew about
T-thanks, Daisuke

It's fitted for the main RWBY audience (and Switch). IMO it's a cooldown game while ASW starts work on a new IP.

I think the real answer is there's no fucking way they could have made the BB/P4A/UNI characters fit in the same game without simplifying the fuck out of their movesets and mechanics. The BB characters with their button specific mechanics would be able to run circles around everyone else while the UNI characters would be able to scoop people from halfway across the screen into full combos.

her projectile goes full screen actually

>Is DBFZ casual?
Of course it is, wouldn't be a smart business decision otherwise. It's obviously marketed towards casuals, it even has a 35€ season pass before release.
Most complicated motion is QCB(236)/QCF(214), combos are pretty lenient regarding input too

You really think they won't reveal him at the Evo finals? But I'm pretty surprised that they're doing a patch and not a Rev 3.

>post-GG grandfinals announcement
>trailers start rolling
>A-abunai desu yo!
GG xrd rev 3, its really not far fetched since they put games that have announcements like that on Sunday finals as marketing

>The BB characters with their button specific mechanics would be able to run circles around everyone else while the UNI characters would be able to scoop people from halfway across the screen into full combos.
That's what I wanted. You'd have to change up the P4A characters with their universal mechanics and shit while at the least, you could replace the D button for UNI and make them everyone's Force Functions like how Drives work

>The generic MCs from a fauxime webtoon nobody cares about are all free.

And yet it has incredibly bullshit pressure game, scummy setups, setplay and option selects.

Fuck RWBY, give us Arcana Heart lolis instead of those old hags made by disgusting gaijins faggots.

I never said it didn't, and it only goes fullscreen in Heat 2. It's still not a bullet.

I don't know what Indivisible is but I'm interested now

>Include Westaboo anime into the game
>Make half of the main cast DLC
>Don't expect to get backlash for this

What was Arcsys thinking. I don't even like RWBY but I imagine that'd be like having Vegeta and Piccolo as DLC in DBFZ

>tfw I unironically enjoyed slash bridget and would love an updated version of that to see what they'd do

Its a valkyrie profile-like RPG made by Skullgirls devs. Its honestly pretty good, but the visual style is hit/miss. If you didnt like skullgirls' artstyle, then you might not like it at all

At least they realized that and corrected it.

Other companies would have still go with the plan.