Its funny how sonnybros keep talking about monster hunter world because its exclusive despite the fact it will probably...

Its funny how sonnybros keep talking about monster hunter world because its exclusive despite the fact it will probably get ported to switch very soon. You see, capcom loves money and nintendo has the bigggest monster hunter audience. Switch has been confirmed by judges that its nearly as powerful as ps4 so please keep your switch is weak meme aside. Not even mention by the time monster hunter world comes to switch it will have all dlcs and additional content for free.

>Confirmed by judges

BING

BEGGING BING WAHO!

>exclusive
But it's not.

N E V E R

Hmm...I wonder wa-WHO! could be-BING! behind this post?

Just your normal variety shit talkers user, glad to see the intelligence of console fanboys at peak performance.

At this point is the game even worth acknowledging anymore? Every day it's the same mixed threads shitting on and sucking it's cock. Make up your mind, Sup Forums! Is this game good or not?

On a base console it's horrible. On a pro system it's tolerable.

It needs patches and the incoming dlc to be better.

>capcom loves money
Now that's a good joke.

>exclusive
U wot m8

>Exlusive
>Biggest monster hunter audience

You're retard

>capcom loves money

What judges?

As someone that has already completed everything in world I would rather just have them release fucking XX here

Not even going to read the thread but you're unironically correct

>they're still at the bargaining stage
Sorry m8

It's not "horrible" on a base PS4. I get a solid 30 the vast majority of the time.

Stay delusional, Nintenbabby.

>30 fps
>not horrible
Pick one

>falseflagging this hard
My god sonybros are getting desperate

>Botw run on 30fps with dips GOTY
>Monhun world run on 30fps with dips HORRIBLE