Come on, Rockstar do it

What has to happen to get a proper 3rd installment of this game with decent controls?

Won't happen.
Remember how the 2nd one got censored?
The third one will simply never be made.
Too much soy in the air for it to happen.

remove soy

>what has to happen
Rockstar has to find a way to implement online and microtransactions

Eventually the soy will become such a common annoyance that people will react negatively to it and make games like postal 3 in contradiction. My only hope brothers is that i live long enough to see such change. Although being in a society that craves constant stimulation, I believe change will come soon as society gets bored and moves on, fast as it does in this current age of memes.

No money to be made in singleplayer.

Manhunt is literally the only IP i'd be interested in a Battle Royale version of.

Bully 2 is after RDR2 BABY!

Its not even that controversial anymore.
Death and gore is a common thing in vidya now.

These games sucked though

>death and gore is common now
oh boy i'm glad we've finally come so far as to see violence in video games fucking wow

Death and gore wasn't what made the game so controversial dumbass.

>Manhunt
>you actually only kill men

Thats all i remember people bitching about.
What was it then?

You're the man being hunted

Maybe you should play the game.

The snuff context.

Manhunt sucked from gameplay perspective. Go to theync or something if you want gore

Wasn't it about how on the Wii version you had to use the wiimote to simulate executions and people were scared that it would teach kids how to brutally murder people?

We have the internet for gore now. Manhunt 2 sucked too.

Shame. I loved it (small) marketing campaign. But when I played it, between the censorship mess and the lackluster plot/gameplay, I was left burned.

AND I THOUGHT I WAS COLD AND UNFEELING, WOAH

got the game for free in one of those humble bundle threads, how is it?