Well, what is it?

Well, what is it?

So this is the widely beloved Souls PvP huh...

Implying this aggressive standoff between two opponents doesn't make your spine tingle.

>99 indictment
retard

>30fps
stop

>playing over 30

Yikes.

>unfunny retard vs unfunny retard

>FRAPS
>no unregistered hypercam 2

meh

The player models colliding was kind of funny desu.

Also I don't know why but the ability to cancel a well what is it gesture into another well what is it gesture was always hilarious looking.

>Yikes.
Yikes.

>>Yikes.
>Yikes.

Kikes

>misread the name of the gesture when I first got it
>thought it was "Well, what is this?" for years and thought the gesture was meant to be some stupid pose implying confusion

epic

>epic
reddit

>20 fps
shit game.

everyone knows that souls pvp is memes and nothing more, you're meant to go into someone else's world and fuck with them so they lose their souls and DS1 got it just about right besides a couple of unfair builds and lagstabs

the only people that like dueling-style pvp where you go to some kind of arena or designated pvp spot are DS2 shitters

mfw ubisoft made a game catering to these plebs
mfw it crashed in a month

This is the only reason I'll be getting the remastered version tbqh

For Honor is not quite dead but 1v1 is shit in that game and even the most autistic duelfags have seen that now

can we go one thread please without resorting to racist or anti-Semitic vocabulary?

jesus

No, you nig of all nogs.

Where do you think you are?

you're being played and it's obvious

>aggressive standoff
i saw 2 retards swing at each other until the roll glitched and the retarded hit box let him get a back stab

Whatever happend to the faggot that started this giant dad meme? Last I saw of him were his dark souls 2 videos a few years ago

onlyafro? yeah no idea I think everyone stopped watching when they realized there's nothing more to the kid than stale memes.

Yeah, that one

He streams while wearing crossplays because he's nothing more than a faggot who made a few funny vids

>crossplays
I should have expected that lmao

>tfw got large father'd for the first time the other day
It was fun.

do you now realize what his screen name means?

probably

best weapon

Is tyler1 the most Sup Forums e-celeb?

Even the fucking player ghost was doing Well what is it

he used to get pissed if you posted this pic of him in the haruhi cosplay

ha I didn't even see him. Wait does that mean the ghosts can see you too? I always thought it was one way.
fuck, he's cute

stfu faggot

retard here
what does it mean?

Noice

>onlyafro
>only takes black dick
>dude posted a picture of a famous scene from blacked.com

I never understood this meme build

outright cheating with cheatengine is super easy. Why would anyone waste time actually building something "op" for pvp

damn
wouldn't have guessed the guy was such a faggot but cross dressing kind of gives it away now

>roll glitched and the retarded hit box let him get a back stab
what
you mean the slight lag?

is everyone claiming that the souls hitboxes are bad are people who saw some laggy online videos about the game?

still, you are retarded if you say that a gameplay is not good or fun because "it looks stupid". There is some pretty precise spacing play in that "retarded swinging" the two of them do.

he LITERALLY streams in female and trap clothes so not anymore

Some people want to be really strong and kill people with minimal effort. I'm considering going Giantdad for the remaster just to fuck with people early on.

I miss this game so much

I never indicted. it's a sign of extra butthurt and it makes the invader more smug. I remember I'd always smile whenever someone indicted me kekeke.

God I had forogtten how much ragemail this game would induce. pvp was so broken but so fun.

Too bad they fucked up invasions in ds3