is oneyplays dead?

Skidoodly

Holy shit ding dong is hot as fuck what

why would he stoop so low to date Julian

check reddit, ding dong and julian aren't going to be on it in 2018

so it's over?

>ding dong and julian aren't going to be on it in 2018
fucking killing myself brb

Oney looks like the type of guy who actually has ADHD and does massive fuck ups from time to time due to being unable to control himself. He's pretty too.

I'm 100% sure they aren't dating.

Is this one actually him? Because every time before this it's been bullshit.

SUPER
MAGNETIC
NEO

If anyone else had said the same stuff about the gay community being exploited, they'd be called an SJW. Especially if they were a woman. Why does Richard get a free pass? Also I find it hard to believe he feels so passionately about protecting the gay community when he shits on it so much during oneyplays. I don't think he's ever once said anything positive about anything gay, ever. But suddenly he's worried about them being disrespected? Come on now.

It's not. Dingdong has said multiple times he ain't a looker.

Are him and Julian in faggots together?

this actually hurts me emotionally

at least its better than being like game grumps and turning to total shit over time

That Dragon shmup rpg

Maybe that was on Saturn

In a 2017 episode chris made some joke about ding dong's boyfriend being a loser or some shit and julian was like 'I'm right here'

And Zach said he looks like a goblin, yet he is a human adonis

rip oney gays
What the hell is Chris gonna do now that everybody else from the general NG/SleepyCabin/GG branches is doing literally anything while he just kinda sits around?

they are taking a break and focusing more in making their projects, that's it

But that doesn't make it true.

A: Mars Matrix
A2: Sakura Wars 3
Yeah I think you're referring to this.

How nice that the oneyplays """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""quality"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" never dropped, because it could never get any lower

>Dreamcast
I had to look this up, I didn’t know Sega had another console other then Genesis

>it's shit on purpose!
This is only an excuse used by people who have big egos but cannot back it up with talent.
RLM shit on films constantly, so when they make their own film, they try do better, right? Wrong. They make it bad intentionally. They act badly as a joke. They do it all badly, as a joke. And if anyone says it's bad... hey! That's the joke!
Oney is the same. They all have massive egos and think they are above everyone else who makes the same kind of content. And yet they aren't any better at it than the competition. More and more people are starting to notice that they are no better than every other garbage LP channel and that they don't have the talent to back up their arrogance.

Their "I'm too good for this shit" attitude appeals to lonely loser beta kids who wish more than anything that they had a friend who was cool, and autists who think they're better than everyone else despite having nothing to prove that superiority.

Some people just lack self confidence.
That said I don't know if that's him or not.

lol oh man yes these threads are the best lol everyone post your favorite meme

mm some gossip too hehe i love the drama hehe

which is your favorute?
>they shout something loud (my favorit haha LOUD!!! haha)
>totally random noises (also good haha)
>a reference to something you know

its hard to pick but please try your best hahae

ping pong and gay mexican are gonna go full time game devs throughout out the year so no more of the trio

Phantasy star online

Singleplayer

Yes, that's right. The campaign. So fucking comfy

I feel like they're in a limbo where they've already missed the boat on the popularity wave. Probably gonna be a bit worse as their face dies down since their game is years late and the patreon infrequently updates.
Stayed in the limelight too long and couldn't finish while balancing projects, so both oney and them might flounder.

My favorite

they planned on killing off their patreon and ding dong actually even talked about closing off their own twitter stop being a "face"

so i guess theyre going serious with the game dev thing by completely dropping their lets play personas for the time being

yeah man remember the one time the fat guy said that thing and then was all like NIGGER after that haha

or the other time the thinner faggoty guy was all ewwww when the fatter guy screamed at the thing haha yeah

And I'd let him fuck me anally no question

If I was a rich man, yadyadaya, I'd buy a Saturn, yadayadaya

>this is nu-Sup Forums

fugn borderdown

Animation? Music? The dude literally does everything and has a decent bit of talent. There's no way all 3 of them aren't sitting on quite a bit of YouTube bux.

isnt he also working on that one game from the newgrounds guys?

i mean hes doing most music for it but still

Well, he's got the alt-right audience, maybe he can team up with Shad permanently and milk them for money by shitposting really hard on twitter.

Nightmare Cops? Yeah. Oney helps with the music from time to time. It's mostly Spazkid, JohnnyUtah, and Tom Fulp though. They need more people on the staff. They have been working on that game for about 6 years and are not even close to being done yet.

Shad is probably too busy though. I know he is a close friend of theirs. He was essentially the unofficial 8th Sleepycabin member. Also it's nice to see that Chris and Zach don't hate each other anymore. A while ago Chris, Zach, and Shad did a PUBG stream together. Hearing these dudes talk to each other was insanely nostalgic.

How many do you need for flashgames?

which is your favorute?

Good answer.

This copypasta isn't even funny

I like it because it does sum up these threads perfectly and after all this time nobody has been able to refute it

But it's true. I've never understood why oneyplays got a free pass here when it's so fucking terrible. The pasta description is perfect.

It depends on how big the game is. Binding of Isaac had like 3-5 people working on it and that game was made in flash.

They don't need to. Humor doesn't need to be explained. I don't need to, and can't even, give you a dissertation why Freak phone freak is funny or someone mimicking Goofy's voice is funny

That's because this pasta and it's poster are so asinine it would be the equivalent of yelling at a wall.

>Humor doesn't need to be explained
Fine, so we'll just go ahead and dismiss your criticism of the pasta then. Nice how that worked out for everyone.

ECELEB CANCER

ECELEB CANCER

ECELEB CANCER

ECELEB CANCER

Incredible to think you typed this all out without noticing the irony

zawa zawa zawa
H-he saw right through me...!
zawa zawa zawa

>the pasta is still upsetting oney kids who can't refute it
I love it. Just prove the mean old pasta wrong by linking to some of their videos that aren't like it describes and maybe it'll go away.
Oh wait you can't.

ol oh man yes these threads are the best lol everyone post your favorite meme

which is your favorute?

You literally go out of your way to get angry at others liking a letsplay making the same pasta and responses over and over.

which is your favorute?

Can you post a letsplay that isn't like this?

>admitting you can't and that the pasta is correct
lol

Answer. Post a letsplay that is not like what you described.

Are you saying the pasta is right about oneyplays then? Good, so then you can stop being upset about it.

Again. Please post a letsplay that is not what you are describing.

Are you joking? You know that most Let's Plays actually feature people calmly playing through the game and commentating on what's happening in the game along with some light chat, right?
Or do you exclusively watch oneyplays and think all let's plays are that autistic?

Burden of proof doesn't work that way fuckboy :^)

>Are you joking? You know that most Let's Plays actually feature people calmly playing through the game and commentating on what's happening in the game along with some light chat, right?

You are mixing up a Walkthrough with a Letsplay.

These were some of the first results when searching for "let's play" on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=y3rx6XYjEFc
youtube.com/watch?v=k0LbrE26J0g
youtube.com/watch?v=K-_URhsPXnI

Looking forward to watching you throw the goalposts halfway across the universe now

Your point is pretty gay man

I watch oney plays because I have no friends

This is not a sarcastic post
I used to watch 3 best friends, but they are fucking retards nowadays