Have you ever played a game or a sequence in a game so bad that it left you speechless?

Have you ever played a game or a sequence in a game so bad that it left you speechless?

Something that rather than make you angry or frustrated, just left you in disbelief?

It wasn't that bad

dream sequences in mario and luigi

You posted it OP

kill yourself, tm was great.

I agree, it was my first ps2 game, played it all the time. OP is just a crybaby

Whats wrong with it?
Its literally crash 3 without the motorbike levels; and thus better

>Stupid copycat Super Monkey Ball levels that play like shit and take up like 30% of the total pool
>Terrible bosses
>The Coco platformer levels are fucking garbage

Nice rebuttal.

Fuck off this game was good.

But he played it 15 years ago and remembers liking it. So it must be good.

Similar note, this and the first ps2 spyro. It was a 90s console game that had frequent fucking fps dips. Ridiculous. After being a huge fan of the spyro and crash ps1 trilogy these two games literally soured me on Sony consoles for years.

>Dragon Age II
I'm still mad

It's so fucking slow

I was told many things it was quickly and rapidly that I found each of them was false

Blighttown on the 360
Long live the master key i for all other playthroughs

Flight school in GTA:SA.
The controls are dogshit, flying helicopters is barely passable, but planes on the other hand can fuck right off. You'd think to yourself "just get a saved game" and I did, but then you had to fly planes in other missions, one of which is a Harrier type jet which the controls are even worse than basic planes.
It's the only flaw in an otherwise fantastic game.

>excited for finally getting a Crash game on ps2
>it's absolute dribly shit

Worst of them all were the atrociously long loading screens.

Oh my God, I have no idea why people were so damn nice to Dream Team.

Every even-numbered M&L so far (didn't play the remake) has been a disappointment.

the first mandatory nemesis fight in RE3 when trying for an A rank

to put it in layman's terms, you have to beat the game under 2:30, heal only around 1500 health and not save more than once to get it. this actually isn't TOO hard aside from the first and last mandatory nemesis fights. (i mean his last fight as normal nemesis)

now here is what makes these fights such unbelieveable shit:
>RE3 has no quickturn on some versions, and turning around is agonizingly slow which makes putting distance between you and him almost impossible
>if you DO put distance between you and nemesis, his running is faster than yours
>he does very high damage with most attacks
>RE3 has a dodge move, but it is incredibly unreliable to the point where even speedrunners can't do it reliably
>even if you do dodge him, his moves are wide enough that it'll often connect anyway
>he has incredibly high health; in re1&2 most bosses take only half a dozen acid rounds at most, some (like the spider boss in re1) can't even take half that, but nemesis can take more than a full dozen
>even if you do nothing but spam acid rounds at him while managing to dodge one or two attacks, you'll still take enough damage that you'll need to heal around 400 health out of the 1500 you're allowed to in the whole game
>keep in mind there are TWO boss fights like this in the game

A ranking resi 1 and 2 isn't even a blip on the radar compared to A ranking 3

Were a big step up from the M&L sections in BIS
Well, it happens to be the best game in the series.

I don't get it.

It's inspired so much great art and music and fan content. It has much more of a following than similar great games like Witch's House, Ib, Space Funeral, OFF, Lisa, Mogeko Castle, etc. But it's a literal walking simulator.

Final Fantasy XIII

Unironically probably the worst video game I've ever played. Normally I am very careful what to pick but this was Final Fantasy and I still gave them benefit of doubt after X-2 and XII. But XIII and the revelation where they just renamed versus XIII to XV and people just clapped like it was supposed to be amazing just broke me.

>stopped playing wow near the end of BC.
> Few years later feel nostalgic and want to give it a try.
>cataclysm

It felt so...different. Sure old wow had it's flaws, but it felt like so much was taken out of the game.

Driv3r