Battle Royale (PUBG) mode for BANNERLORD?

youtube.com/watch?v=f2GziqcIGYU

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/773951/Freeman_Guerrilla_Warfare/
youtube.com/watch?v=vVPT0JT1dOw&t=9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No? Mods could easily do it. Why the fuck would the devs spend time on something so stupid?

because then mountain blade will sell 100 million copies like pub gee and they'll be rich?

Can someone please just make a decent modern day rip off which is easier to run? I want to play it so fucking bad

And don't even think of mentionaing fortnite sonybros

Mount and Blade is far too niche and skill based to have the mainstream appeal of PUBG. Casuals will run for the hills the second some naked girl with a 1 handed axe embarrasses them.

stop this at once

>Last man standing
>With melee weapons and bows

I'm into it.

FINISH THE FUCKING GAME FIRST

>literally who advertises his shitty channel

Posting your videos on Sup Forums to gain views is considered advertising and against the rules.

You could try this early access game called Freeman Guerilla Warfare. Its in early access but its alright for 11 dollarydoos. Mount and blade with guns

store.steampowered.com/app/773951/Freeman_Guerrilla_Warfare/

Because battle royal is cool and trendy now

Thanks m8 but I was talking about pubg

>particular type of game sees success
>OMG MAKE EVERYTHING LIKE IT
fuck this industry and fuck people with this attitude

being a sissy is against the rules too

I don't want them to waste time developing it but I would play it if it was a mod

op stop promoting your own video you fucking faggot, you posted this 5 times already today, SAGED

being casuals who like to play with dolls (bots) is against the rules

All jokes aside, you should stop. Your content isn't good, your personality is stale, your voice is annoying, and your taste in games in general is pretty questionable.

can this soyboy cuck stop promoting his shitty youtube channel on Sup Forums now please?

Who browses Sup Forums seriously anyway? white trash site

>think it's the actual devs saying this
>it's actually just OP advertising his gay video
You had me worried there user. Have a dislike.

NO

FUCK OFF WITH THIS STUPID MEME MODE

You should just buy new computer?

Hey guys check out my youtube
Don't forget to like and subscribe xDDD

gaming laptop and I don't want a computer I'll just use for 1 game when my laptop runs everything else fine

What is Rust?

The culling already did it

the culling sucked though. Still hopeful for SCUM

the culling had spammy crap melee combat and was a scam from the getgo

This kid. holy shit. this kid. fuck this guy. Worse than Skalligrim

Skallagrim is an out of shape viking fag

>even memeing about something like this with our lord and savior Bannerlord

Delete this.

There's a mod thats better called Persistent World.

Damn that looks interesting, thanks for the heads up. I wonder what the Humungus poster from /mbg/ thinks of it.

If you are going to advertise your channel of retard opinions at least try to sound like you aren't mumbling in your sleep.

>when Sup Forums browsing anime watchers attempt to attack you while being miserable basement dwellers.

go lift some weights

>Calls himself Radiant Pale Knight
>He's about as vibrant and emotive as a potato

youtube.com/watch?v=vVPT0JT1dOw&t=9s

He's spamming his channel everywhere. Sup Forums,reddit,fucking gamefaqs lol jesus christ.

fucking christ pubg didn't fucking invent battle royale nor did the cuck the game is named after

fuck
off
taleworlds
forum member

>Skill based.
>Literally more retarded then any fighting game.

Who is this new german autist?

this is the most retarded shit I've seen all day.

This

Fuck multiplayer modes I just want another solid single player campaign

Ignore OP. He's shilling his shitty YouTube channel constantly on Sup Forums with clickbait topics and should kill himself

Stop shilling your shitty videos here you fucking cuck.
Shouldn't you watch your gf fuck some refugees right now? That cum ain't gonna lick itself

> german
>autist
german was more as enough

you sound like you have brain problems and I'm sure you are really popular out there user
stop shilling your awful channel, you wont make a living out of this

Please stop, pubg maybe a more casual game as a whole but it's combat specifically is far less casual than MB.

Radiant Pale Knigger is the cuck who keeps spamming Kingdom Come Deliverance threads

Gaming laptops are fucking retarded and you people bitch and cry when it breaks down or turns to shit after everyone tells you gaming laptops are shit.