GET READY TO FEEL MY FINGERS IN YOUR EYEBALLS

GET READY TO FEEL MY FINGERS IN YOUR EYEBALLS

EVER BEEN STRANGLED WITH YOUR OWN INTESTINES

Nomads have the best lines, they're so BADASS

badass thread

>LEAVE US ALONE
i keep forgeting that bandits are just convicts that dahl abandoned when things went south

>ITS TIME.... FOR THREE POUNDS OF FLESH

GIMME YOUR DAMN LOOT
It's funny that the major issues with Borderlands 2 lied in the core gameplay rather than the meme filled story like Sup Forums says. Fun game but I've spent way too much time cheesing uvhm because it's the only way to get by to keep playing, even when they buffed legendary drops a few years ago. Shame because I'll never hear a nomad again..

Forgot to mention that the story is just grating hearing it for the millionth time, and filled with so many plotholes and retcons that I just get mad when I hear the same stupid shit out of a characters mouth.

>JUST end it...
fuck me

never played the pre sequel
how is it
all i know about it is laser guns
are the laser guns good

Gameplay is good until you start getting into NG+

Just going crazy with a Maliwan SMG or Hyperion shotgun is good shit

no. it's worse than 2.

I don't mind NG+, it was honestly the best part of the first game. The issue is the level scaling eventually makes everything not legendary or higher worthless, and eventually you're restricted to cheese builds and loadouts to kill anything

DONT SCAVENGE MUH STUFF

>It's funny that the major issues with Borderlands 2 lied in the core gameplay rather than the meme filled story like Sup Forums says.
that's the casual filter. i started muting all the dialogue. gameplay's biggest problem was the exponential scaling.
>cheesing uvhm
that's the general progression of most arpg's. it got old really fast, b/c most the guns were useless. effort/reward was shit. even the community patch couldn't make the game fun for me.

DONT WORRY SHAWTY IM FINE

Laser guns are alright, could’ve used more variety in how they work though

Play Wilhelm if you do, his middle/right trees allow him to fly around like a madman and shit out damage with laser guns, he also has the best dialogue.

Bury me with my loot...

>i started muting all the dialogue
That's my issue. I fucking love the lines for enemies and the player characters. Not having them playing would not be as fun.

DROP YOUR LOOT AND I'LL LET YOU GO
>drop gun
>nomad stop shooting

It has an Oxygen meter that everyone gets except claptrap which you can use as a jet pack which is fun. The last boss is by memory 7 or so forms long and is awful

It's much shorter than BL2
All dated 2012 memes are replaced with Australian shitposting.
No E-Tech but we get Lasers instead which are fun-ish.
Classes are hit and miss but they made the engineer dude actually fun this time and Claptrap is the most unique class in any game I've seen.
Moonstones are like Eridium but have more of a purpose other than SDUs.
The game is way better paced and combat is much quicker.

It's really fun if you liked BL2's gameplay but wish there was more. the only problem is it's way more expensive despite having less content.
Claptastic Voyage is wayyy better than any Campaign DLC from BL2 as well.

>badass buzzards

AIR SUPERIORITY

DIE FOR ME

BITCH

YOU'RE GONNA BE SCREAMAN

*flight of the valkyries*

I really wish they had some cool guys in that game. It feels like a problem when you and your mate are fighting over who gets to be claptrap

I WAS SOOO CLO-HO HO HOSE

[The enemies were the only funny part of the game.

The enemies and player character lines

hey! Hey! HEY! HEEEEY!

GET EM BAD MAW

THANK YOU

reminder that if you didn’t play Maya then you are probably gay

reminder that if you didn't play Axton then you're probably super gay

axton is objectively the worst character but i always play him, more of a challenge

GIVE ME A BUCKET AND ILL SHOW YOU A BUCKET

I would say that its dull environment is its greatest weakness, gameplay is great though and cryo is fun as fuck.

Characters are really solid too gameplaywise.
My favourite was probably the ice lady from the DLCs, shit was fun

>Game series that prides itself on gun variety
>Didn't even have full-on energy weapons until the latest entry and still doesn't have unconventional weapons like flamethrowers

YOU GIVE ME A BUCKET, ILL SHOW YOU A BUCKET

Why don't more games have borderlands style co-op?
I'd love to play through skyrim with friends

>midget loot engineer pops out of box

>Ice lady
>Lady

>non-elemental focus
>shitty turret
>chubby chaser

>join random lobby
>they are just finishing control core angel
>get teleported to back of marcus' shop
>im the first one in
>i block the door with a turret
>start opening chests
>nothing in them but i yell on the mic OMG LEGENDARIES
>get kicked from the game

RPG and narrative heavy games don’t work well with co-op in mind, you have to sacrifice a lot to get it to work

Does she have a penis?

I think it could work

In fact I'm working on a game like that

Canonically MtF trans

source? I can't find anything on it

He's lying

>love the class and loot system
>absolutely hate the characters and writing

Fucking gearbox, sell this franchise to someone else already

>think about playing it again
>remember the tutorial

yeah nah

>she
>penis

NOW LADIES SAY I HOTTIE!

Don't even bother. Its shit.

wait really?

>Randy stumbles into office
>employees try not to make eye contact
>"Hey badasses! I got another great meme to add to Borderlands 3!"
>lead writer tries his best not to let out a sigh
>"Sure thing, Randy, we'll...we'll add it in right away. Just wri-"
>"I got it from Elon Musk on Twitter! Y'know, the guy that makes those cars?"
>"Y-yeah, Randy. Sure. Just send me a-"
>"It's about flamethrowers! We have flamethrowers in Borderlands 3, right?"
>"W-well, uh, no, but m-maybe we c-"
>"I want to see those flamethrowers tomorrow!"
>code monkeys start eyeing the windows
>Randy stumbles back out of the office
>"Stay badass everyone! And don't forget about our Battleborn game tonight!"

>Adds mission where you have to send a makeshift satellite into orbit that's made out of a car

crush yer fingers with the
MUSCLES ON MY EYEBALLS

there will be a justin roilland cameo in that game, i can fuckin guarantee it

worst character

>tfw trying nofap for a week
>decide to play BL2
>get to this part

GG

why? he's just modeling it after his wife.

goliaths were a fun enemy to fight against

O, that this too too solid flesh would melt, Thaw and resolve itself into a dew! Or that the Everlasting had not fix'd His canon against self-slaughter! O God! God! How weary, stale, flat and unprofitable, Seem to me all the uses of this world! Fie on't, ah fie, 'tis an unweeded garden, That grows to seed; things rank and gross in nature Possess it merely. That it should come to this! But two months dead, nay not so much, not two, So excellent a king, that was, to this Hyperion to a satyr, so loving to my mother That he might not beteem the wings of heaven Visit her face too roughly. Heaven and earth, Must I remember? Why, she would hang on him, As if the increase of appetite had grown By what it fed on; and yet within a month - Let me think not on't; frailty, thy name is woman - A little month, or ere these shoes were old With which she followed my poor father's body Like Niobe, all tears, why she, even she - O God, a beast that wants discourse of reason Would have mourned longer - married with my uncle, My father's brother, but no more like my father Than I to Hercules. Within a month, Ere yet the salt of most unrighteous tears Had left the flushing in her gall'd eyes, She married. O, most wicked speed, to post With such dexterity to incestous sheets! It is not, nor it cannot come to good. But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue.

>borderlands never got the sequel it deserved
Fuck Randy and Fuck Burch.

What is that? Carnage Earthworm Jim?

>Borderlands 2 writing
>Have a character who is a walking Irish sterotype whose name is also a slur for Irish (Mick_
>Gets all SJW and preachy in the sae game, and doubles down in the next
Anthony Burch can fuck right off, boyo.

GET ON YOUR GODDAMN KNEES

hey yeah speaking of such
what the fuck is this
did people just forget about this

MISTAKE
BIG GOD DAMN MISTAKE

oh but user it's not racist if the target is white. Same reason say, Ugandan knuckles is apparently racist but "cheers love, bless the queen *sips tea*"-tier stereotypes of the British aren't.

You sat on my swing... NOW I'M GOING TO EAT YOU!

Its really bad. Big, empty maps. Unsatisfying guns. Incredibly unsatisfying melee. Every class is broken. Even worse characters than you'd expect. Terrible plot.

>Claptrap is the most unique class in any game I've seen.
Dunno what the fuck this dude is talking about. Literally all that stands out about claptrap is an RNG based special move, like Sazh's in FF6 or the gambler sphere in FFX-2 or the thief in MMXCM and it largely just spams gun wizard anyuways

I'LL KILL YOU SLOWLY FOR THAT BITCH

YOU'RE A COWARD COMMANDO

I WANT ONE OF THOSE

IM GONNA CUT YOU'RE EYE LIDS OFF

PUNCH YOUR HEAD INTO YOUR TUM TUM

THAT HELMET AINT GOIN BACK ON

SWEET MOTHER OF GAWD

>classes only get semi interesting when they have a fully skilled tree
>its the end of the game by that time

why did they do this

>axtons overload skill
what a fucking waste
should have been increased mag size with all guns and ammo regeneration.
axtons grenadier mod should have had grenade regeneration

>"Why?"
>"Because it's totally AWESOME!!! That's why! Damn straight heck yeah, and I'll give you this super great gun I pried out of the cold dead hands of some bandit asshole I PWNED the other day as a reward. This is gonna be so totally freakin' AMAZE-BALLS!"

Being this ass blasted by a joke

get a job homo

t. anthony burch

>150 anarchy stacks
>fully upgraded ricochet
Nothing quite like shooting at everything except the enemy and then watching them die anyway

> should have been increased mag size with all guns and ammo regeneration
Fuck I loved that shit with Roland in the first game. Pair that off with an S&S and you could just fire for DAYS.

Fuck do I miss ATLAS and S&S, Bandit guns are such a downgrade...

I SMELL DELICIOOoous

POUNDS
OF
FLESH

>borderlands thread on Sup Forums

Whoa

>150
Try 400 and watch the game fall apart.

Jack was a top tier villan
>litetarly who hyperion office drone
>bumbles his way to the top
>wants to do good, but people keep fucking with him and betraying him
>loses his shit, still wants to bring order but now though force

I just hated the gunplay in 2. Every weapon feels underpowered and you have to CONSTANTLY be finding better loot just to have any hope of staying alive. Meanwhile 1 feels much tighter and you can actually keep a gun you like. On the other hand, the fact that I used the same shotgun for 25 levels is kind of ridiculous.

Hopefully they don’t force too much of him into Borderlands 3. They finished off his story and should leave it how it is.

>more. the only problem is it's way more expensive despite having less content.
>Claptastic Voyage is wayyy better than any Campaign DLC from BL2 as well.
Cool artwork, the characters in TPS were much more enjoyable than those mutes from BL2

> Claptastic Voyage is wayyy better than any Campaign DLC from BL2 as well.
But is it better than any of the BL1 DLC campaigns which are still better than any from BL2?

>starts off as archer/awesome x but evil
>goes MUH DAUGHTER halfway through and turns into a cringe factory, culminating in that part where whatshername has to remind you that the guy who lies a lot and kills innocent people for fun is evil and not to be trusted
you are Anthony burch and you should leave

Playing it right now. Only reason I do is because of Tales from the Borderlands, Athena was pretty cool and interesting and you can play with her in it.

Game felt dull as fuck for like the first 6 hours or so while I was getting used to all the mechanics of the game and that shit again, then it got more fun once I had better guns and all that shit, the environment is still pretty dull and shitty but the game is fun enough, though it has a lot of australian accents and slangs, I'm not sure i remember the past borderlands games have that much of them.

pick it up from g2a or other key sites if you will though, that's where you'll find it cheaper than you'll do on a steam sale even

Will we ever see doppelganger again?

>Has the perfect plan to eradicate all bandits from pandora in one fell swoop
>Vault hunters and Moxxi fuck him over royally because "I know you're type and there's something DARK inside you!"
>When the only thing to suggest this was he liked shooting the meriff to death
He could've been such a bro if not for Moxxi

Real talk, that whole daughter thing kind of shocked me. Borderlands has always been sort of light in tone despite the death and violence. It was campy. Jack being delusional about his daughter and convincing himself he wasn't imprisoning and abusing her was some heavy shit I did not expect from the series.

I liked it though. Jack is an amazing villain. You really end up hating him and he's so effective in that way.

is Gaige fun to play?

Anarchy tree is the most fun of her trees. It forces an entirely different play style and is probably the most 'git gud' of all the game's trees. Aside melee Zer0 maybe.