Kingdom come deliverance hype thread

GET THE FUCK IN HERE
Will this be the GOAT RPG? Will this beat the witcher 3?
Also NO BLACK PEOPLE ahahahah get fucked sjw cunts lmao

fuck off with your another generic open world meme trash

I doubt it has production values high enough to be good, it will probably be 7/10 at best

yes, buy my game, goy

Its gonna be Witcher 1 tier.Bretty gud but not flawless and kinda weird

>5 days
>18 hours
THE EXPECTATION IS KILLING ME

>I preorder eastern Euro jank made by a Jew because I am a good goy and I want to piss off SJWs xD
Wow.

Pirate the steam version or wait for the GOG version?

Do not buy games at full price and wait till it gets on sale.

just pay for the game, nigger

Well I have to give it a spin first then I'll know how much it's worth.

Then pirate it ffs.

But do I pirate the steam version or wait for GOG no drm installer?

Buy the game and refund if no like.

after not really thinking about it i realized the game is less then a week away, my anus is prepared

>like history
>like late middle ages aesthetic
>think the combat looks new and fun
>graphics are bredy gud
>writing is apparently good
>allows you to become a wizard

PLUS, ADDED BONUS

>pisses off a number of fags when it's successful

Only reason I actually pre-ordered, I probably would've waited if there was no faggy controversy.

I was sold the instant I read that you can become an alcoholic thief

Ah a fellow Vidya thief, what item will you horde?

Mops cheesewheels and empty bottles of alcohol

Wait how realistic are we going? Does the game have faggy inventory weight?

t. nigger

no negroes allowed in this thread

I honestly cannot wait. I just want to escape to the 15th century for a little while.

>What can I do besides questing?
>Bounty Hunting, gambling, hunting, drinking, alchemy, sharpen/repair swords, dice mini-game, tournaments, looting, trigger the crime system, pick-pocketing, and more.

Gambling degeneracy here i come

>open world games are okay when non-SJWs do it
Wow.

12) Will there be romance in the game?

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

>Will this beat the witcher 3?
No. There is no black death, dark grim medieval madness and magic. I mean, it's like mount & blade but without multiplayer and massive battles. Im hoping for magic mods and grim mods.

There's achievements for certain romances I think.

I have a feeling we're looking at a new giant ip

>full mod tools confirmed
>total conversion already in the works
Wew

>empty open world meme
No thanks.

Wait for GOG. 2 week delay to find out if the game is shit or not.

>every open world game is bad because of bad studios like Ubisoft and Bethesda
>Witcher 3, Botw, Mafia 1, Bully and Dragons dogma are bad

holy, I love you guys

The first thing SJWs are going to do is mod minorities into the game.

Imblying Sjws can mod or actually play games

>Also NO BLACK PEOPLE ahahahah get fucked sjw cunts lmao
Your stupidity knows no limits

>sjw's modding
>sjw's buying games

Game reward you for being a virgin

Daily reminder that KCD is first person Medieval Bop-it QTE combat

Daily reminder this game has been simplified for console players

Daily reminder this game doesn't have multiplayer; instead you'll be challenged by multiple play throughs of the same game without scaling difficulty to compensate.

Daily reminder you play as the son of a blacksmith but the devs cut blacksmithing from the game

Daily reminder that the blocking system in this game is "press the block button now" prompt on your HUD

Daily reminder Warhorse is a terrible company

Daily reminder Siege finally got new lighting

Daily reminder only 16 square kilometers of boring empty landscape

Daily reminder shills post Kingdom Come: Deliverance threads every few hours on Sup Forums

Daily reminder Mordhau will blow this game out the god damn water.

see

>leddit spacing
You're shooting yourself in the foot, you know.

THIS

Dragons Dogma is a horrible open world game.

>Hahahah sjws are so dumb for buying shit that panders to them and their political agenda
>I MUST BUY THIS GAME THAT PANDERS TO ME AND MY POLITICAL AGENDA AT ALL COSTS.

>sjw's buying games

it is pure match: less time spent on hiring diversity quotas and adding SJW content more chances that more time will be spend on the game itself. Even if this game will be bad, i completely support this trend, because on average games which follow the second option tend do be better, than SJW virtue signaling games.

SJW's buy games?

Wait, there's no multiplayer?

>Hahahah sjws are so dumb for buying shit that panders to them and their political agenda
how's wolfenstein 2 doing user? probably not so well when it got a price cut less than a month after release
most people buying this game because they think it looks good, the people you talk about are in the very minority

I wish Radiant Pale Knight would quit spamming this board with this game.

>calls others shills
>shills for another game immediately afterwards
what did he mean by this?

what is this piece of shit and is it on ps4?

It's going to get a bonus for being an indie game, and it's going to get a bonus for good graphics and story. I doubt there will be many websites giving it lower than 9/10.

That's apply to big developers who tend to shit on players, not small studio putting everything into one title

Downloading GoG and checking if you like it or not is the best thing, then buy at full price if you want to support them

Not sure what you're trying to say but bethesda actually does open world right because it's more dense with caves and dungeons and has defined realistic npcs and random events. Ubisoft does cities better than everyone else and nearly every assassins creed city is way better than the witcher 3's cities.

>allows you to become a wizard

are you sure? as far as I know this is a realistic rpg without magic.

isn't 7/10 good?

>realistic
>in every video I couldn't find a crossbow
>played beta
>not there either
>ask on forums
>devs said "no, we didn't include crossbows "
Mfwihnf

the only shill here is you mordhaufag
literally any game with a medieval aesthetic you come charging in talking about it,
make a mordhau thread or better yet fuck off

have you seen reviews withing the last few years? Nearly every single big-name title is at least getting 8/10s on average and they are giving every other game game 10/10s. 7/10 basically means it's not worth playing. 10/10 has completely lost it's meaning, basically if a would game come out that blows every other game out of the water they would have to give it an 11/10.

I pre-ordered that game a 2 weeks ago for $45.

Umad?

Why people still think that these fucktards play video games? has been many years with the same shit already

>The millions upon millions of people who buy video games are 100% right wing or moderate

I don't give a fuck about crafting and gambling and shit. Can I join the church and do God's work?

There's an achievement for becoming a monk, does that count?

There is a monastery infiltration mission, that is about it from what they've told us. Who knows maybe they've got a surprise but I wouldn't hold your breath

Finally I get to play a game without seeing any fucking dindus!

I watched Gronkhs preview and it looks really promising.
Not sure what to think of the combat though, enemy design and balancing will make or break it.

Looks comfy as fuck, though. Can't wait to play it in german.

People keep saying this an it still doesn't make any sense. The game doesn't have a political leaning. It's a game where you play as some random asshole in a historical war that actually took place. They can't have much of an agenda because they're covering something that actually happened and are a following a setting that actually existed.

>a game must have high production values to be good

How are you enjoying the newest CALL OF DUTY and ASSASSIN'S CREED multi million dollar franchise entries user

>implying there's something wrong with being a virgin

they are not majority either and pandering to them is death

>someone in his family was a jew 300 years ago
>that means he's a jew now

The groundwork I saw in the beta for combat was solid. The AI just needs to be more aggressive so you can't easily control the flow of the fight. I mean fuck, what is the point of letting you shoulder check people who don't have a melee weapon drawn for stamina loss if the AI never does it? If you have a bow or dagger drawn then they should be fucking Cole training you.

I wonder how often you can disguise yourself, or if its a one-off thing. It seemed really neat you could put on enemy armor and waltz into their base, but I feel like that wouldn't be something they let you do often

Nobody who's interested in Kingdom Come cares about your multiplayer game dude, it's two different audiences. You don't need to shillpost your game in every one of these threads

Do you mean sjws or right wingers? Pandering to either is fucking stupid honestly.

no one panders to right-wingers tho

There is "Noticeability" stat that changes depending on what you're wearing and the area that you're in.

Jesus, what an ugly fuck.

> Daily reminder this game doesn't have multiplayer;
this is actually a good thing.

The producers have been doing this for ages with PC releases.
Wolfenstein 2 wasn't an odd one out.

SJWs, what games are "right-wing" by the way? did they flop?

refusing to try stuff that's universally regarded as something that feels good sounds retarded to me
i bet you dont try drugs or go out to new places that much

sure

>Also NO BLACK PEOPLE

That's pretty stupid, crossbows would fit in the game much better than bows.

Did you save a thumbnail of your photoshop?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PUT THE BLACKIES IN!!!!

Any nudes if its not a guy dressed as woman?

I keep seeing these threads. What's so great about this game that I need to be hyped for.

fuck off pedo

>wants blacks in historical accuracy
>all blacks are slaves and merely tools of trade
HUH, is that furry a racist?

Shit nigga how am I suposed to know?
Looks cute.

Huh? She is 17, amerilard. Wanting to fuck a 17yo doesn't make you a pedophile.

>Wanting to fuck underage girl doesn't make you a pedophile.

Are europoors really this retarded?

13 is already legal in my country