Oh no

oh no.

Why do infidels like the Switch so much?

>V
>G
>C
>H
>A
>R
>T
>Z

Not me

>VGChartz
I wish I saved the pic with the difference between their prediction and the actual sales of Xenoblade 2

>japan wakes up
>usa dies down

hmmmm?

I dont get it, people complain about only europe buying ps4s when its outselling the xbone in all 3 regions.

Is it time to shitpost about console sales? Or to tell everyone to invest in crypto?

Soytendo

Out of curiosity did it sell more or less.

Sony wins again baby

The absloute state of the xbox one

It sold far more, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 did retardedly well.
Outsold the other 2 Xenoblade games combined.

Sup Forums - Video games

DUDE SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY XD SOY SOY SOY DID I SAY SOY YET? WELL LET ME GET IT OUT: SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! LOL

I LOVE SPAMMING LE SOY MEEMEE ALL OVER THR PLACE BECAUSE IM SUCH A BUFF PS4 PLAYING ALPHA MALE LOL SOYTENDO SUCKS!!!!! NINTENSOYS CANT COMPETE WITH THE CHADS4 SO THEY DRINK SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I LAUGH AT MY OWN JOKE!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYSSSSS

DUDE SOYLENT TOTALLY TURNS YOU INTO A GIRL YOU DONT WANT THAT RIGHT? YOU DONT WANT TO BE A FEMININE LIBERAL(MORE LIKE SOYBERAL AMIRITE?XD) (WO)MANCHILD PLAYING THE SOYTENDO SOYTCH MMMMMMMM NO NO NO YOU WANT TO BE A BASED MAGA PEPE PS4CHAD PLAYING CHADBORNE!!!! PRAISE SONY AND PRAISE KEK!!!!!! I READ INFOWARS!!!!!!

UUUGGGGGHHHH YES PLEASE GIVE ME MORE UPVOTES MMMMMMMMMMM YES IT FEELS ALMOST AS GOOD AS DRINKING SOY OOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEESSSSSSSSS MORE MORE MORE!!!! MORE SOY!!! MORE NINTENDO!!!!! MORE MEMES!!!!! IM GONNA CASH ALL THEDE UPSOYS OUT ON SOYDDIT AND GET SO MUCH SOYLD OOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRHGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOYOYOOYOYOYYOYOIYIYOOYOOYOYIYYOYOYYOYOYOYOYOOYOYOYYOYOYYOYOYYYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOOYOYOYOYOY

SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SssssSSSSSSsssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOORIIDISUWHEYSJDNSPALpsdnedbeiansiwkehejnrrindgajsjajshskdnwhakbwjsntpwvksmdkdjdn

First of all
>VGChartz

Second, come 23rd, the Switch is finished.

For all the winning switch does I haven’t actually touched it since I beat mario odyssey.

I mean the soy meme is fucking stupid but you seem more hurt than you should be

What happens?

Basically this, but unironically

>6th january
>vgchartz
Nothing to see here.

Uhhh...... are you ok?

Why are Europe such sluts for Sony?

Are you okay user? Do you need some soy to calm you down?

Real sales: 1M
faggotchartz: 440k

540k according to vgchartz
1.06 million according to Nintendo

The week of MHW's launch.

>vgchartz

I love how the PS4 is still selling so good even 4 years later it's amazing.

A great console for those who enjoy both western and japanese games both mainstream and niche.

Can't wait for the new Metro and DQ 11 this year.

People are still buying the Vita?

The little handheld that could

OH MY SWEET FUCK

WHO

I actually like soy. You didn’t let memes cut you off from a major food source did you?

>tfw bought a Vita 3.60 and installed henkaku
>tfw it's actually a pretty good handheld but those memory cards killed it

I bought it years later but damn this handheld is sexy

>vgchartz show more Switch sales than PS4 sales
HAHAHAHA NINTENDO WINS AGAIN
>vgchartz
>vgchartz show more PS4 sales than Switch sales
HAHAHAHA SONY WINS AGAIN
>vgchartz

Wtf i love krabby patty now

VGcharts doesn't know digital sales (unless the company releases the numbers)

But it's accurate for hardware

Based soyposter

SONY ALWAYS PONIES, BRONIES

>veggie sharts

>stop insulting me with words I dislike!
Maybe you shouldn't define your very life with food

>XBox One

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How old are you?

>But it's accurate for hardware

No.

just fucking no.

THey were more than 1 million off for the switch itself. They were almost 3 million of for MK8

Vgchartz is pure, unaldultered trash, no exception.

How were 14k people tricked into buying a vita?

Are you denying sony’s appeal to bronies? You literally can’t

>defending VGchartz
how old are YOU?

you think half of the fucking sales on a goddamn nintendo console are digital? You think all xenoblade 2 copies are on the shelves? VGchartz posted numbers for games that weren't even out in the past let that shithole of a site die.

I don't call things I like to poopie and vegetables, like a toddler

The show has been off the air for four years
Get over it

Jesus fuck Japanese have shit taste its mind-boggling.

>Off air
What they are are on season 7 and there is still two more left
Then they will reboot it and make gen 5

Christ, that is disgusting.

Because Europe only plays FIFA, COD and GTA and PS4 happens to be the best platform for that.