Buy OG PS4 that was discontinued(Already have updated OG PS4 on latest firmware for legit shit)

>Buy OG PS4 that was discontinued(Already have updated OG PS4 on latest firmware for legit shit)
>Update it to 4.05
>Use exploit
>Testing out various games
>1st one was SFV and now KH2.8(27 gigabytes bruh)
>Shit all works flawlessly as long as it's digitally signed
>mfw don't have to pay for PS4 games anymore

This shit is AMAZING. If you are gonna pirate PS4 games my niggas, make sure you have a big ass USB drive/External HDD

reminder that under 1% of the female population looks like this. Chances are in addition to being attractive and in great shape she is also academically and financially successful. She is however, part of an extremely exclusive group of women.

What amazes me is how sometimes you see girls like this with totally average looking men. Women that are 6ft tall married and kids with guys under 5'7 is also not unheard of although rare.

Be the man you need to be and you can get it.

Who gives a fuck?

How easy is it to hack? How long does it take?

Takes 10 minutes tops. So fucking easy to hack it's sad.

You’re only problem is you are stuck with a pre 2017 library OP. Unless they do more with havking, you won’t be able to play games such as Horizon and others due to a firmware requirement.

if I remember right, you can't yet play games that require newer firmwares.

Hit me up with a guide then my nigga

Someone that wants a woman that isn't a dead-weight anchor.

Or women that don't want dead weight men. There's a reason why poverty and obesity are related - because both things are factored by laziness and stupidity.

What I mean is, who gives a fuck about real life?
It's not worth it.

>won't be able to play Horizon
Excellent

>5.x
>Brother on 4.75

Noooooooo

t. obese NEET

>Hack system for free games
>system has no games
You played yourself.

It's okay to hate the PS4 user it's still going to sell with or without your shitposting.

Or anything else after user...

Her hands say “im uncomfortable.”

I've dated two fitness models during season. They look great, but I'd rather fuck a squat slut, or even thicc then a legit gym rat any day of the week. There's something incredibly unappealing about women with vascularity

Girls who deadlift a lot have fantastic THICC in my experince

Is there something I am missing with this picture? Why does that kid look so concerned about his position? You came out of there kiddo.

Self-employed fyi.
Currently buying a new trailer/vehicle combo worth $20k.
Nice try though, you were ALMOST correct. I ain't obese any more.