Now that bitcoin is finally dead for good will GPUs finally get cheap again?

Now that bitcoin is finally dead for good will GPUs finally get cheap again?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1QNiY5NkuiT
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3685126
youtube.com/watch?v=5YdWKdXhWac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the value? Too lazy to check.

It's under 6k again?

Didn't it recover?

Its like $8400 right now. It went up the past couple of days, either a dead cat bounce or the start of a new meteoric rise for bitcoin depending on who you ask.

$8365

vocaroo.com/i/s1QNiY5NkuiT

>Bitcoin still up 8x since this time last year
>Hurrrr buttcoin is dead guys
Stay poor nocoiners

strong support at 8k we moon now

>dead for good
lol the absolute state of nocoiners

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW

Not for quite a while.
Last time bitcoin crashed all the used cards on the market from miners were listed for the prices they bought them for. So still way above MSRP.
Its going to take 1-2 years for shit to normalize assuming some cripto coin does not serge again in the mean time...

Im not poor tho

It's back up, some alts 25%+, which are what people are mining right now, forget Bitcoin. There's no end in sight for GPU prices.

Aye thanks. I just want it to crash to fuck with the cunts making the gpu market price skyrocket.

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUCK /BIZ/ TOLD ME TO SELL SO I SOLD AND NOW IT'S GOING UP???!!!!

kek, it hasn't even tested it. but it will in 30 minutes

i hope you sold and will rebuy at sub 4k

>listening to pajeets

>selling on the dip

Why

1. Buy the dip
2. HODL
3. ???
4. Profit!!

>listening to /biz/

>dip from 20k to 6k
that's not how it works senpai

but bitcoin is rising
50k soon

Yeah, but that's also not what happend, you nocoiner brainlet.

keep buying the dips in downtrend then, kek

>denying reality

You have a lot to learn, son. I'd recommend staying at McDonalds.

>not thinking on the possible scenarios that could occur and blindly following someone's advice like a robot instead of using your head, have a plan B or C or a backup

what reality? that the bubble is bursting?

Not yet it isn't.

>buy dip
>sell bounce
>buy dip
>sell bounce
>all the way down the crash
>make 350% in 3 days
>buy ethereum for 450€
>today it's back to up 700€
>see thread of "people" thinking "bitcoin" is dead
You guys are fucking retarded. Enjoy your inevitable regret down the line when you realize that you could have gotten in in time.

Are people with bitcoins even actually able to trade them for real money or even to actually buy things with bitcoins?

/biz/ is literally buy high, sell low the board
They're about as smart with money as Sup Forums is smart with tech.
They're fucking morons.

GET THE FUCK BACK IN WHILE YOU STILL CAN

>>buy dip
>>sell bounce
>>buy dip
>>sell bounce
>>all the way down the crash
your a fucking retard, you should short during downtrends, you'd make at least 3 times more with less risk

protip: start shorting now

>they are all dumb
>they don't make money
>they are all pajeets
>crypto is dead
>r-right guys?
The endless nocoiner cope.

WTF THE FIAT BUBBLE JUST CRASHED BECAUSE THEY KEEP PRINTING MORE, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL IN FIAT???

All true

Today i learned that /biz/ also has a "boogeyman" name that they can scream loud and clear to avoid any criticism like if they were a bunch of pretty ladies looking for a safe space

Have you gone to the board and read advice given there while keeping an eye on trends? Either people are purposefully attempting to sabotage others (which is a very real possibility) or they're the dumbest investors ever, maybe even worse them TV personality """investors""" on the likes of CNBC.

>Either people are purposefully attempting to sabotage others (which is a very real possibility)
/biz/ is a board filled with scammers trying to sucker you into their specific brand of scheme

Quick guys, my motherboard is from 2011 and has no ueffi. What gpu besides the 750ti which i already have can be used with it?

/biz/ losing (or pretending to lose) their life savings always makes me laugh

Because real money is involved, not everyone is leeching from his parents you dumb soyboy. If you would ever go outside your safespace you'd see that the outside world is full of lies.

Prove it by donating to my paypal

I should really keep a chart of buy/sell advice tallies I see in threads and a timescale of market trends for some items like bitcoin and a few other alt coins and see if it's actually smart money to do the exact opposite as /biz/ says.
Maybe its a good idea to go to /biz/... and do the exact opposite of what they say.

sent ;)

>Invest in my first coins last night
>Already profiting
This shit is EASY

SAUCE on pic?

>invest
There's that word again

Yes and no. BTC is e-gold, transaction fees much too high to be used as currency.

>Throw money at electric ponzi scheme
>Ponzitokens are worth more than I bought them for already
Are you happier?

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3685126

Except that fiat is backed by the strongest nation in the world supported every other developed nation. Bitcoin, on the other hand, is actively fought against by states.

Pure kino

Ok Sup Forums, I missed the train with Bitcoin. Now tell me about this Etherium

Define "backed by". Fiat is literally monopoly money.

You missed the train.

Yes, monopoly money but with the worlds largest military, social, and economic powers saying it has value because they make it so.

I hope you're just projecting because nobody ever made money telling people not to buy their shit.

what does a automobile company have to do with currencies?

If you've heard of it, it's too late.

The first currency was a car.

My friend spent his year worth of savings on an Etherium farm just a few weeks before it crashed.

>he sold the dip

>says the person who's spent hundreds of hours working for WoW gold and now has nothing to show for it

memes were never meant to be fully animated

If USD has such immense value (because a corrupt government says so lmao), why does it tank 1.5% anually? Seems like people want to get rid of it rather than keep this oh so valuable currency.

fucking handlets; when will they learn?

youtube.com/watch?v=5YdWKdXhWac

>why does it tank 1.5% anually
1.5% what?

>Setting up a mining rig and letting it run is "spending hundreds of hours working"
Keep that 9-5 grind going, wagie

>Seems like people want to get rid of it rather than keep this oh so valuable currency.
Yes, that's... on purpose. You're not supposed to hoard currency, you moron.

LMAO
Get fucked gaymur.
t.biz

Looses 1.5% of it's purchasing power anually, what a great asset!

>NEET
>no reading comprehension
>thinks the dollar is monopoly money
>no skills, no wealth, no life, no brain

Parents must be proud LMAO

This, modern day fiat economies are mostly psychological arrangements backed by usability in trade.

This is why bitcoin is going down, corporations and world governments are actively trying to de-legitimize crypto's useability as currency which will in turn hurt investor confidence, which is ultimately all that the worth of a currency is tied to nowadays. Crypto probably isn't going anywhere but it will be repressed so long as it isn't accepted as a form of payment on large economic platforms.

Thanks for the decent responses guys, I took a very short glance and it looks like they're selling computer mana rather than data. I'm gonna dump $20 or something and sit on it till it either explodes in a couple years or crashes

>rich
>hodlers
Enjoy your GROG ROCK

>he thinks a dip will stop cryptocucks

>Daddy government says I'm not supposed to save money but spend it
>This makes it ok for daddy government to print lots of bills that devalue my dollar holdings
Kys, consumerist shill.

who here is /coining for fun/
just trying to see how crypto currency works and junk
>ctypto currency is supposed to have no middle man
>but if you don't have the stuff needed to get into it then you have to go through a middle man
huh

Remember folks, if Sup Forums hates it, usually it is good stuff.

>This makes it ok for daddy government to print lots of bills that devalue my dollar holdings
Yeah, it does. Because having "dollar holdings" means you're a colossal moron, and deserve it.

All those hours finally taking their toll on your psyche, huh, wagie?

I would ask if you're dumb but it's obvious your a pajeet shilling coins. Obviously you don'y just put money in a bank and forget about it, you invest it in 401ks, Roth IRAs, and stocks so not only is your money keeping it's value but increasing as well.

>Looses

It begs the question, thought. Why would you prefer USD over currencies with less or no inflation (deflation even)?

Are you hodling the rocks my grugs?

>Why would you prefer USD over currencies with less or no inflation (deflation even)?
Because the USD is universally accepted in an economy that works because people don't hoard their money like morons.

That's why /biz/ is the worst board in the whole site, because real money is involved on it.

So the fact that government prints bills to manipulate people's spending patterns has little meaning to you? To you, It's about how widely accepted a given currency is?

before the cryptotards too over /biz/ was pretty nice. the financial advice being given out wasn't completely terrible and was related to every day things.

There is no ideology in business and economics, dumbass. If you want it that way, I recommend Venezuela, I hear they love crypto down there.

>So the fact that government prints bills to manipulate people's spending patterns has little meaning to you?
You mean, other than "good job, keep it up"?

I have no ide idea how to even start crypto so i guess i better not, good luck tho

It's like consolewarfaggotry in Sup Forums, but if each shitposters actually have stocks in each company.
>worst board
That's a weird way to spell, most entertaining.
I think nu-jack is also originated from /biz/.