He only has a PC or PC/Switch when MHW and SotC are out

>he only has a PC or PC/Switch when MHW and SotC are out

Why?

There's literally no excuses left not to own a PS4 and play the best goddamn games released in the last 15 years.
These are real GAMES, if we all show our support we can SAVE this industry.

Please, please, if you have the money don't waste it on newer GPUs and CPUs and shit, just fucking buy a PS4 and come play REAL GAMES with the rest of us.

What do PCbro even play these days?

I'm poor

Fortnite, PUBG and Subnautica. It's fucking sad, yes.

They emulate 10 year old console exclusives.

how horrible.

I have PowerPoint on my pc why get a ps4

>using the SotC remake as an incentive for getting a PS4
You're not exactly helping your case out here

Ain't MHW getting a PC port later on?

Oh shit a game I already played is out? I better get a PS4

8-12 fucking months, just buy it now instead of literally torturing yourself waiting that long

This, honestly. Having a powerful PC is useful for a ton of things, nice for a bunch of others, and good enough for emulation and multiplats. I can wait for MHW on PC, and I'll get a PS4 a bit down the line to play some of the exclusives I missed.

>pitying people with different preferences than you

this and remember you get RDR 2 this year.

I own a base PS4 like 90% of ps4 owners.

Im not going to play Monster Hunter at 27fps on average for 400 hours.

Im not going to buy a new PS4 pro for $300 just for an extra 15fps

It's not about preference, nigga.
There's literally no GAMES on PC, there's GAMES on PS4.

PC for multiplats, switch for Nintendo exclusives. What's so hard to understand?

*tips Bloodborne*

>Sony shills aren't rea-

mhw is coming out on pc
SOTC is a bad remaster of a old game that everyone has already played, and can also be emulated on pc.

Who /PC+Switch+PS4+Handhelds/ master race here?

I've considered it especially with the current gpu prices but still no.

What needs to be done for me to get it.

Acceptable framerates - I'm not even asking for 60 just acceptable smooth experience.
Easily pirating of games
No paid online

fuck off shill

>Easily pirating of games
You're everything that is wrong with this industry.

I own a ps4 but you can fuck right off, I can emulate sotc and PC is going to get MHW anyways. Remake this thread when there's more actual worthwhile exclusives like Bloodborne or Yakuza you massive shill

Last time I spent money on hardware was in 2011 and I've been playing all my games at 60+ fps.

Reporting in

This is some really bad bait. Way too obvious.

Whatever let the port beggars be port beggars. Once they get their hands on MHW in 10 months I'll be too busy playing red dead redemption 2.

Max Payne 1. Like 97% of new games are shit

I have a switch, pc, PS4, and all the handhelds. Fuck off poorfag

What's with the FOMO?
I'm not in a rush.

>Has a Switch
>Buys a PS4

How can you like both consoles? Is that even legal

Why not?

But user you have to get it RIGHT NOW to be part of the conversation!

Who even needs games when you have cardboards?

I can play Mon Hunt XX on Switch till worlds comes to PC.

With more content on launch than PS4's abysmal content.

>There's literally no excuses left not to own a PS4 and play the best goddamn games released in the last 15 years.
Worlds Isn't even as good as 3U. It has to many annoying issues and the least amount of content since tri.
Just because It's your first monster hunter doesn't suddenly make the other games nonexistent.

I'm waiting for games, user. I'll stick with MH4U on my 3DS waiting for pc, I finished SoTC on my PS3 and playing Persona 5 on it. :C

Divinity original sin, starcraft, Path of exile.
That's what I've been playing. Nier automata is on my list next.

I've been doing my 8th run in Vampire The Masquerade

but I could emulate SotC 10 years ago

Problem is I only have a Switch/PC/PS3 and I really only want a PS4 for Eyes Over Heaven, Kamen Rider Climax Fighters and City Shrouded in Shadow.

>tfw PC/Ps4/Switch/3DS/PSP owner
>the only things that are even remotely good are the PC and the PSP (for emulation), while the others have terrible libraries

but I have a PC/PS4/Switch and none of those games interest me.
I have OPS3 that can emulate PS2 SotC and MonHun... lol

I have a ps4 and I'm not buying either of those.

I can wait for the PC release of MHW, I can emulate SotC.
Now that I think about it my ps4 has been untouched since I beat Gravity Rush 2, it's been over a year since I've touched the thing. Damn

Ff12. FighterZ.

The only game I play is dirt rally in vr at this point.

I have a PC and a PS4. My only PS4 game is Bloodborne. I won't be buying MHW because the PC version will be superior, and I won't be buying SOTC because I already played it on PS3.

What did you mean by this

>have PC for best multiplats
>a lot of devs don't even bother making a decent PC port so I might as well just play on my PS4
Why do they do this

I fucked up the sentence because I'm sleep deprived and felt like I needed to correct it. My mind isn't properly working at the moment.

pc,ps4,vita,switch,3ds here, MHW was a disappointment. needs more content, they should have waited til summer to release

I cant justify buying it on the PSquadrouple when 99% of my time in the game is going to be in the PC version when it releases

because they hate you.

Yeah nah. Maybe a decade ago, but today PC ports are always great. Even the Japs are catching up.

That new Wolfenstein one wasn't great. I am quite pleasantly surprised with the quality of recent Jap ports though. I guess they caught on to the fact that there's a lot of weebs on Steam.

I mainly watch anime these days.

Squad, Black Desert Online, The Division.

>Path of exile.
Have fun playing the one good build while chaining sextanded vaults.

You seem like a cool guy.

I'm still torn between getting a PS4 or upgrading my pc. On one hand, I'd love to play BB and MHW but on the other, I hate anything that's sub 60-fps.

Already done with mh after only 70hrs and dlc is way to far into the horizon
>one monster only on march
Better wait for pc version that will have all dlc included and will be a much better and complte experience

1. Monster Hunter is shit
2. I have SotC on my PS2
3. OP is a faggot

This post is gay

>please, please buy this shitty remaster that butchered the game's art direction
This is unironically the only exclusive PS4kids are proud to have gotten in the last six months.

until this faggoty crypto currency fad stops fucking up the GPU market I'm not doing shit with my PC other the development work.

Dota, lol and csgo

You don't need to buy a new GPU to play games, baka. My mid-tier card from 2013 still runs everything at 1080p.

>bdo
im so sorry

Both EUIV and CKII got some new shit recently and HoI4 is getting some soon. Loads of shit to play.

dont worry, he will get monhun later, in the meantime he can play the switch version of xx or pubg or dragon ball etc while he waits

MHW will be out on PC eventually. Sotc sucks.

>MHW is coming to PC
>SotC is a fucking remaster of a game everyone has already played

>There's literally no excuses left not to own a PS4 and play the best goddamn games released in the last 15 years.
Opinion
>These are real GAMES, if we all show our support we can SAVE this industry.
Explain what "REAL GAMES" means to you. Also, the industry died in 2010.
>Please, please, if you have the money don't waste it on newer GPUs and CPUs and shit, just fucking buy a PS4 and come play REAL GAMES with the rest of us.
How much do you get paid to say this crap?

MHW is my gotyay but some people have patience and I respect that. I'm going to buy it again when it comes out on PC because let's be honest, it deserves to run better than it does on basic PS4. It's a great game.

Buying Monster Hunter World on console was a mistake. I got impatient and didn't want to wait, but by the time it comes out on PC there will be a ton more content. Also fuck paying for PS+ to play with shitter japs and frenchies.

MHW is coming to pc later this year. And I don't really care about Shadow

Monster Hunter World
Street Figher 5: AE
Kingdom Come Deliverance
Dynasty Warriors 9
Subnautica full release

All released within a month of each other. Are we in a gaming renaissance?

I would buy MHW on PS4 if I didn't need to pay the Sony tax to play online

We got Nioh, Nier:Automata and BotW all within a month of each other last year, that seems more impressive to me

How bad/good is the SotC remake? Should I just save my money for Bayo 1/2 on Switch?

There is literally no reason to get it over the PS3 version

Subnautica

Already have PS4, not interested in Monster Hunter and already played SotC enough on other platforms, this remake is for newfags

>he's not playing squad v10
please stop wasting money on consoles and come play real games with us

Thisssss

Really? Fuck really?
You're going to support "those" kinds of devs?
Fuck you.

Good news it doesn't have 400hours of content.
it's the base game not the G version
so you get like maybe 100 if you stretch it.

>mfw PC, switch and ps4

Stop driving up mining card prices with your 3D games

Fuck off with politics, kid. I just love fun games

DOOM, wow, Nier, Cities: Skylines

Aye mah nigga!
Been playing MH, PUBG and about to play Bayo on the go.

This

Playing games at shit resolution and fps isn't worth it.

4k 60fps on most pro games

>sotc
I don't care
>mhw
waiting for the better PC release. heard too many shitter horror stories on ps4