Dude just put everything in a timer lol

>dude just put everything in a timer lol
>le epic FFXIV raid
>gotta wait to farm that rep goy
>useless currencies
>$50 for a purple elf skin
I think we can all agree that this is the worst expansion since cataclysm, right?

Legion is the best expansion since wrath and the sub numbers show it

Go away blizzdrone

Nigger there is only a time limit on myhtic+ how is that everything

>best raids
>best questing since vanilla
>best lore
>tons of content
Surely you be jesting OP?

>sub number shows it
Oh no no no
Yeah. The only way to salvage anything is just go back to the drawing board.

>best raids

That still goes to MoP the only fight to come close to those were KJ aggamar and Argus mistress was a mistake

>dude just simplify everything in green text

yeah unironically worse than wod
just the classdesign alone makes anything in the game unenjoyable and the stupid timegating made it clear that its a soulless cashgrab

>KJ
Is this nigba serious?
It's almost universally agreed the Nighthold was a highlight and KJ was a shitshow.
Are you an LFR hero by chance?

>Add the most fun thing WoW has seen since Wrath days, momentum build Demon Hunters
>Gut it completely before the first tiered raid because BRs dont have the internet connection to handle the build
At least Return to Karazhan was fucking amazing.

>Sunwell but with a shittier aesthetic
>Highlight
I dropped the game at nightwell desu, I was already fuck of seeing them from the Nightborne grind and then they shoved a whole raid of nothing but those fucking elves in my face.

>Legion is the best expansion since wrath and the sub numbers show it

They don't even announce the sub numbers anymore.

>that guy that takes a year long break, returns, then complains when he has to complete content to unlock goodies
wow has always had incentives to keep you playing. but I do agree, nightborne a shit. can't wait for my zandalari master race.

>KJ
>good fight
are u ok user. Did you get dropped on your head

well when under a million are still playing, the decline is bound to decrease

Nope Heroic and fuck the nighthold Suramar was a mistake those fights were ok but the theme of the Raid and most of the fight where fucking shit. Gul dans didn't even make sense unless you did it on mythic and got the illidan phase.

They nerfed it become top tier guilds like Method refused to bring DH because of how much they had to move.

I dont give a shit about method, that's fucking retarded.

>changing the game for 1% of players
no wonder its dead

not him but i'm sure there's more to it than that.

>Build requires you to jump around ike a retard\
>That would of been huge problems for Mythic EN and NH
Im sorry you faggots can't handle the idea of team raid comps.

>Blizzard nerfs the fun out of there game
>Blizzdrones are incredulous that people would find this questionable and leave over it
Retard.

>Leave over it
Not even 1% of the populaiton left over that an dyou know it. More people find eye beam and prem demon form better

>Not even 1% of the populaiton left over that an dyou know it.
Demon Hunter forums were ablaze over it. All of my guilds DHs left ior switched mains over it.

>Blizzard overhauls a part of the game for the worse to appeal to a tiny and loud percentage of their playerbase
What else is new? If it isn't top guilds it's the general forums, if not the general forums, social justice warriors.

>Forums
>every literally mattering
If forums matter then Survival is suppose to be the worse spec in the game when it actually does more dps then BM and only 250k under MM

Well you say that but Blizzard killed this game by listening to the forums so

>people claim wrath babies are a thing when the player count has been steady
>the MoP praisers are totally old fags and are not in the spike at the end of cata

lmao the denial

you keep posting baseless speculation without actually posting facts I get this is a shit posting Taiwanese basket weaving forum but come on now son.

>intentionally dishonest OP to stir plenty of (you)s to keep the thread up and running
pretty good user.

Light forged dreanei are terrible. There will be a lot of people who regret their decision to waste their boost on one.

There is literally no point in playing this game if you're new.
Prove me wrong.
>Miss out on the lions share of raids since nobody runs anything but the newest expansion ones
>You'll have no experience with raiding and thus will never be picked to run any
>You'll have no gear to run the raids because all of the previous raids don't get ran so you can't gear up incrementally

Has there ever been an MMO that is more fucked than modern day WoW?
Classic can't come soon enough, those problems I mentioned do not exist there.

>sub numbers
Oh are they reporting those again?

>Classic can't come soon enough, those problems I mentioned do not exist there.
LOLing out lol. Classic is a piece of shit and you wouldn't find a good guild if you don't know every boss and have already pre-raid BiS gear. That if you rolled the correct class-spec combo.

WoW was always shit, kid.

>Has there ever been an MMO that is more fucked than modern day WoW?
>Classic can't come soon enough, those problems I mentioned do not exist there.

Yeah because Tiers were actually Tiers, you had people who didn't go above T5 because it was too difficult for them.

>this whole post
Please feel ashamed Pandababy

>he never played any vanilla pserver
LMOA

>Miss out on the lions share of raids since nobody runs anything but the newest expansion ones
false. shit like balance of power keeps old raids constantly ran. the issue being that everyone that joins is buffed out of their mind, so the challenge is not quite what it used to be.

>>You'll have no experience with raiding and thus will never be picked to run any
user, there's a million guides on the internet that teach you each encounter. even LFR gives you an idea of how each fight plays out, so you have the option to see it and get a feel for it, while keeping in mind that you're not seeing all of the mechanics.

>>You'll have no gear to run the raids because all of the previous raids don't get ran so you can't gear up incrementally
wrong again. my first point proved that old raids still get ran, but even if they didn't, you can literally gear yourself through broken shore 850 gear, then work your way to argus for 910 pieces. there's a route for players that just hit 110 to get up and ready for the current tier of raiding.

I honestly don't think you even play this game.

I did and youre fucking retarded to expect any GOOD guild taking you if you dont know the bosses and put the effort to gear yourself up with randoms.

That's literally the point of my first post. Are you legally retarded?

yeah i droped on this expack, not coming back for reskins. When they said that grinding diabl-- i mean challenge dungeons and daili-- i mean world quests were content, i knew that BfA will only offer those shit reskins and shit content.